What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

DoggiesBro

Juniors
:lol: genius. I said as much about 5 posts ago but you're too stupid to read, apparently. Graham wasn't there this year. Talking about this year. lol@you.

:lol: idiot. Ballin is streets ahead of Ennis, and would have 10+ games of origin if he were NSW, Ennis would be lucky to make the city/country game with Ballin in front of him.

Sorry, why are we switching Keating and Foran? Just because you're clubs previous recruitment policy was "quick, buy anyone that plays first grade, they must be good right????"? Nah, you keep Keating and Pritchard, I'll keep Foran and T-Rex, and the Premiership. You did avoid the spoon, thats sort of an achievement, right? :lol:

DCE>Hodgkinson. Sorry, are we comparing the Manly team of 2013 to the Bulldogs team of 2013? Idiot. Manly> Bulldogs now. All your excuses are just that: excuses. The dogs were shit compared to Manly this year, and Manlys team was better. If you can't accept that then you are deluded.

I did. I watched Manly win the comp and I watched the Bulldogs finish who gives a f**k because they were irrvelent when it was important. Wait, wait no, I forgot, the dogs team is better than Manlys, right? .................. yes, I need to watch more football :crazy:

So in summary you've changed this to teams because your an absolute genius who can't handle facts?

Manly clearly were the better team this year as far as results on the field go. I've never said anything to disagree with that.

I laughed at the fact orignally it was none of the dogs would make the manly side. then it was kite and rose over tolman and graham. then tony willams over pritchard, then ballin over ennis. its all crap. lets not forget morris who made the australian squad who is absolute shit right?

absolute gumbie mate.

if your talking about results on field you must compare positions and as i said foran is the massive difference with the manly results and the dogs, if the dogs had foran and manly had keating it would be a big difference. i'm not saying manly will sign keating or dogs will sign foran (although lets hope that rumour is true to follow Des)

Keep rambling and changing shit all you want, end of day the facts remain, manly won the title and were the better team on field, they are on the verge of going broke, and have so many wankers and idiots involved in the club the best coach they have had along with a very loyal bloke has jumped ship to the dogs who are very much heading in the right direction and have a great ceo and as good as money as any club behind them. If we sign a 5/8 and a winger this year or next with Des to follow and keep the base of our roster and our juniors coming through we have very very promising days ahead, in which manly may not live to see.

dogslife

Coach
We seriously need to get this thread moved somewhere far away where these geniuss can duke it out

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It amazes me that people still use genius as an insult.

really?

Then Fox Sports are stupid dyslexic f**ks. You've just copied them.

Let me re-inforce... it's Sonny Bill Williams ;-)

genius.

Fat genius.

Well... the inbred genius who fell out of the ugly tree won.

Go to town melon... but don't put it in anyone's mouth please.

:lol:

It's quite possible for one person to post under two usernames in two locations. genius.

Timmah said:
FOTM and Napoleon both coming back looks like a surprisingly good piece of timing... now the geniuss can battle each other while Raiders_Premiers beats off in the corner realising he's no longer the ultimate genius of the forum.

Lol yet again pretentious Timmah gets called out on his hypocrisy. :lol:

Timmah's going to get mad lol... dis goin to be good.

Timmah

Staff member

Really. I kinda predicted this would happen actually, it was begging for someone to go back and find examples.

Timmah said:

Still being the operative word. 2011 is the current year isn't it?

2005, 2006 are the dates I see on each of the quoted posts. 5 years plus.

Good attempt though, and well played :)

MSIH

Bench
Really. I kinda predicted this would happen actually, it was begging for someone to go back and find examples.

Still being the operative word. 2011 is the current year isn't it?

2005, 2006 are the dates I see on each of the quoted posts. 5 years plus.

Good attempt though, and well played :)

You ruined "genius" for everyone.

Timmah

Staff member
Really?

Digging up posts from 5 or 6 years ago is owning? :lol:

Tommax25

Bench
So in summary you've changed this to teams because your an absolute genius who can't handle facts?

Manly clearly were the better team this year as far as results on the field go. I've never said anything to disagree with that.

Oh?

1. Stewart (manly)
2. Turner (dog)
3. Lyon (manly)
4. Morris (dog)
5. Wolfman (wont play next year anyway) (manly)
6. Foran (manly)
7. Hard to say with 2nd year syn around the corner?
8. Graham (dog)
9. Ennis (dog)
10. Tolman (dog)
11. Watmough (manly)
12. Pritchard (dog)
13. Stewart (manly)

14. Barba (dog)
15. Eastwood (dog)
16. King (manly)
17. Stagg?Rose?Kite?Kasiano?Halatau?

7/17 garanteed manly, 8 dogs. 2 who knows.

