What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

ek999

First Grade
Lol, if you were to look purely at the stats you would think DCE was the best half on the field last night

God-King Dean

Immortal
This guy is a freak of nature, and it's insulting to compare him to Gordon Tallis, he is NOT Gordon Tallis (who was a cat in his days, mind you), he is his own man, he is the current David Klemmer.

He is a fearless beast who gets fueled by fan boos, running with a full head of steam looking to torments those who dare to step in his path.

f**k I'm glad he's a Bulldog!

:lol:

God bless you BF

super_coach

First Grade
NSW look in good shape with Klemmer and Woods still only kids. Very impressed with Klemmer big powerful and mobile

Ibleedblue

Juniors
NSW look in good shape with Klemmer and Woods still only kids. Very impressed with Klemmer big powerful and mobile

NSW have some great young players coming through in most positions. QLD may have the better team now but NSW rule the future. Both Woods and Klemmer were outstanding last night.

skeepe

Immortal
Klemmer is a deadset lunatic. Hopefully someone goes all Robbie O'Davis on his face

In a normal game he gets penalised for his multitude of punches and shoulder charges.

BennyV

Referee
NSW have some great young players coming through in most positions. QLD may have the better team now but NSW rule the future. Both Woods and Klemmer were outstanding last night.

And weve still got the likes of Frizzell, Vaughn and Paulo to see if they can put their stamp on it.

The only thing stopping a NSW Dynasty is the selectors!!!

Bulldog Force

Referee
:lol:

God bless you BF

I remember an Origin game, I think 2003, Tallis ran straight towards Andrew Johns thinking he would easily run over him considering how small he is. Johns stood his ground, picked up Tallis, and dumped him on his ass. Tallis never went near Johns again for the rest of the night :lol:

What else does he (Tallis) do? He picked on a young 22 year old Ben Ross in 2003 and attempts to bash the shit out of him. I would have LOVED if he tried something like that on O'Meley :lol:

Craig Johnston

First Grade
I remember an Origin game, I think 2003, Tallis ran straight towards Andrew Johns thinking he would easily run over him considering how small he is. Johns stood his ground, picked up Tallis, and dumped him on his ass. Tallis never went near Johns again for the rest of the night :lol:

What else does he (Tallis) do? He picked on a young 22 year old Ben Ross in 2003 and attempts to bash the shit out of him. I would have LOVED if he tried something like that on O'Meley :lol:

remember this?

265619-terry-hill-gordon-tallis.jpg

there's a reason gordie never threw a punch at tezza

Perth Red

Post Whore
Haha, yeh a Terry Oconnor was a tough bloke, three clean hits and he hardly finches then repaid with interest. Tallis didn't mind a punch though, better than today's shirt pulling face slapping pansies like taumo and klemmer!

betcats

Referee
Haha, yeh a Terry Oconnor was a tough bloke, three clean hits and he hardly finches then repaid with interest. Tallis didn't mind a punch though, better than today's shirt pulling face slapping pansies like taumo and klemmer!

What players dont shirt pull or push each others face? Every players out there was doing it last night.

Latest posts