What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowd Watch, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutus

Referee
Holy shit, you people are actually bitching that the SFS is going to get a full house. God forbid it get some f**king atmosphere.

There is literally no way to make you people happy!!!!!

"the stadium is empty, now theres no atmosphere. OH NO!!!!!!"

"the stadiums full, now i dont get my usual choice of 20,000 empty seats. OH NO!!!!!!"

If you think the SFS will be "full" during the double header then you really are a sperm that should have missed its calling.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Souths and Melbourne should go over 40k easily,Souffs got 35k against a genius Raiders team in the finals at ANZ last year

Brutus

Referee
Predictions for week one

Souths v Mel - 35891
DH - 38928
Dogs v NQ - 25829

Under 100k week one quiet sad

Yep. If the double header crowd is around 38k (which is about my prediction as well) then that will average out to be 19k per game. And there is no way the ground will look full at any stage throughout the day. We just shouldn't be stuffing around with our finals series.

Danish

Referee
check out the seating map for the double header: http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=NRLSFSQF13

All supporters bays are behind the goal posts. Everything between the trylines is category 1. Manly get 3 bays in the southern corner for their fans. Knights get 2 bays in the north corner for them.

This game is going to look attrotious on TV. The stands are going to be hugely empty during the first game.

What an absolutely cluster f**k

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why would you hold a double header at a 40k ground rather than an 80k ground? f**k the AFL. I support the Swans, but in Sydney, the NRL should always get first dibs.

Swarzey

Bench
3 bays for fans that won't travel :lol: Just kidding Manly folk :p

But that plan is f**king horrible. Absolute mess.

Danish

Referee
3 bays for fans that won't travel :lol: Just kidding Manly folk :p

But that plan is f**king horrible. Absolute mess.

2 half-size bays for the knights fans who actually might turn up too.

I'd be concerned if I were a knights fan seeing that allocation. Obviously the fans of the losing team from game 1 will all go home, and with so few bays allocated for newcastle and so many for the sharks I have a feeling of how the refereeing is going to go in that game

Swarzey

Bench
It's about to become irrelevant. Looks like we'll be facing the Dogs which is the much, much better option for us. Just hope we get a good allocation and not two shit bays off camera :lol:

bor

Juniors
sfx109636.gif

Suitman

Post Whore
Why would you hold a double header at a 40k ground rather than an 80k ground? f**k the AFL. I support the Swans, but in Sydney, the NRL should always get first dibs.

This. Imagine the AFL doing this for league in Melbourne. This decision is really embarrassing for our game, and just goes to show what an amateur administration we still have. Is this the Commission we all wanted? What are they doing to repel ALF in this city. Putting out the welcoming hand, seemingly.

Suity

mattyg

Bench
predictions for Finals Week 1

Friday - Souths v Storm @ ANZ Stadium - 30,500
Saturday (DH) - Sharks v Cowboys & Roosters v Manly @ Allianz - 42,000 Sold Out
Sunday - Bulldogs v Knights @ ANZ Stadium - 32,000

and for the record, AFL game won't crack 40,000 and should have been played at the SCG. I'm going to say somewhere between 35,000 - 38,000. Horrible decision to move it to ANZ when the NRL needs full use of ANZ this weekend.

ceagle

Bench
Only 3 f**king bays for us? Do Cronulla really deserve more spaces then us even though its their home game? We did finish above them. There will be absolutely no atmosphere at this game.

Greenberg has royally f**ked this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.