What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dammit... Am I In Love?

Andy

First Grade
I personally think it's just not possible, but I'm not sure what's going on!

You see I met this girl on Saturday night. In two words, BLOODY GORGEOUS. Perhaps one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. Yes, that's no exaggeration either. But that's not all. She's also really cool and she's into all of the same stuff I'm into. Like sports for example. She's a PE teacher. Did I mention that's she's really sweet?

Ok, so I got her number on Saturday night and we're going out on a date tomorrow night, but I think I've fallen for her already... :cry:

We've spoken on the phone 3 times and exchanged sms's, but surely that's not enough to hook someone is it??? :oops:

Here's the simptoms...

I can't stop thinking about her...
The last four days (waiting for tomorrow night) have been the longest four days of my life...
She hasn't replied to my sms I sent to her this morning so I'm paranoid that she's over me already...
And maybe the worst thing - People keep telling me I'm smiling all the time, which is because I keep thinking about her...

So what's the verdict? Am I smitten? Have I fallen head over heels? Am I softer than I thought I was??

Godz Illa

Coach
Hmm, intriguing conundrum Andy. Allow me to offer you some free advice: there's no 'i' in 'symptoms'.

Raider_69

Post Whore
you could be andy
dont stress, i once fell in love, it was great!!
untill she broke my heart and shattered it into 1000 peices and im yet to find every part in hopes of putting it back together...

other than that love is great!!

Melstar

Juniors
Andy, you're incapable of falling in love with anyone other than yourself! Its lust sweetness

Andy

First Grade
Godz Illa said:
Hmm, intriguing conundrum Andy. Allow me to offer you some free advice: there's no 'i' in 'symptoms'.

Shizz... She's even got me spelling incorrectly...

As for Melstar and Astro... :evil:

astrogirl

First Grade
Sorry but you did ask for opinions Andy...

and I did say "in my humble opinion"

so I thought I was quite respectful really :D

anyway I hope it works out for you

Andy

First Grade
Yes well, I go by the philosophy "Love thy neighbour as you love yourself"

So look out everybody! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmmmm.

Andy you and you alone can say if it is love or not..

None of us here have the answer..

Ask your heart andy.. Ask your heart.

Melstar

Juniors
nibbs said:
andy, mel is unwise and pretty dumb imho. don't take her advice to heart.

nibbs my heart is truly broken over such a nasty comment. I'm off to the nearest bridge to jump off it.

Andy, dont stress that she hasnt replied. Its called playing hard to get.

Latest posts