What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

De belin

carcharias

Immortal
It’s a shame the NRL didn’t stick the derby on in round 2 like normal.
We could’ve really massaged his conscience.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The magistrate, changed his conditions to allow him to travel interstate, that didnt take long to make life easier for Debelin

Stake Removed

First Grade
Once again we see different rules per player, if this was Fifita, the NRL would be pushing or more likely telling the Sharks he has to go, as its the Dragons again no action

chewsta

First Grade
Is there a link stating what he has been accused of exactly? Seen a few people mention it as very serious and will do time if fund guilty but ive not seen anything myself. Serious question too btw, as I've not really followed it since the first reports.

Chimp

Bench
Has to be innocent until proven guilty from the NRL. There's just as much chance that it was all consensual, go on to a club together afterwards, start feeling used and abused once they've binned her off for more new chicks at the next club (as they've now had what they wanted from her), so get revenge by claiming rape.... Not saying that's what happened, but gotta beware that we've only heard the 'victims' version of events currently.

sharkman73

Juniors
Has to be innocent until proven guilty from the NRL. There's just as much chance that it was all consensual, go on to a club together afterwards, start feeling used and abused once they've binned her off for more new chicks at the next club (as they've now had what they wanted from her), so get revenge by claiming rape.... Not saying that's what happened, but gotta beware that we've only heard the 'victims' version of events currently.

I don't think anyone is saying he's guilty, more 'if' he's guilty.

The fact she had bruising etc doesn't look good though.

Last edited:

tye

Juniors
Mate this will be a horrible look for the NRL if he runs out on the field in round 1. I’m all for innocent until proven guilty so allow him to train, pay him in full but do not allow him to play. The allegations are just to serious!

sharkman73

Juniors
Mate this will be a horrible look for the NRL if he runs out on the field in round 1. I’m all for innocent until proven guilty so allow him to train, pay him in full but do not allow him to play. The allegations are just to serious!

Yeah there has to be a line somewhere. Exactly where that should be, I don't know.

Would the NRL allow a person to play if convicted of murder?

snout

First Grade
As already stated depends who it is.

No way in the world is feefs or duges allowed to run out in round 1 if in this situation.

Rothfield and kent wouldve filled 100 pages by now and that other bald headed prick would have RSI from slapping his meat over it.

Inferno

Coach

The problem is most matters take over 12 months at a minimum to go from charging to trial. Is it fair for him to sit out for an entire year? Maybe it is. It's a tough one.

Stake Removed

First Grade
As already stated depends who it is.

No way in the world is feefs or duges allowed to run out in round 1 if in this situation.

Rothfield and kent wouldve filled 100 pages by now and that other bald headed prick would have RSI from slapping his meat over it.

They would have demanded the William Wallace execution in Braveheart for them.

Me interesting to see how the away crowds dish it up to Debelin, and you can bet the NRL will be warning security to confiscate banners, and camerman to be careful what to show and not show, cause we know which ground a banner will be seen on tv at shark park and of cause that will be on front page of telecrap for a week

myrrh ken

First Grade
They would have demanded the William Wallace execution in Braveheart for them.

Me interesting to see how the away crowds dish it up to Debelin, and you can bet the NRL will be warning security to confiscate banners, and camerman to be careful what to show and not show, cause we know which ground a banner will be seen on tv at shark park and of cause that will be on front page of telecrap for a week

Surely there'll be some "come on saints, have a go" ones