What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Me A River, Ricko

m0j0

Bench
Mighty Tiger said:
Thierry Henry said:
Fact is, once a blue starts of the field, every player is entitled to come in and do his bit.

Yes however not in an ilegal manor in which is what Ricketson did!

Exactly what defines an illegal manor? Please point me to the section of the rules that shows that definition. I'm just curious because I'd like to know which fights I've seen recently fall under the NRL definition of a legal fight and which ones are illegal.

m0j0

Bench
blackfriday said:
look even reg reagan says the biff should be man to man toe to toe and i couldnt agree more. ricketson shouldve gone after glenn morrison, and we'll see what happens there.
You're taking lifestyle tips from Reg Reagan. You do realise he's a fictional character? Just checking.

m0j0

Bench
Actually gregstar...no it isn't. Third child due very soon. Is it any wonder I'm on edge? The whole crying, screaming, vomitting, crapping, sleepless nights cycle begins again...

gregstar

Referee
don't say that my wife & I are trying for our first! Congrats champ that is wonderful news!

Woods

Juniors
The Roosters should go in with the defence that every Roosters player suffers from a severe case of 'Oxford Street Limp Wrists' and hence it would've barely hurt Fien at all.

peter_raiders

Juniors
Although i hate the Roosters and think it was 1 of the worst cheap shots in a while ( since Williams i spose), i would be happy to give him 3 matches next season and let him play the Grand final. His best mates farewell game and something he has worked all year for. It is unfair for players to be suspended for grand finals. Mason should be suspended for what he did to Myles then?

I play soccer and broke my foot and missed my grand final and i know it is a lot different to his situation but i can half understand how much it hurts to be watching your team mates running around knowing you should of been out there helping them.

Im ready for controversary so get to it

Rise Against

3 weeks

he knew the grand final was next week and it didnt stop him knocking an opponent who is half his size and not even looking at him flat to the ground. Broken foot is different as u cant help it, this you can. He didnt have 2 punch him but he chose 2 take matters into his own hands and now its time the NRL does too and see how he likes it

gregstar

Referee
something like.....
"Luke Ricketson you have been found guilty of being a cat. Whilst your blow would indicate that you have the fighting capacity of a dead snail, you nevertheless showed a wanton disregard for the rules of our game. I hereby sentence you to extend your contract with this disgraceful club so that they endure your poor form for another 3 years. These 3 years will be served concurrently and furthermore you shall not be able to receive felatio behind towels on the sideline anymore! Phil bee-sting head Gould must now reveal himself instead! "

Matt23

Staff member
Grade 3 is very generous, a player from any other team would have been refered straight to the judiacary, 6 weeks minimum *Awaits indignant Rooster supporters*

OZ_Falcon

Juniors
i think 6-8 weeks is fine for a penalty, including the GF. He did what he did and now has to come to terms with missing the Grand Final.

Tommy Smith

Referee
You're all a bunch of soft cats. If Mason gets off, then so should Ricko.

8 weeks :roll: Go follow AFL you bunch of pea-hearts.

Either way, he'll get a Premiership Ring.

Matt23

Staff member
Um Tommy, Ricko's effort was straight outta the AFL coaching manuel #-o

El Diablo

Post Whore
Whinging Ricky seems to be trying to use the media to get him off.

Fancy sticking up for that thuggery. Stuart is just as bad as Ricketson.

Latest posts