What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

Tommax25

Bench
[FKN-SIK];7848988 said:
You bothered replying to all that crap for starters.

My finger is sore from scrolling!

Sorry about your finger lol :oops:

I know this guy is a troll but I do enjoy proving him utterly wrong and stupid, which is why I do it. If it wasn't fun for me to watch him humiliate himself I wouldn't bother replaying to his crap.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Sorry about your finger lol :oops:

I know this guy is a troll but I do enjoy proving him utterly wrong and stupid, which is why I do it. If it wasn't fun for me to watch him humiliate himself I wouldn't bother replaying to his crap.

Even for a troll he's dim

Packy

Bench
Regret opening that page for sure. I'd be interested to know if anyone read any more than 2 lines of it.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Regret opening that page for sure. I'd be interested to know if anyone read any more than 2 lines of it.

I gave up when he said ballin is better lol, yet claims farah is better then ballin. cant handle the fact many people including selectors think the same.

he is dilusional he is comparing orford in 2008 to morris in 2009 even though the fact remains morris is picked for the aus squad in 2011. lol what a gumbie.

guess knowing the trouble the club is in is really hurting him alot more then i thought. he really is struggling and holds onto the "new challenge" as the excuse des jumped ship. nothing to do with the shambles the club is in or the negitive income. lol. amazing he tried to say BIG money when he turned down the biggest money lol what a straw clutcher.

also backflipped on eastwood, tolman and graham. so he admits up to 6 now with turner, ennis and pritchard also confirmed. soon he will admit barba and be on 7. lol amazing. what a clown.

slamminsam246

Juniors
Ballin is better by a mile. Lol @ "Manly in shambles". Best club for the last 5 years, 2011 premiers, will be top 4 next year (if not hit by injury crisis) and haven't lost many 1st graders that can't be replaced. Dogs: losing captain, didn't make finals (again) and don't look to be any threat for the next 2/3 years. Des will add alot to the Bulldogs and is worth every cent. He'll improve each player and the team as a whole. But he alone won't win premierships. Long road ahead for the dogs...

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Ballin is better by a mile. Lol @ "Manly in shambles". Best club for the last 5 years, 2011 premiers, will be top 4 next year (if not hit by injury crisis) and haven't lost many 1st graders that can't be replaced. Dogs: losing captain, didn't make finals (again) and don't look to be any threat for the next 2/3 years. Des will add alot to the Bulldogs and is worth every cent. He'll improve each player and the team as a whole. But he alone won't win premierships. Long road ahead for the dogs...

Ballin isn't better in any way shape or form.

Dogs missed the 8 by for and against and had a pretty unlucky year first tandy, then injuries to key players in ennis for along time hodkinson had some not to mention morris along time. also had moore sacked and still only missed it by for and against. as for manly being a shambles well as u said des will be worth every cent, yet he took less to go to the dogs. says enough for most people.

love how u say dont look like a threat in 2/3 years what a joke, des will be there by then not to mention who he brings in coaching staff or even someone like foran or maloney? whos to say des wont bring us the next lockyer in the next 2 years? the next dce? next foran? you showed how little you really do know.

not that long of a road at all really. a good coach and a 5/8 and all sorted :) but hey for a guy who thinks ballin is better then ennis and a guy that supports a club who des left walked out on for less $ i'm not suprised ur struggling to accept reality. especially the part where ur club mightin be round in the very near future or forced to merge. AGAIN.

Last edited:

40Twenty

Juniors
Ballin isn't better in any way shape or form.

Dogs missed the 8 by for and against and had a pretty unlucky year first tandy, then injuries to key players in ennis for along time hodkinson had some not to mention morris along time. also had moore sacked and still only missed it by for and against. as for manly being a shambles well as u said des will be worth every cent, yet he took less to go to the dogs. says enough for most people.

love how u say dont look like a threat in 2/3 years what a joke, des will be there by then not to mention who he brings in coaching staff or even someone like foran or maloney? whos to say des wont bring us the next lockyer in the next 2 years? the next dce? next foran? you showed how little you really do know.

not that long of a road at all really. a good coach and a 5/8 and all sorted :) but hey for a guy who thinks ballin is better then ennis and a guy that supports a club who des left walked out on for less $ i'm not suprised ur struggling to accept reality. especially the part where ur club mightin be round in the very near future or forced to merge. AGAIN.

