What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Telecrap at their lowest - Rugby league is not a sport, it's an atrocity

A lame article reeking of jealousy from an attention seeking turd burglar, who sounds like he hasn't had his arse cheeks paddled for a while.

"...maybe I do dislike Rugby League..." Clearly out of touch with more than just the truth.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I find it ironic that he champions the fact that there is no League around in January and how apparently blissful it is, but writes an article that is going to do what? Get people talking about Rugby League. I honestly don't think he believes a word he wrote, but those at the Telegraph do. Don't leave comments, that is what they want, just ignore and hopefully they'll go away.

haha

Juniors
So if league is atrocious, what does she think of news limited considering they tap the phones of murder victims, fallen soldiers plus the family and friends of these people.

Thomas

First Grade
Deadset you must have some sort of system whereby the very mention of the word "Union" in the NRL sends you an alert.

It was the top thread in the main section. Why wouldn't I read it? Dead set.

Raider_69

Post Whore
For mine there is four alarming things about this

1. This hack is actually paid for spitting out that garbage
2. The DT, who apparently have a reputation to uphold actually print the shit
3. There are still people on LU getting insanely riled up from News Ltd trash written and printed to garner sales, and hits on their website which increases advertising revenue.
4. That's still easier to read than most Chewbecca Wilson articles (i wouldnt know lately though as since moving to canberra, ive gone with the Canberra Times over the DT so have managed to avoid her, Lightyears and the rest of the motley crew at the DT for nearly a year now)

VictoryFC

Bench
Not even about the article. More to do with how our media organizations allow such drivel to be passed off as opinion. It's a shame our media keep fanning the code wars, they're even bigger wind up merchants than the fans.

What a disgrace. Agree with Victory, the code wars are largely fueled by the media ... but sensational articles about how league is up the shitter gets read by League haters and lovers alike

Thomas

First Grade
Not even about the article. More to do with how our media organizations allow such drivel to be passed off as opinion. It's a shame our media keep fanning the code wars, they're even bigger wind up merchants than the fans.

Indeed. It is a horrifically poor article and it seems these types of droolers are becoming the norm in Australian journalism. In saying that, he's probably getting a pat on the back from his editor for all the hits he's got.

Godz Illa

Coach
If everyone made their new year's resolution to avoid reading the Telecrap paper or visit it's website, then not only would their life satisfaction improve immeasurably, but the very world we live in would be a much better place. I've been cold turkey for a long time now, and I'm smilin. Jump in with me people, the water is fine

natheel

Coach
What an idiot! It's more atrocious that this guy is allowed anywhere near the media. f**king idiot

hutch

First Grade
I would never spend my money on the paper, but it gets delivered to work so I always read the sport!

The merkins email address is also on the page of anybody wants to drop him a line!!!!!

hutch

First Grade
They are also only letting certain comments through! You guessed it, not the pro rugby league comments!
Scumbags!

Latest posts