What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i've got a better idea, they should do an MMA fight, and whoever can make the other submit by saying "respect" is the winner

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i dont think think tallis would fear klemmer as a person, but from the point of view of age and fitness klemmer would need a knockout or he'd be seen as a pussy. also given tallis did retire cos of a neck injury i'm not sure he'd get in the ring.

Snappy

Coach
So let's get this straight. People are ragging out Parker for saying Klemmer should learn some respect ?

Wansnt Peptide Paul having a massive sook pre game about QLD not showing NSW respect ?

Spot On

Coach
So let's get this straight. People are ragging out Parker for saying Klemmer should learn some respect ?

Wansnt Peptide Paul having a massive sook pre game about QLD not showing NSW respect ?

Why was Parker asking Klemmer to 'show some respect' Snappy?

Snappy

Coach
You tell me, I havent been across it. Hadnt heard of it til I just flicked through this thread

typicalfan

Coach
I think the difference is NSW earned the respect through beating QLD while Parker didn't earn anything in his confrontation with Klemmer.

carcharias

Immortal

So let me get this right
Parker is having a cry because he got his arse handed to him by a kid
So now fat old Tallis wants to come to parkers rescue?

Sound about right?

Latest posts