What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

dogslife

Coach
I think you're both as deluded as each other, I'm not going to say the Dogs have a better roster than Manly because that's stupid, but if you honestly think Manly has better players in every position on the field, you're an idiot

ceagle

Bench
I think you're both as deluded as each other, I'm not going to say the Dogs have a better roster than Manly because that's stupid, but if you honestly think Manly better players in every position on the field, you're an idiot
I didn't say all, but it is quite obvious they are better in most positions.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I think you're both as deluded as each other, I'm not going to say the Dogs have a better roster than Manly because that's stupid, but if you honestly think Manly better players in every position on the field, you're an idiot

we already know hes an idiot. hes just gone from des wont go, to des is going to our roster was way better, to oh shit what if he gets a winger and a 5/8.

40Twenty

Juniors

I think we may have found a successor to BRO BRO's title as the most deluded doggies fan in a Bubble.

"but if you honestly think Manly better players in every position on the field, you're an idiot"

HAHAHA

Dogs fans what specie are these people haha

CC_Eagle

First Grade
If Foran wants to follow I don't think Hasler would say no nor the club have any power to stop him

Why would Foran want to leave a premiership winning team to play for a shambles?:crazy:

The guy is the focal point of Manly for the next 5+ years. The club will offer a set of apartments on The Corso in order for him to stay.

Doga

Juniors
Why would Foran want to leave a premiership winning team to play for a shambles?:crazy:

The guy is the focal point of Manly for the next 5+ years. The club will offer a set of apartments on The Corso in order for him to stay.

lol what an attraction :sarcasm:

Premiership winning teams don't last forever and the Dogs are due

dogslife

Coach
I think we may have found a successor to BRO BRO's title as the most deluded doggies fan in a Bubble.

"but if you honestly think Manly better players in every position on the field, you're an idiot"

HAHAHA

Dogs fans what specie are these people haha

:lol::lol::lol: School holidays can't end soon enough, can they?

40Twenty

Juniors
lol what an attraction :sarcasm:

Premiership winning teams don't last forever and the Dogs are due

I think you've said that 05,06,07,08 (great yr) & 10 + 11 the year of high expectation which resulted in another CHOKE on the expectation.

BTW never congratulated you for leading the comp all yr 09 and CHOKING the Minor Premiership HAHAHAHAHA last rnd.

GOLD

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I think you've said that 05,06,07,08 (great yr) & 10 + 11 the year of high expectation which resulted in another CHOKE on the expectation.

BTW never congratulated you for leading the comp all yr 09 and CHOKING the Minor Premiership HAHAHAHAHA last rnd.

GOLD

06 didnt we make semis? oh we did, 09 didnt we have kimmorleys cheek bone broken oh we did.

dragons didnt the get knocked out in 09? oh they did. 11? did. hrmm 1 title in 30 years.

CHOKE MERGE.

40Twenty

Juniors
06 didnt we make semis? oh we did, 09 didnt we have kimmorleys cheek bone broken oh we did.

dragons didnt the get knocked out in 09? oh they did. 11? did. hrmm 1 title in 30 years.

CHOKE MERGE.

HAHAHAHA that Kimorley call again.

go away little team !

Hutty1986

Immortal

CHOKE MERGE.

You refer to a 30-year drought, yet also to the merger-which happened in 1999. So last year we broke an 11-year drought, can't have it both ways little fella :lol: Meanwhile, your side has barely been sighted in 7 years..

It's school holidays, shouldn't you be out robbing old ladies down the shoppping centre?

Latest posts