What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

jk13

First Grade
:lol: this just keeps getting better. Maybe the bears can buy manly out when they have to relocate

PaddyBoy

Juniors
I must have missed something - Was there a "Stewart" mentioned in that article?????

Sorry, my bad, wrote "Stewart" instead of "Stuart". Wielder is claiming that the Dogs missed out on Ricky Stuart when they got Des.

How do you rename the thread?

Loudstrat

Coach
Sorry, my bad, wrote "Stewart" instead of "Stuart". Wielder is claiming that the Dogs missed out on Ricky Stuart when they got Des.

How do you rename the thread?
Dunno. Something about right clicking next to the title I think.

Cheers for clearing it up. It was really odd - the Sticky rumour just kept going. A well orchestrated smokescreen from Greenberg?

bottle

Coach
This a sweet thread.
DoggiesPoo trying to out dickhead Bunniesman (and doing a damn fine job of it son, keep it up, only several thousand more posts of this calibre to go),
and,
DannyBoy losing it deluxe!
As a wise man once said 'How sweet it is'.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Des took 4 years to get us to a GF. It seems the bulldogs fans automatically think they will definitely win a premiership during Dessie's reign. A lot has to go your way to win the big one, and I really couldn't ask much more from the past 5 years, we have been spoilt compared to all the other clubs, I'd rather cherish what we have accomplished then feel disappointed about the future.

we arent in the mess that ur club was when des came to the rescue.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
The thing I find most funny (and sure I will get bagged fo this comment) is every single supporter on this site excluding manly fans have spent the past 2 years bagging Des Hasler as a whinger, a sook, a trouble maker, a blight of the game.... and at times some of the Bulldogs fans have been the most vocal.
NOW that he has signed with the Bulldogs he is the single greatest person on the earth and the future saviour of the Bulldogs club.
Hipocritical much??????

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Doesn't mean people dont rate his coaching ability. Might piss and moan but wh do expect from a Fulton disciple.

40Twenty

Juniors
No your right, i should believe you the person who is spewing they just lost their coach, let me guess the media also making up any get our clauses AND des really isn't leaving manly. its all bullshit made up to aggrovate you.

tell us how good your pack is again hahahaha, i hope dessie coaches corey payne, kasiano hahaha BUBBLE BOY

40Twenty

Juniors
The thing I find most funny (and sure I will get bagged fo this comment) is every single supporter on this site excluding manly fans have spent the past 2 years bagging Des Hasler as a whinger, a sook, a trouble maker, a blight of the game.... and at times some of the Bulldogs fans have been the most vocal.
NOW that he has signed with the Bulldogs he is the single greatest person on the earth and the future saviour of the Bulldogs club.
Hipocritical much??????

Welcome to the mentality of a dogs fan champ!!!

DoggiesBro

Juniors
tell us how good your pack is again hahahaha, i hope dessie coaches corey payne, kasiano hahaha BUBBLE BOY

yeh english cap, prop of the world, future nsw prop, nsw hooker, 2 nz reps 1 former nz rep, 1 former qld rep yeh shocking pack

LOL wanker.

Hipocritical much??????

lol So lets see what we have here, you're whinging about people whinging, about your coach whinging and some of the people who were whinging about your coach whinging are whinging fans of your whinging coaches future club.

Farrrrrkkk this coming from a person who is part of a forum(silver tails) that has a whinging sub forum and section where you can sign a petition to send to Gallop to get an apology for Brett Stewart. :crazy:

olols.

Welcome to the mentality of a dogs fan champ!!!

slippery all over the bro bro's hahaha

DERRRRPPPP ! :lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
lol So lets see what we have here, you're whinging about people whinging, about your coach whinging and some of the people who were whinging about your coach whinging are whinging fans of your whinging coaches future club.

Farrrrrkkk this coming from a person who is part of a forum(silver tails) that has a whinging sub forum and section where you can sign a petition to send to Gallop to get an apology for Brett Stewart. :crazy:

olols.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Beachy Eagle

Juniors

olols.

Mate Im not a member of anything just like to talk footy with some of the common sense people on here.
As for whinging, not me... I find it Funny that you lot wanted him kicked out a few omnths ago for being a trouble maker and standing up for his club against the NRL, he was a whinger a joke blah blah blah, now all of a sudden he is an angel sent directly from heaven to the bulldogs......

Mate im not a member of anything, just like to talk footy with a few people on here with some common sense.
And im not whinging at all, I said I find it funny that some bulldogs supprters wanted hasler kicked out for challenging the NRL and defending his club and players, now that he has jumped ship it seems you lo think he is an angel sent straight from heaven to the bulldogs........

Last edited:

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
My personal take on the whole thing is..
Things change in life and there is nothing you can do about it, Des is and will always be a club legend for what he has done for the eagles. I believe that Ego's on both sides of the fence have got in the way here and the end result is a nothing less than a disaster.
BUT.. as I said thing change, who would have thought that Bennett would have ever left Brisbane, but he didn't like the direction of the board at that time and left for a new challenge, Des has done the same thing, Gotta respect a man who stands by his convictions.
We have had an amazing 5 years as a supporters group 3 GF's and 2 Premierships a WCC, and arguably the best side over the last 5 years, Had out time at the top, and we may have to have a down period for a while. For the great ride I have had this year I would thank Hasler tomorrow given the chance.
Hopefully Penn keeps true to his word and the current Adminstration structure gets a much needed overhaul, maybe just maybe Des's devistating decision may end up with a silver lining.
If they can come to terms with appointing Toovey as Haslers replacement, they may win back some needed trust from the player group and keep most of the current squad, if Tooves end up as a good coach, and given he had a great footy brain and was a natural leader there is every chance he will be a good coach, he has also had 5 years under Des as an assistant which will help.

It could be a lean couple of years as we rebuild our football support stucture, but one thing is for certain this very proud club will rise again whether it be 2 years or 5 years they will be up there again.....
And for all the people on here sticking the boot into the eagles and there supporters, have a little look at the last 5 years of your club, and tell me if you would swap it for the 5 years that we have just enjoyed????
Thanks Dessie & Go the EAGLES!!!!!!! for now and forever

Last edited:

Latest posts