What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

ceagle

Bench
The thing is these rumors won't end now. We will forever hear some shit about Foran or Crusher leaving, just want to put it past us.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I didn't see it sorry, i knew NZ would lose cz they always do midseason, so i'll have to take your word for it sorry.

So if what you're saying is true...he somehow got his fitness back for one game in the season but lost it for the next 16 rounds after that?

not the mid season game, before he had the operation prior to the season.

dogslife

Coach
Wayne Bennett signed with St George at the start of the 2008 season, the Broncos went within two games of the GF, and the Dragons won the comp two years later, I don't think it's as fraught with danger as everyone is making out. FFS would Manly fans prefer it if Des strung them along for all of next year without committing to anything only for him to tell them at the end of the year, leaving them with virtually no time to sign a coach for the next season

Yeah I was kidding.

Back on topic, tomorrow will be a massive day.

TBH I know Foran is a good player but I don't want him at the dogs, Manly made him so they should keep him.

Im happy to wait a couple of years for Des to manufacture some players.

ceagle

Bench
I reckon Manly will do everything in their power to keep Foran and DCE, lucky for us their is a salary cap, so other clubs can't pay massive overs for players.

I reckon Manly will do everything in their power to keep Foran and DCE, lucky for us their is a salary cap, so other clubs can't pay massive overs for players.

The salary cap won't stop teams from doing that. There are going to be a shit load of clubs after Foran when his contract is close to finishing.

You really think if a club came and offered him 350-400 that he would turn it down?

dogslife

Coach
Im happy to wait a couple of years for Des to manufacture some players.

We had our man in Aiden Sezer, but he got an offer he couldn't refuse at the Tits

Have to assume Dogs have an absolute motza in the coffers for next year, but I agree, Foran and DCE would be better off staying at Manly, would take either of them in a heartbeat though.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
We had our man in Aiden Sezer, but he got an offer he couldn't refuse at the Tits

Have to assume Dogs have an absolute motza in the coffers for next year, but I agree, Foran and DCE would be better off staying at Manly, would take either of them in a heartbeat though.

on sezer he would be happy now the titans are throwing a 3 year deal at carney lol.

as would beau henry!

Apparently they offered him something like 250k, that money for an untried rookie is criminal.

There is nothing you can really do if a club comes along and puts out that amount of money to a rookie.

Apparently they offered him something like 250k, that money for an untried rookie is criminal.

There is nothing you can really do if a club comes along and puts out that amount of money to a rookie.

Something isn't right at the Titans.

I'm not saying they're cheating the cap, cause i don't think they are. But they're throwing around 5 year contracts and massive amounts to players that just aren't up to that standard.

Something isn't right at the Titans.

I'm not saying they're cheating the cap, cause i don't think they are. But they're throwing around 5 year contracts and massive amounts to players that just aren't up to that standard.

Miss management maybe ?

or maybe Searle isn't the superstar CEO everyone thought he was?

I find the fact that he locked up the coach for 5 years a shocker.

Miss management maybe ?

or maybe Searle isn't the superstar CEO everyone thought he was?

I find the fact that he locked up the coach for 5 years a shocker.

I reckon the best CEO's are the ones you don't hear about.

Before this season everyone was talking up your one about how well he's done with recruitment etc and we saw how that turned out.

I'm not a fan of Osbourne too, the way he was out shopping for a coach last year when we already had one under contract or his stupid fckn quest for Quade Cooper was just ridiculous.

I reckon the best CEO's are the ones you don't hear about.

Before this season everyone was talking up your one about how well he's done with recruitment etc and we saw how that turned out.

I'm not a fan of Osbourne too, the way he was out shopping for a coach last year when we already had one under contract or his stupid fckn quest for Quade Cooper was just ridiculous.

FTR Todd Greenberg provided Moore with the players he wanted, Moore didn't deliver; its not Greenberg's fault the players he was asked to sign turned out to be duds or worse yet the coach that told him to sign said players turned out to be a dud.

LOL Quade cooper was never going to the Eels, he has one of the scummiest managers who was looking for a way to boost Quades price up.

MrT

Juniors

salary cap has worked in manly's favour more than you know

MrT

Juniors
So Manly fans, Will Hopoate is seen a traitor after signing a deal with another club while off contract yet Hasler ACCEPTED a pay increase for next year and then went and signed fort a rival club for the following year.

That's a lol@Moanly if I have ever seen one. That's gold

Latest posts