What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

Craig Johnston

First Grade
NOBODY is safe when NSW enforcer David Klemmer is ripping in, not even the Blues’ coaching staff.
The 197cm giant, who helped turn the State of Origin series on its head, knocked out a Blues trainer in a furious opposed session at Coffs Harbour, coach Laurie Daley revealed on Sunday.

“He knocked out one of our staff (on Saturday) holding a tackle bag,” Daley told 2KY radio.
“It was just after training. They just had a bit of an opposed session and one of the trainers was holding the bag with a few of the boys running through it and sort of just got him in a front-on position.
“That’s him. He trains full on and that’s how he plays. He’s a great young boy.
“That’s just in his make up. He trains as if he’s playing.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/st...-out-nsw-trainer/story-fndv2wg4-1227429215880

:lol::lol: legend, at least the tackle bag didn't ask for respect

Canard

Immortal
Klem really bothers you doesn't he Canard?

If you look at the game threads, you will see several NSW fans piling on him and saying he was shit in Origin 1, post game.

I defended him and said he had a fine debut on many occasions subsequent to that game.

But the hype of 20mins in Game 2, needs to be called out for what it is. Hype.

Hutty1986

Immortal
If you look at the game threads, you will see several NSW fans piling on him and saying he was shit in Origin 1, post game.

I defended him and said he had a fine debut on many occasions subsequent to that game.

I rate him, and I have no doubt he'll back up his efforts in game 3.

If he was a maroon, would it bother you this much?

ANTiLAG

First Grade

Its hype, but he is still 6'7" and 120 kg to go with that hype.

I wonder when the Union scouts will go after him.

Canard

Immortal
I rate him, and I have no doubt he'll back up his efforts in game 3.

If he was a maroon, would it bother you this much?

The bullshit about Carl Webb, bothered me a lot. Look at my post history.

To this day he is still my most despised footballer, he f**king stole money from my club in the way he performed and played.

Hutty1986

Immortal
The bullshit about Carl Webb, bothered me a lot. Look at my post history.

To this day he is still my most despised footballer, he f**king stole money from my club in the way he performed and played.

That we can definitely agree on.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Carl Webb was both cool and good, things Klemmer are yet to prove, but may yet prove.

Things Klemmer can do to prove he is both cool and good like Webb:

Get picked up DUI the day after his wedding
Play for Parramatta
Shave his state letter into the side of his head
Live off a couple of moments for the rest of your career (he's halfway there on this front)
Smoke Ice and go on a rampage

I believe in you David.

Canard

Immortal
Carl Webb was both cool and good, things Klemmer are yet to prove, but may yet prove.

Things Klemmer can do to prove he is both cool and good like Webb:

Get picked up DUI the day after his wedding
Play for Parramatta
Shave his state letter into the side of his head
Live off a couple of moments for the rest of your career (he's halfway there on this front)
Smoke Ice and go on a rampage

I believe in you David.

King hit a Storm player and get suspended from a Grand Final, also .

Latest posts