What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

FMD ! This thread should have died ages ago, but instead we have these geniuss keeping it alive with their ramblings about things that aren't even on topic.

:crazy::crazy:

blaza88z

Coach
You kill me, a dragon fan saying CHOKE. LOL classic. Next you will say title'S.

As for 08 spoon yes we lost mason, and had sbw do a runner we were left with holdsworth and roberts (good luck eels). Hardly suprising there if you WATCH football that is.

09 choke? Our halfback has his cheek bone broken and its a choke? Geez guess Broncos choked too. (werent the dragons swept out this season after winning minor prem? broncos anyone?)

2010 crippled with injuries and to be honest played like busted. lacked any real forward pack.

2011 lost tandy before season, added tolman, pritchard etc and looked alot better. Started on fire, only to crash and burn (you must feel the same except much worse as we werent favs, being paid out for minor prems and then barely made the 8) lost ennis and had a new half and fullback who got in top try scorers and did very well

2012 added graham lost alot of other depth players, will probz be around the top 8 but thats about where it will go unless we add a 5/8. (dragons no wayne not much better)

2013 add des and whoever else, dragons = back to bottom 4 continually for another 30 years)

I'd like your assessment on the 2006 choke in the final against the Broncos, please.

dogslife

Coach
Couple of dribble dick extraordinaires going toe to toe in this one, the real losers are the rest of us

blaza88z

Coach
Ladies and gentleman, girls and boys.

We crowd here today to unveil the Bulldogs equivalent of Bunniesman.

40Twenty

Juniors
You kill me, a dragon fan saying CHOKE. LOL classic. Next you will say title'S.

As for 08 spoon yes we lost mason, and had sbw do a runner we were left with holdsworth and roberts (good luck eels). Hardly suprising there if you WATCH football that is.

09 choke? Our halfback has his cheek bone broken and its a choke? Geez guess Broncos choked too. (werent the dragons swept out this season after winning minor prem? broncos anyone?)

2010 crippled with injuries and to be honest played like busted. lacked any real forward pack.

2011 lost tandy before season, added tolman, pritchard etc and looked alot better. Started on fire, only to crash and burn (you must feel the same except much worse as we werent favs, being paid out for minor prems and then barely made the 8) lost ennis and had a new half and fullback who got in top try scorers and did very well

2012 added graham lost alot of other depth players, will probz be around the top 8 but thats about where it will go unless we add a 5/8. (dragons no wayne not much better)

2013 add des and whoever else, dragons = back to bottom 4 continually for another 30 years)

hahahaha theres an excuse for every yr BRO sikkkkkkk

Didgi

:lol: There's a point where it surpasses sad... It's probably mildly entertaining, but neither are using a language or grammar structure anywhere near English so we'll never know.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
And The Daily Telegraph can reveal four of those clubs are sweating on advance payments of $320,000 from their annual grant to avoid financial collapse - Cronulla, Gold Coast, St George Illawarra and premiers Manly.

LOL at the dragon nuffie calling the dogs a "little club" might be why wayne bailed LOL.

Last edited:
Here's the link just in case http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s-peace-declared/story-e6frexnr-1226165305210

And The Daily Telegraph can reveal four of those clubs are sweating on advance payments of $320,000 from their annual grant to avoid financial collapse - Cronulla, Gold Coast, St George Illawarra and premiers Manly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow. Talk about karma. From branding themselves as the "biggest club in the league" to this.

Perhaps another merger would help again?

40Twenty

Juniors

LOL at the dragon nuffie calling the dogs a "little club" might be why wayne bailed LOL.

Hi BRO SIK, check this out Nuffie, i think its dated last month, Looking for the Wiley Park Belmore Lakemba Bulldogs on this top 10 list, looking, still looking?

HAHAHAHA

MONG CHIEF

Bye lil Club

Attachments

• OUCH.jpg
    OUCH.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 12

DoggiesBro

Juniors

Tommax25

Bench
LOL, so now tolman will make the squad, ah graham is contracted to the dogs so again will clearly be there. nuffie.

Didn't see Graham line up this year :roll: Tolman is a workhorse and nothing special. On the basis of age I would trade Kite and/or Rose for him, but its not like you're comparing Petero and Brendan Worth.

:lol: genius. I said as much about 5 posts ago but you're too stupid to read, apparently. Graham wasn't there this year. Talking about this year. lol@you.

Ennis and work rate? LOL he averaged 40 odd tackles a game, and plays 80 minutes of the same effort LOL do you watch football you gumbie?

:lol: idiot. Ballin is streets ahead of Ennis, and would have 10+ games of origin if he were NSW, Ennis would be lucky to make the city/country game with Ballin in front of him.

LOL at trex offering more and consistent he did nothing till the finals and pritchard is an absolute weapon and again if u WATCHED football you'd know he was outstanding for the dogs in defense and pretty good in attack, and again just like your "who has won titles" crap. this doesnt come down to ennis vs ballin or trex vs pritchard. this come down to we have KEATING feeding pritchard, feeding morris and creating (nothing), you have FORAN.

Switch keating and foran and it would be a massive difference. You ever seen pritchard play outside foran? you ever see tony williams play outside keating? LOL

Sorry, why are we switching Keating and Foran? Just because you're clubs previous recruitment policy was "quick, buy anyone that plays first grade, they must be good right????"? Nah, you keep Keating and Pritchard, I'll keep Foran and T-Rex, and the Premiership. You did avoid the spoon, thats sort of an achievement, right? :lol:

oh and lets not forget we had Kevin Moore as coach who told hodkinson to play a game he didn't feel comfortable in, had pritchard as up the middle prop type forward, had chosen keating to play 5/8. you HAD Des. Times will change

DCE>Hodgkinson. Sorry, are we comparing the Manly team of 2013 to the Bulldogs team of 2013? Idiot. Manly> Bulldogs now. All your excuses are just that: excuses. The dogs were shit compared to Manly this year, and Manlys team was better. If you can't accept that then you are deluded.

you my friend need to watch football instead of dribbling utter shit.

I did. I watched Manly win the comp and I watched the Bulldogs finish who gives a f**k because they were irrvelent when it was important. Wait, wait no, I forgot, the dogs team is better than Manlys, right? .................. yes, I need to watch more football :crazy: