What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

Danny-Boy

Juniors
olols.

We're the grubs, but you're the one bagging your current coach out.

Here let me play you a song with my violin :-({|=

:lol:

You guys bagged out Moore and forced him to leave, and since SBW left your shitty club all I've heard is f**king non stop bagging from you f**ks.

But all of a sudden, Manly supporters want to bag out their coach who is going to the bulldogs and you reckon you're f**king gods gift to mankind telling people who's in the right or wrong.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
THE Bulldogs are pushing for Manly's dysfunctional board to terminate Des Hasler's contract immediately so the premiership-winning coach can assume the top office at Belmore next season.

:lol: they're getting desperate already.

You guys bagged out Moore and forced him to leave, and since SBW left your shitty club all I've heard is f**king non stop bagging from you f**ks.

But all of a sudden, Manly supporters want to bag out their coach who is going to the bulldogs and you reckon you're f**king gods gift to mankind telling people who's in the right or wrong.

How can you even compare the two situations, Moore got the job because he was related to the ex coach. We had 2 consecutive seasons of failure with a lack of direction.

Hence why supporters were dissing him.

YOUR supporters are bagging your coach right after you guys won a premiership and have been one of the most dominant teams in the NRL over the past 5 years.

LOL @ you and your fans you pathetic little worm.

Danny-Boy

Juniors

How can you even compare the two situations, Moore got the job because he was related to the ex coach. We had 2 consecutive seasons of failure with a lack of direction.

Hence why supporters were dissing him.

YOUR supporters are bagging your coach right after you guys won a premiership and have been one of the most dominant teams in the NRL over the past 5 years.

LOL @ you and your fans you pathetic little worm.

f**k off dipshit he's just not leaving he's ripping apart our whole club by taking everyone with him. It doesn't get lower than that.

It's fitting he's going to a f**king cap rorting gang rape club like yours, he's done the deed and will fit in nicely with you f**ks.

I'm convinced no other club would have accepted Hasler in these conditions. f**k do clubs get any lower than the bulldogs?

ceagle

Bench
Des took 4 years to get us to a GF. It seems the bulldogs fans automatically think they will definitely win a premiership during Dessie's reign. A lot has to go your way to win the big one, and I really couldn't ask much more from the past 5 years, we have been spoilt compared to all the other clubs, I'd rather cherish what we have accomplished then feel disappointed about the future.

MrT

Juniors
f**k off dipshit he's just not leaving he's ripping apart our whole club by taking everyone with him. It doesn't get lower than that.

It's fitting he's going to a f**king cap rorting gang rape club like yours, he's done the deed and will fit in nicely with you f**ks.

I'm convinced no other club would have accepted Hasler in these conditions. f**k do clubs get any lower than the bulldogs?

oh Danny-Boy, read this "At one point, the board voted 5-2 against re-signing the coach"

So who do you blame for all of this?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...terbury-bulldogs/story-e6frexnr-1226161909821

PaddyBoy

Juniors
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/phones-run-hot-to-halt-manly-exodus-20111008-1lesk.html#ixzz1aDLMyRsv

MANLY chairman Scott Penn and chief operating officer David Perry spent yesterday desperately making contact with their NRL squad as they try to prevent the club from falling in a heap following Des Hasler's defection to the Bulldogs. They were working the phones feverishly, trying to shore up player support - which may be a futile act, given the players' love for Hasler. It's been suggested to me some players are reluctant to speak to Perry face-to-face, so phone calls with Penn also working the same angle have been the only way to go. As revealed in this column last week, up to five Manly players have get-out clauses in their contracts. Hasler was super-keen to extend his deal last season and do a deal until the end of 2014. There were three occasions when he was prepared to re-sign - but each time the deal wasn't sealed. The board knocked him back and Max Delmege was also against the idea of extending Hasler's deal. From what I've been told, Penn had been pushing to sign Hasler all along. Hasler has been telling people that the current set-up with two owners can't work and that was a major reason for his departure. The sacking of Peter Peters was another major factor. Geoff Toovey may be everybody's first pick as the next Manly coach when Hasler joins Canterbury, but it will be foolish to discount NSW Origin coach Ricky Stuart. Amazingly, Stuart was not interviewed for the Bulldogs job, even though their boss, Todd Greenberg, said on several occasions he was one of a number of candidates. The Dogs' loss could turn out to be the Sea Eagles' gain.

That last part was pretty amusing. Is there anyone here who would prefer Ricky Stuart to coach their team over Des Hasler, least of all Manly fans?

no name

Coach
The Manly playing group is fuming at the board and refused to speak to any of them during the club's awards presentation night in Terrey Hills last Friday

I wonder when Brett Stewart will make his public demand for an apology?

Latest posts