What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

Buddy, have 1 through to 17. You deserve them. Im glad that a squad that finished 9th gives you so much joy.

Im happy with the 17 we have for next year. Obviously because most of them contributed to becoming the reigning premiers. Also 7 of those 17 have won 2 premierships with the club.

I'll celebrate the memories my current squad have delivered. You can continue to celebrate your delusions.

While you're at it why don't you give me a repetitive and nonsensical 10 000 word response to this post. For some reason you've just skipped past it, it's just unlike you.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You're doing your best to sell us a load of shit. We're not buying it. Sorry...

Your an out and out goose, so i won't waste my time with you. All you have said is utter garbage.

I guess the Des thing has really upset you guys. Don't worry look at it this way he will be getting paid while you guys are either belly up or forced to merge. Again.

Your an out and out goose, so i won't waste my time with you. All you have said is utter garbage.

I guess the Des thing has really upset you guys. Don't worry look at it this way he will be getting paid while you guys are either belly up or forced to merge. Again.

Haha. Don't hate on me because you have no logic or sense. Just get some help son. Start by getting some tissues so you can wipe the shit you've dribbled onto your chin.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd argue the Bulldogs are a better side with Hodkinson on the field, and that was evidenced in our clash with Manly. He knew their structures and in the 40 minutes he was on the field for us over the two clashes against Manly, we had the upper hand, and arguably should've been up by 4-6 more points at halftime.

Hodkinson and a couple of other players were missing in the Round 13 clash which IMO explains somewhat why we surrendered - when we did have possession we had no creativity or fluency in the halves.

Essentially what I'm saying is that a full-strength Bulldogs outfit is a match for Manly with Hodko at halfback, but at no point did we have him or a few of our other players for our clashes against them this year.

I think the Ballin v Ennis argument is hilarious. Ballin's second in line for QLD, Ennis if first in line for NSW at the moment. IMO given QLD's dominance and skill, that puts Ennis and Ballin on about a par.

All in all I think the last 5-6 weeks of our season under Dymock showed we are a club with skill and potential. We were shit most of the year but that turned around toward the end and if Dymock can continue to get the best out of the players there's no reason we can't push for the eight and then under Dessie in 2013 and beyond, a premiership.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Well when the Bulldogs come 9th they're hardly worth watching.

So thanks for confirming your talking abotu something you don't know well done. If you weren't watching a team fighting for the 8 only to miss out on for and against you clearly aren't much of a fan. How can anyone take you serious when you admit yourself your talking about something you don't know.

Wow, I think you took my joke the wrong way. Like in a really bad way.

I enjoyed watching the Eagles win and I enjoyed watching the Dogs lose. 2011 was a great season.

Timmah

Staff member
I'd argue that Canterbury, the Roosters, Manly and Souths were probably the most entertaining teams to watch during the last few premiership rounds...

ceagle

Bench
Wow, I think you took my joke the wrong way. Like in a really bad way.

I enjoyed watching the Eagles win and I enjoyed watching the Dogs lose. 2011 was a great season.
Lol. Doggiesbro just ignore him.

Timmah stop trying to throw the Dogs in to every list, they were hardly exciting, only a few Barba brilliance moments made them atleast intersting. Weren't they one of the worst attacking teams in the NRL?

Timmah

Staff member
Last two rounds they scored 68 points. Most of the tries scored were very exciting, regardless of whether it was Barba or not.

MSIH

Bench

Timmah stop trying to throw the Dogs in to every list, they were hardly exciting, only a few Barba brilliance moments made them atleast intersting. Weren't they one of the worst attacking teams in the NRL?

Haha so true, they were horrendous to watch. So boring.

ceagle

Bench
Those points came against two shit defensive teams, I admit the Barbas try against Newcastle and his Quadruple against Canberra were the only memorable things to come from the Bulldogs.

Haha so true, they were horrendous to watch. So boring.

:lol::lol:

This coming from supporters of a team who managed to make the grand final as boring as bat shit.

Nice one.

Timmah

Staff member
Some of the backline moves produced to get these tries in for Barba... from inside our own end, no less, were very good.

I cannot argue that we had any sort of thing you'd call "defence" though :( lol