What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DeMerge Magpies and Tigers

bobmar28

Bench
yep the club will fold and the license will be relocated from camp concord to camp cambo (or camp livo), home of the future macarthur-liverpool magpies! you know it makes sense! :)

14099ol.jpg

Macarthur-Liverpool Tigers.

Flapper

First Grade
yep the club will fold and the license will be relocated from camp concord to camp cambo (or camp livo), home of the future macarthur-liverpool magpies! you know it makes sense! :)

14099ol.jpg

This will literally never happen.

Not that a Souths fan would care one way or the other of course.

214Four

Juniors
What do people think of these ones I did...
They're more simplified, I added more white to the tiger and have it more realistic look with green eyes an darkened nose..

A4C1344F-9797-4B61-900A-403528C1A470_zps97ai9dxr.jpg

A5418C6E-6D44-45A6-BAA9-C8C30C1FBA12_zpsqxaxhkzi.jpg

4B2BF441-ABA0-4186-B63D-17BA2B110732_zps3p6uk03y.jpg

alien

Referee
What do people think of these ones I did...
They're more simplified, I added more white to the tiger and have it more realistic look with green eyes an darkened nose..

A4C1344F-9797-4B61-900A-403528C1A470_zps97ai9dxr.jpg

A5418C6E-6D44-45A6-BAA9-C8C30C1FBA12_zpsqxaxhkzi.jpg

4B2BF441-ABA0-4186-B63D-17BA2B110732_zps3p6uk03y.jpg

i think they are disgusting filthy abominations!

The Wests Tigers will stay, Balmain will default, Wests Ashfield who have scuttled reports of buying the whole thing out will likely now respectfully make their purchase of Balmain's 50%.

Nothing will change except the ownership, Alien will continue to follow Souths and whinge incessantly about the Magpies while WT fans will continue the LOL's about Alien being a turncoat who takes way too keen an interest in a club he supposedly hates.

The Wests Tigers will stay, Balmain will default, Wests Ashfield who have scuttled reports of buying the whole thing out will likely now respectfully make their purchase of Balmain's 50%.

Nothing will change except the ownership, Alien will continue to follow Souths and whinge incessantly about the Magpies while WT fans will continue the LOL's about Alien being a turncoat who takes way too keen an interest in a club he supposedly hates.

This is what will happen. The CEO of Wests Ashfield the club with the money has stated that the NRL side no matter who owns it will remain the Wests Tigers.

All these ex magpie fans always say bring back the magpies but it just wont happen and the guy with the money says it wont happen.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Hopefully the infighting will end and the club will finally be able to reconcile it dual histories and form a mythos to rival Souths or St George.

i can dream....

It would be nice. I think it was the end game no matter what. I honestly hope Wests Ashfield do purchase the other 50% not for any reason other than the club will be 100% owned by one entity and the board will be 100% unified.

Hopefully the leaks and sniping stop.

siv

First Grade
2 weeks to go

Balmain Tigers in emergency talks with NRL to save their share of the Wests Tigers joint venture

41 minutes ago
PHIL ROTHFIELDThe Daily Telegraph

Four players contest charges

This is why Klemmer should be banned
Kent: Real issue missed in Dank defence
BALMAIN are in emergency talks with the NRL to save their share of the Wests Tigers joint venture and 108 years of proud rugby league history.

The foundation club has just two weeks to find the $5.4 million they borrowed from the NRL in 2014 or risk handing over the full NRL license to Western Suburbs.

In a last ditch bid to save their logo and identity, the Tigers have called in local legend and former Olympic champion Dawn Fraser to try to persuade billionaire developer Harry Triguboff to buy their half-share in the Wests Tigers and pay the money back to the NRL.

The Wests Tigers board’s days appeared numbered.

2 weeks to go

Balmain Tigers in emergency talks with NRL to save their share of the Wests Tigers joint venture

41 minutes ago

BALMAIN are in emergency talks with the NRL to save their share of the Wests Tigers joint venture and 108 years of proud rugby league history.

The foundation club has just two weeks to find the $5.4 million they borrowed from the NRL in 2014 or risk handing over the full NRL license to Western Suburbs.

In a last ditch bid to save their logo and identity, the Tigers have called in local legend and former Olympic champion Dawn Fraser to try to persuade billionaire developer Harry Triguboff to buy their half-share in the Wests Tigers and pay the money back to the NRL.

The Wests Tigers board?s days appeared numbered.

Won't happen. Wests will buy it out, it will stay as WT and Wests Group will assume full control.

Doesn't stop the DT trying to destabilise a good start to the year though, f**king germs.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
2 weeks to go

41 minutes ago

Is there even a difference between Harry buying it now or waiting until after Balmain are gone and Wests are looking for a partner??

Either way, it will be the end of Balmain...

(i do like the little "Save the logo and identity" the Tele threw in, as if the Magpie would usurp everything...)

Last edited:

Flapper

First Grade
2 weeks to go

41 minutes ago

You can selectively edit and post articles all you want but it won't change the fact Simon Cook said this in the article:

Whatever happens, the Wests Tigers brand won’t change

BuffaloRules

Coach
You can selectively edit and post articles all you want but it won't change the fact Simon Cook said this in the article:

Nice work Flapps...

I noticed the same thing myself...

Also noticed no link was provided which I thought was contrary to site policy...

Latest posts