HAHAHA same ole excuses from a loser...GOLD

"Dogs missed the 8 by for and against and had a pretty unlucky year first tandy, then injuries to key players in ennis for along time hodkinson had some not to mention morris along time"

How bout sticking ya hand up and saying the Wiley Park Bulldogs have been an utter disgrace for yrs & even after our buying sprees? Just once be a man, how many yrs now have the puppies failed, how many more times can u blame this and that?

Face it, even playing field ie salary cap NON breaches your has beens and have been.

END

:D

PS: That spoon sits proudly next to Peter Moore hahaha

DoggiesBro

Juniors
HAHAHA same ole excuses from a loser...GOLD

"Dogs missed the 8 by for and against and had a pretty unlucky year first tandy, then injuries to key players in ennis for along time hodkinson had some not to mention morris along time"

How bout sticking ya hand up and saying the Wiley Park Bulldogs have been an utter disgrace for yrs & even after our buying sprees? Just once be a man, how many yrs now have the puppies failed, how many more times can u blame this and that?

Face it, even playing field ie salary cap NON breaches your has beens and have been.

END

:D

PS: That spoon sits proudly next to Peter Moore hahaha

Don't you follow hat team that choked, again? Talk about underachievers.

Hutty1986

Immortal

hat-team.jpg

Tommax25

Bench
I gave up when he said ballin is better lol, yet claims farah is better then ballin. cant handle the fact many people including selectors think the same.

Smith>Farah >Ballin>irrelevant. Could be Ennis but I don’t give a f**k cause he sure as hell aint in the top 3. If I was picking next in line I’d say Isaac Luke. You won’t face facts. LOL@you. The same way selectors that choose Farah for 3 games for Australia over Ennis? What happened there? Can’t use selectors as your only point in Ennis favour when it also proves you wrong! :crazy: LOL@you.

he is dilusional he is comparing orford in 2008 to morris in 2009 even though the fact remains morris is picked for the aus squad in 2011. lol what a gumbie.

You’re delusional for saying form from 2009 is relevant in 2011/2012:crazy:. But are you saying Morris 2009 form> Orford DALLY M and PREMIERSHIP winning form? LOL@you. What a gumbie haha! Explain how me using Orford is delusional? How is it different? You say player A is better than player B due to form 2 years ago despite trash this year, I claim player C is better than player D due to form 3 years ago despite trash this year. The only difference is a doggiesbrahahahahahahah player is mentioned and that of course changes everything LOL@you.

guess knowing the trouble the club is in is really hurting him alot more then i thought. he really is struggling and holds onto the "new challenge" as the excuse des jumped ship. nothing to do with the shambles the club is in or the negitive income. lol. amazing he tried to say BIG money when he turned down the biggest money lol what a straw clutcher.

LOL@you. Des said it, not me. Can’t handle that? 3rd/2nd highest contract in the game isn’t big money? LOL@you. I also find it funny that you call me a straw clutcher yet you cling to Morris’ 2009 form as the reason why he’s better than Matai LOL@you.

also backflipped on eastwood, tolman and graham.

wow, this again? Credit where credit is due, you pick you’re stance and you preserve, no matter if its wrong, and proven 100% beyond doubt, you keep saying it. I’ll give you that. Once again, never said Tolman and Graham wouldn’t make the squad, and only disputed why you bother including Graham in the discussion when he hasn’t played a minute of NRL yet. Should Parra fans include Jamil Hoppa for there 2013 team when comparing it to Manly this year? LOL@you. Oh, and for the record (AGAIN):

1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hoppa/Wolfy (either one is better than either of your wingers)
6. Foran
7. DCE (after all, there's a reason your new saviour didn't fight to keep Hodgkinson and it showed)
8. Tolman
9. Ballin (don't kid yourself with Ennis' origin appearances. If Ballin was NSW Ennis wouldn't have gotten a look in)
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Stagg
13. Stewart

