What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daine Lawry from the 'Pies...

smeghead

Bench
He could be a very damaging lock rower from what I have seen if developed right. That being said if he continues training as a prop he will make a large fist of the position as well.

The raw talent exists for him to play anywhere in the pack.

With our style of play prop would be his greatest future IMHO

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I reckon with someone that tall, they are better running wider with centres running off them. He'd be an absolute revelation playing at back row.

alien

Referee
I reckon with someone that tall, they are better running wider with centres running off them. He'd be an absolute revelation playing at back row.

well thats exactly what he was doing last week. hopefully he can do the same at first grade level

simmo1

First Grade
Yes, yes yes.

This bloke is what we need. Still very raw, but looks to be a good impact player. Runs with aggression and really looks to put on the big hits.

N.C.

Juniors
I'm quite excited by the prospect of Lawry interchanging with Galloway. Between these two we've got the makings of a front row with potential to wreak some havoc...

simmo1

First Grade
Then again, its easy too look like a superstar when you're other forwards have:

Te'o: 6 runs 30m
Tandy: 3 runs 17m
Harrison: 3 runs 21m

aids

Bench
big unit did good.
swap the currnt pack sans hino, gibbs and farah to bring in the under 20's

Vicious

Bench
Daine Lawrie was great and is exactly what we need, aggression and enthusiasm !
Young Holo Tonga is just as big and in my opinion a better prospect, surely it wouldn`t hurt to have him in the side as well ???

Then again, its easy too look like a superstar when you're other forwards have:

Te'o: 6 runs 30m
Tandy: 3 runs 17m
Harrison: 3 runs 21m

Tandy got no game time. basically a 5 minute stint in the first half while Gibbs was off, and something similiar in the second half.

Vicious

Bench
Tandy got no game time. basically a 5 minute stint in the first half while Gibbs was off, and something similiar in the second half.
Daine Laurie`s stats don`t do him justice as he was always getting deep and running onto the ball at speed. He was also used as a decoy atleast 6-7 times, great debut imo.

WTF 7

juniors
the Same Coaching Staff That Released O'donnell, Cashmere And Lima And Signed O'hara, Peter Lewis, Sam Harris Et Al Think This Bloke Can Play. Expect Him To Be Playing For Redfern All Blacks Against La Perouse Within A Week

On Tonites Perfromance I Wish He Was Playing With Us Against La Perouse Next Week

Perth Tiger

Bench
he is still very raw but has the potential to be anything.

f**k Teo off we already have a ready made replacement