7 to Manly and 8 to the Dogs would seem to suggest you do think the dogs team is better :shock:. It also shows that you were the first one to talk teams, handily enough so LOL@you.

I laughed at the fact orignally it was none of the dogs would make the manly side. then it was kite and rose over tolman and graham. then tony willams over pritchard, then ballin over ennis. its all crap. lets not forget morris who made the australian squad who is absolute shit right?

Sorry, but go find where I said Kite and Rose>Tolman and post that. If not, then kindly f**k off back to your hole. Hint: I never said it so save time for yourself and go back to your hole now :D. Graham=irrelevant and I still do not know why you bring him up so often.

Tony Williams>Prithard. One wins Premierships and plays for Australia, the other.......... does ok at a dogs side that can't make the top 8. Not sure, need more time to think about which to pick...........................:lol:

And as for Morris, talk about last man standing, jesus christ. Why ever bring him into it? It smacks of sheer desperation on your part. Think about all the centres unavailable, and then think about what nationality Matai is, and you'll see why the had little choice but to pick last man standing Morris :roll:
absolute gumbie mate.

if your talking about results on field you must compare positions and as i said foran is the massive difference with the manly results and the dogs, if the dogs had foran and manly had keating it would be a big difference. i'm not saying manly will sign keating or dogs will sign foran (although lets hope that rumour is true to follow Des)

Why do we have to swap again? The teams are what they are. Don't cry about going all out to sign an avergae player. Sorry, my mistake, many average players, but in this case I'm talking about Keating.

Keep rambling and changing shit all you want,

Again, go find where I "changed shit" and come back to me. Next.

end of day the facts remain, manly won the title and were the better team on field

Yep :D

they are on the verge of going broke, and have so many wankers and idiots involved in the club the best coach they have had along with a very loyal bloke has jumped ship to the dogs who are very much heading in the right direction and have a great ceo and as good as money as any club behind them.

I've heard this "heading in the right direction" bull before. You've made the finals, what, once since the change to family-friendly? Twice? Being well-run is nice, but the point of being well-run is to produce on the field, which the dogs haven't done for years on a consistent basis. Manly do seem to be making some horrible decisions and are going broke, yes. During this they have won the comp and made the finals every year for about 7 seasons. I'll take poorly run with success over well-run with nothing to show for it, thanks.

If we sign a 5/8 and a winger this year or next with Des to follow and keep the base of our roster and our juniors coming through we have very very promising days ahead, in which manly may not live to see.

If Manly keep all their players, sign more good players, and Toovey does well we have very very promising days ahead. This is the same of every club. Difference is Manly have recent history to support the claim that they will do well, do the dogs?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Lol, again i'm not going to waste alot of time here but, this guy doesn't seem to understand that certain dog players are better then certain manly players. as a team as whole no they are not because manly have a good core of players the dogs lack in a key position where they have a new zealand international and possible in my opinion one of the best young 5/8s running round. ive said this 10 times not in any position do i think the dogs have it ALL over manly however manly have a 5/8 that could clean his ass with ours and this really adds a whole lot more to manly as a team.

this effects in more ways then just our kicking and general game, e.g no point having a pretty talented centre outside of keating. you can have inglis outside of keating still won't be anywhere near as good as he is outside of lockyer, foran, cronk etc.

Not only that they have (for now) a coach who is extremely good, however we had kev moore (love his passion for the dogs but not a good coach clearly) to insult a guy like pritchard by saying tony williams is better is an out and out joke, t rex has had one good finals run before then was meh, pritchard has proven many years that he is a good player and has always been one of the best forwards just lacked consistency, this year he was consistently good for us. which is all we can ask.

the props we have for the next couple years will be a great platform and we have the backrowers to match most too. throw in ennis, hodkinson, babrba and hopefully over the next year or 2 we pick up a maloney or foran and we have a very good team. not to mention pretty young overall with one of the best coaches in the game.

further more i don't know about you, but i'd rather my team be building to something while being the most dominate nsw team as far as money goes and training, coaching etc being the best then a club with a title in 2011 and on the verge of going broke. re-sign all you want however if the things keep going the way they are it will be bye bye manly.

Latest posts