14. Williams
15. Pritchard
16. Rose
17. Gulavau

LOL@you. Direct condraction of what you’ve said, right there :lol:. Will you respond? No, you’ll say “I’m doggiebrahahahahaha, he backflipped on pritchard and tolman, never had them in the team and now they are walk up starts lol, what a tosser” and everyone will LOL@you cause it clearly shows I originally had them in the team. LOL@you.

so he admits up to 6 now with turner, ennis and pritchard also confirmed. soon he will admit barba and be on 7. lol amazing. what a clown

Confirmed, lmfao. So you are using the fact that I said something as evidence that its right, yet every other time I show you to be wrong you ignore it. LOL@you. For the record, I WOULDN’T take Ennis, as I have explained before, I only said he COULD make the bench. As in its conceivable he COULD make the bench, depending on the type of gameplan the coach uses/his preference with bench and hooker rotation. I personally WOULDN’T, once again, WOULDN’T take him, and he WOULDN’T make the team if its one or the other, but it’s conceivable that he makes the bench. It’s called meeting you halfway because it’s not 100% idiotic like the majority of the crap you post. Something you refuse to do, in the face of massive contractions that are just LOLworthy. LOL@you.

I never said Turner wouldn’t make a team for next year, only he wouldn’t get within a bees dick of a combined team this year, which was what I was comparing because comparing the teams for next year is kind of pointless. Pritchard I always said I would take, I just disputed that he was better than T-Rex. He’s not. And using you’re foolproof method of proving who is better T-Rex was selected for Australia, Pritchard was not. LOL@you.

No, I didn’t backflip on Eastwood, it’s the whole 2009 form thing again. I said if he played like he ONCE did I would take him, but the key word is ONCE (I capitalized it for you because you have trouble reading it seems). I wouldn’t trade him for anyone in Manly’s team this year or next year, just like I wouldn’t trade Matai’s good form for every season he’s played with us, and in particular this year, for Morris’ good form in 2009 and trash past two years. LOL@you for claiming a backflip that doesn’t exist omg so f**king funny! :lol: And no, Barba will never make my team as it stands. You are the clown, LOLKing :lol:

Tommax25

Bench

Like the doggiesbrah, right? I mean, they had a better team than the actual Premiers so surely they choked by not winning the comp. Or making the finals. LOL@you :lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
i gave up reading your crap after i saw you can't understand how orford didnt get picked in the australian squad for 2011. how you struggle to get that is beyond me. as for your dribble about farah ahead of ennis for australia well one ennis is injured as u clearly dont watch football i thought i better explain to you that when a player is injured they arent picked. not to mention the coach is tim sheens. which is why lawrence, farah and galloway are there. although i think galloway should be there and lawrence is just covering inglis. anyhow seeing you can't handle the real world and you like to talk crap ill just do like you do and LOL@YOU. Its funny now you change it to its this years team when i was talking about if the two clubs rosters were to merge well guess what that means Robertson, hoppa etc AREN'T AND I REPEAT AREN'T apart of that roster. Not to mention that your doing it as 'YOUR TEAM" that means sweet f**k all because your a biased dilusional nitwit. Any real fan who can be realistic would bluntly admit ennis is ahead of ballin, any realistic fan would admit pritchard would make the starting side along with tolman, graham, turner at very worse. They would also admit eastwood was unfit due to injury last year and based on EVERY OTHER YEAR he would at worst make the bench along with barba. But again as i said this is most fan that can be realistic and isn't an out and out idiot. You clearly aren't most fans. LOL@YOU

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Like the doggiesbrah, right? I mean, they had a better team than the actual Premiers so surely they choked by not winning the comp. Or making the finals. LOL@you :lol:

In my opinion no they didn't their pack was pretty shit, their halves aren't as good, their hooker is pretty average at best, the only thing i think the dragons had on manly is the backline.

1. B Stewart
2. Turner
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. D Williams
6. Foran
7. Cherry Evans
8. Tolman
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Galavao