What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dame Gay .

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Real cold hamstring snapping wind out here
Penrith tonight will be twice as bad I’d reckon

Yep, it’s bitterly cold and windy as anything out here today. Will be twice as cold come kick off.

Need to win this one after the Donks got lucky last night. Be good to knock them back out of the eight where they deserve to be.

bluefox68

Staff member
Beautiful winter’s day in Brissie.

Could basically wear t-shirt and shorts outside!

Bit different from Bathurst, where I used to live!

bluefox68

Staff member
Yep, it’s ...windy as anything out here today....

So any kicks could go pear-shaped, especially kick-offs...

However, putting up the bomb could reap dividends...

Need to run at their halves all night. Imagine that poor kid from Dubbo trying to tackle Fifita!

Card Shark

Immortal
Beautiful summer's day here in NY. People are crazy about Val. Holmes mania has hit the big apple. I wasn't able to walk home from work without people asking me whether I knew about this sensation debuting in the NFL tonight. Absolute hysteria.

Obviously you were wearing your replica Holmes jersey!

taipan

Referee
Extremely cold and windy here in the Shire. Nuts are clunking, as I walk.

High balls tonight, going to be a nightmare for wingers and F/Bs.
Play it close, safe and cut the fancy stuff.This is going to be a drag em down contest.And Fifita take note, no offloading in impossible situations, and no penalties please, pretty please!!!

bluefox68

Staff member
Beautiful summer's day here in NY. People are crazy about Val. Holmes mania has hit the big apple. I wasn't able to walk home from work without people asking me whether I knew about this sensation debuting in the NFL tonight. Absolute hysteria.

I didn't want to start a Val thread, or find the old one(s)...

He is already talking about going back to RL (we all know that means Cowboys) if the NFL doesn't work out.

It is concerning for him that his team-mates (all 89 of them) were 'cringing' at the hits he was taking. Not a good sign.

Latest posts