What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

some11

Referee
During, apparently had something to do with something Private Pyle said earlier in the match.

Bit of trivia - which teammate punched Parker in the face during a Kangaroos camp?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
So let's get this straight. People are ragging out Parker for saying Klemmer should learn some respect ?

Wansnt Peptide Paul having a massive sook pre game about QLD not showing NSW respect ?

It doesn't fit the Blue narrative to acknowledge this.

shiznit

Coach
One of the current Queensland players need to stand up here and take the fight instead of Tallis...

Josh McGuire or Josh Papali'i perhaps...

Packy

Bench
During, apparently had something to do with something Private Pyle said earlier in the match.

Bit of trivia - which teammate punched Parker in the face during a Kangaroos camp?

I have heard this before but can't remember.

Dogs Of War

Coach
One of the current Queensland players need to stand up here and take the fight instead of Tallis...

Josh McGuire or Josh Papali'i perhaps...

If I was Qld I would be putting Napa on the bench. He comes on when Kenner comes on. Fight fire with fire. Going to be great watching those 2 go head to head for the next decade.

Latest posts