What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeh but some are being lauded as if it makes them tough. Others are rightly called cowardly grubs. There's nothing tough about slapping someone when you know he isn't going to smack you in the teeth for doing it. Clearly nsw came out with the intent to do it more, it was just embarrassing for what RL used to be.

betcats

Referee
Yeh but some are being lauded as if it makes them tough. Others are rightly called cowardly grubs. There's nothing tough about slapping someone when you know he isn't going to smack you in the teeth for doing it. Clearly nsw came out with the intent to do it more, it was just embarrassing for what RL used to be.

Shutup wannabe qlder they all do it every week.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Dave klemmer was once bitten by a red back spider, after 3 days of intense pain the red back died,

Death once had a near David klemmer experience

There used to be a street in bankstown named after David klemmer, they had to rename it because no one crosses Dave klemmer and lives

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Dave klemmer was once bitten by a red back spider, after 3 days of intense pain the red back died,

Death once had a near David klemmer experience

There used to be a street in bankstown named after David klemmer, they had to rename it because no one crosses Dave klemmer and lives

10552608_1110108295669559_2866746373369746504_n.png

tomdl

Bench
I can't shake the feeling that Klemmer is going to spend an awful lot of time on the sidelines through the duration of his career through suspension.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I loved the tackle where 3 Queenslanders in a row got a good shot on him and he didn't even flinch.

I loved the tackle where 3 Queenslanders were on top of him and he is swinging. Fearless, dumb, insane - take your pick.

Best part of his game is how aggressive he is with the ball. He just wants to hurt anyone in his way.

bedlam breakout

Juniors
reminds me of a young mark o meely- lets hope he doesn't come to England (hull fc) like mom and be a total waste of space and money at the cost of local talent