What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daine Lauire

tiger_nick

Bench
NRL's newest cult figure?

My girlfriend dosen't even like league, but everytime shes forced to watch the tigers she loves it when he gets the ball or puts a big hit on.

The guy is very raw however its players like him that bring fans through the gate.

We love the Great Daine!!

Geohood

Bench
Lol today was the first time I've watched him and he's awesome. Lopini Paea type player... Sandow will dead set be having nightmares about him.

bartman

Immortal
Was he the guy in 17?

Loved the slowmo of one of his late hit ups, the look of confidence and concentration on his face. It's what the game needs tbh... maybe my Eels can sign him up?

Geohood

Bench
Was he the guy in 17?

Loved the slowmo of one of his late hit ups, the look of confidence and concentration on his face. It's what the game needs tbh... maybe my Eels can sign him up?

The slow motion of Sandow's 'oh sh*t... not again' when the big guy picked up the loose ball.. :lol:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I loved watching his game against the Storm esp. the first 20 minutes when he was throwing himself around, putting on hits and running with real enthusiasm.

NRL's newest cult figure?

My girlfriend dosen't even like league, but everytime shes forced to watch the tigers she loves it when he gets the ball or puts a big hit on.

The guy is very raw however its players like him that bring fans through the gate.

We love the Great Daine!!

yes he is a cult player.
the tigers fans in front of me were having orgasms about him all day.

and people i know who support the club all love him.

looks a very exciting prospect.

tuaiki had a great game today too.

Patorick

Staff member
It was funny listening to the game on abc radio. Warren Ryan couldn't remember what his name was. "Who's the Bob Marley bloke again? What's his name? Daine Laurie, hey?".

Very good player, potentially great.

Once Dead

Bench
Have to give it to Sandow, he didn't back down at all......a tough kid, well played.

As for Laurie.....well, he has the potential to go far......if he keeps his head and works hard, he can have a great future ahead of him.

Jono078

Referee
He is awsome. Love his style.

Would be good seeing him go head to head with the likes of Mason :D

Inferno

Coach
haha, seems these days all anyone needs to do is have odd hair and they seem to become a "cult personality".

Shorty

Staff member
He's pretty aggressive.
I dunno if there's hierarchy in league teams but I think he fancies he's already close to the top.

Brick wall though,could very well be the next Willie.