What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dally M's

Raider_69

Post Whore
Matt23 said:
So Joey did'nt win it...all that paranoia for nothing :roll: , and if your gonna bitch and moan about the rep player of the year, clearly you did'nt watch origin 2&3 :roll: :roll:

Matt King schooled Johns for origin performances
Paranoia for nothing... mate could they have tried ANY harder to get the bloke across the stripe? 3 points in the dragons loss... pfft PLEASE!

BTW congrats to Thurston, throughly deserved, even thou i though Prince was better you cant really fault thurston all year.

Angry_eel

First Grade
where the f**k is Dog-E. he reckoned anasta wasn't in form. take that dog-e now he is gone and you can't do shiiiiiiiittttttttt.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Knight76 said:
How is this a joke. The Dally M's are for the best individual on field, not the best player from the winning team. It can and does happen.

How often do you see THREE points given to a player on a losing side.

Not very often at all.

Ron Burgundy

Juniors
I was shocked to see Thursty win it but im glad he got it. I thought it was going to be a few more years yet until i got to see a Cowboy win the Dally M Medal

Knight76

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
How often do you see THREE points given to a player on a losing side.

Not very often at all.

It isnt about how often you see it. It is about wether it can happen, and it can. End of story.

Congratulations thursty

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well thank goodness! At least someone who ACTUALLY played the whole season won it! Good job Thurston!

Jordan

Juniors
:clap:

'on ya Thursty!

He's been great for us all year.. Consistently one of the Cowboys best. He was brilliant before the Origin series and then his form slipped for a few weeks, but then he's bounced back over the last couple of months. When he was at the Bulldogs I had no idea he was this good.

Albinomonkey

Juniors
i know he wasn't five-eighth in every match, but how did he win the Dally M and NOT five-eighth of the year? a deserved winner anyway i reckon.

aqua_duck

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Well thank goodness! At least someone who ACTUALLY played the whole season won it! Good job Thurston!
Its hardly Joey's fault he was that far ahead of any other player when he was on the park.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Albinomonkey said:
i know he wasn't five-eighth in every match, but how did he win the Dally M and NOT five-eighth of the year? a deserved winner anyway i reckon.

he got halfback

lockyno1

Post Whore
aqua_duck said:
Its hardly Joey's fault he was that far ahead of any other player when he was on the park.

No you are right. It is the judges for giving him 3 points almost every time he plays!:roll:

bubs

Juniors
Having been in the live audience, I can tell you that both the players AND the audience groaned when Thug Johns was granted 3 points when he played in the losing side in the last round.

But relief showed when Thurston got the final 3 points for the win.

lockyno1

Post Whore
bubs said:
Having been in the live audience, I can tell you that both the players AND the audience groaned when Thug Johns was granted 3 points when he played in the losing side in the last round.

I agree!

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
nice try ink, poor bait, more on... how old are you again?

:lol: Anasta over Smith, Marshell and Barrett? hahah these awards are a farce, why not rename it to "biggest name 5/8th to be recruited by the roosters"

Bait?

You think Im baiting you?.

Im just saying you dont know even a quarter of what you think you do.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Best part - not only did a Bulldog get an award, but no Sharks got one!!! :lol:

Life is good... :D

Latest posts