What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darling Harbour to Bankwest

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
^ Ahh thanks.

Yes I thought it sounded a bit strange. It wouldn't have surprised me though if you could tap the ticket. I just found out the other week that if you don't have your Opal card you can simply tap your credit card. You don't even really need an Opal card. Clever machines.
Exactly. The machines are a lot more clever than @Happy MEel

Happy MEel

First Grade
Exactly. The machines are a lot more clever than @Happy MEel
giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
I still dont understand why Gronk wouldn't give me a lift.
He is virtually going past mine. I am happy to not even talk to him. I just want to use him for the free lift that is all. Think of the environment Gronk you hypocrite

Parra

Referee
^ Ahh thanks.

Yes I thought it sounded a bit strange. It wouldn't have surprised me though if you could tap the ticket. I just found out the other week that if you don't have your Opal card you can simply tap your credit card. You don't even really need an Opal card. Clever machines.

Can even tap your phone now.

Gronk

Staff member
I still dont understand why Gronk wouldn't give me a lift.
He is virtually going past mine. I am happy to not even talk to him. I just want to use him for the free lift that is all. Think of the environment Gronk you hypocrite

I'm getting the ferry next time with UK Mal and his mad merkin mates.

UK Mal, you should check out our Leagues club while you are out here. The Football team owns it and we have the most poker machines in the world plus a bowling alley.

tell me about it!
there used to be a nice cafe on level 2 where you could get a snack and coffee now it's all pokies and the only other place is sterlos which is packed out

greedy bastards how many freaking pokies do you need?

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
tell me about it!
there used to be a nice cafe on level 2 where you could get a meal and coffee now it's all pokies and the only other place is sterlos which is packed out

greedy bastards how many freaking pokies do you need?
Yeah the back section of the Rose & Crown has gone the same way. It’s actually become a small pub with a big pokie den. :slight_frown:

Latest posts