What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dan Hunt

Old Bull

Juniors
Where has Dan Hunt gone.Not on injury list. Not in cutters,has he been tapped on the shoulder about moving on.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I saw both he and Tyson Frizell in moon boots July 5 so I imagine that his momma made him go to rehab.

skippa

Juniors
Hopefully gone into the wilderness with his cant play either mate Beau Ryan.

The bloke must have a relative doing the recruitment. Imposter

denis preston

First Grade
Hopefully gone into the wilderness with his cant play either mate Beau Ryan.

The bloke must have a relative doing the recruitment. Imposter

Bit Harsh , he's done a little more NRL & rep football than you have buddy.Not the player he was but it's not his fault that he got a good contract upgrade. With two major injuries in 2010 & now may fall into the Stanley catagory.

GT0007

Juniors
It's been well documented he is not up to standard anymore and also he has had injuries and mental health issues. I've been one of his critics but remember he is a Dragon and in the past had some good form and deserves respect

Jubileeboy

First Grade
It's been well documented he is not up to standard anymore and also he has had injuries and mental health issues. I've been one of his critics but remember he is a Dragon and in the past had some good form and deserves respect

Agree....and I just hope the poor bugger gets himself right off the field first.
Good luck to you DFH.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Spot on. Wonder if It'd be worth shedding a few Kg's off him and trialing him out a bit wider. Solid defender (barring stupid penalties) but just gets dominated in the middle too much.

GT0007

Juniors
Spot on. Wonder if It'd be worth shedding a few Kg's off him and trialing him out a bit wider. Solid defender (barring stupid penalties) but just gets dominated in the middle too much.

I don't think he has the pace, I'd be inclined to build him up but his days of NRL may be over. Shame cos he seems like a really nice bloke

TheRev

First Grade
Havent seen him since Mary took over, and my spider senses tell me its not just through injury...

I suspect that he wont return to 1st grade unless needed to cover injury, time will tell..

Latest posts