What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Des to join Bulldogs in 2013

DoggiesBro

Juniors
1. B Stewart
2. Turner
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. D Williams
6. Foran
7. Cherry Evans
8. Tolman
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Galavao
13. G Stewart

14. Graham
15. Kite
16. Eastwood
17. Buhrer

Least your close Graham will start ahead of king all day but thats just a bench spot switched.

Galavaou, Kite and Buhrer would not get a go ahead of Pritchard end of story, Ballin wouldn't jump Ennis despite what you and your manly people think. Just being real. Kite wouldn't make the squad fullstop. I can see why people would say matai but i also see why people say morris i think its a personal choice and not a great deal between them. Defense matai all over, attack morris all over as this is about a "merged roster its not like morris would be outside keating would he. If dce plays like he did next year then i will put my hand up and say dce is halfback here however if he has 2nd year syndrome like most you never know.

1. Stewart
2. Turner
3. Lyon
4. Matai/Morris
5. Wolfman
6. Foran
7. DCE/Hodkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Watmough
12. Pritchard
13. Stewart

14. King
15. Eastwood
16. Tony Williams
17. Barba

7 as i said. if i said dce was picked which in honesty based on this year he was its 9 for manly. Leaves morris vs matai as i said its a pretty open choice there.

It's alot closer then the NOT ONE BULLDOG WOULD MAKE MANLYS SQUAD!

Sorry, I accidentally included Eastwood.

I was trying to quote my original team off the top of my head and had a brain fart. Realistically Tony is the better player.

Ballin is great. He doesn't stand out as much as other hookers but he doesn't need to. His swift and reliable work is what drives the team to success. That's why he's essential to the squad.

Manly top scored in tries and points this season. Their attacking potency starts from the ruck.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Ballin is great. He doesn't stand out as much as other hookers but he doesn't need to. His swift and reliable work is what drives the team to success. That's why he's essential to the squad.

Manly top scored in tries and points this season. Their attacking potency starts from the ruck.

Ballin wouldn't beat ennis. I'm not trying to be arrogant or biased mate, i'm really a honest upfront direct guy. If these two squads merged Ennis would be better in the squad then Ballin would be. Ballin isn't shit or anything but Ennis is a better hooker overall.

As for tony williams being a better player then eastwood based on this year yes overall no. However as i said im not being biased tony williams would make the squad. Kite wouldn't. Eastwood would.

Tommax25

Bench
Ballin isn't better in any way shape or form.
False, and proven as such without adequate response from you. LOL@you.

Dogs missed the 8 by for and against and had a pretty unlucky year first tandy, then injuries to key players in ennis for along time hodkinson had some not to mention morris along time.

If Manly had not had those unnecessary fights they could have won the minor premiership. If Glenn Stewart had not taken the bait and gotten himself suspended he might have own the dally. If my aunty had a dick she’d be my uncle. Fact is even with your full complement you weren’t lighting it up so your excuses are just that: excuses. LOL@you.

also had moore sacked and still only missed it by for and against.

Sorry, but I thought you said this was a GOOD thing? LOL@you backtracking and backpeddling at every point.

Once Moore left Hodkinson was outstanding he was the best player on the field before being injured against Manly.

Not only that they have (for now) a coach who is extremely good, however we had kev moore (love his passion for the dogs but not a good coach clearly)

oh and lets not forget we had Kevin Moore as coach who told hodkinson to play a game he didn't feel comfortable in, had pritchard as up the middle prop type forward, had chosen keating to play 5/8. you HAD Des. Times will change

also as someone said thats moores choice, i look forward to dessies ;)

hodkinson isn't overrated people don't even really rate him mate, he was outstanding for us once moore left

moore went then we came good and won 5-8?

LOL@you

as for manly being a shambles well as u said des will be worth every cent, yet he took less to go to the dogs. says enough for most people.

Says he’s after a challenge having taking Manly as far they can go+boardroom dramas. You were going to ‘win’ this point no matter what. If Manly didn’t match the dogs offer, as originally was happening you’d be crowing about Manly not having money and losing Des because they can’t match it, but now that Manly ended up offering slightly more you’re crowing about Manly not retaining him despite offering more money. The fatc eh went for WEAKENS your argument! LOL@you.

love how u say dont look like a threat in 2/3 years what a joke, des will be there by then not to mention who he brings in coaching staff or even someone like foran or maloney? whos to say des wont bring us the next lockyer in the next 2 years? the next dce? next foran? you showed how little you really do know. not that long of a road at all really. a good coach and a 5/8 and all sorted

If you really think adding Foran or Maloney to the current dogs team=Premiership you are as deluded as you seem. LOL@you. Des will need the whole 4 years to clean out the deadwood and make you guys a force again.

but hey for a guy who thinks ballin is better then ennis and a guy that supports a club who des left walked out on for less $ i'm not suprised ur struggling to accept reality. especially the part where ur club mightin be round in the very near future or forced to merge. AGAIN.

Repeating yourself on points you’re wrong on, so just read my replies above and you’ll find out exactly how you’re wrong. AGAIN. LOL@you.

Tommax25

Bench
In my opinion no they didn't their pack was pretty shit, their halves aren't as good, their hooker is pretty average at best, the only thing i think the dragons had on manly is the backline.

LOL@you, talking about your precious doggiesbrahahahahaa!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tommax25

Bench
Least your close Graham will start ahead of king all day but thats just a bench spot switched.

Galavaou, Kite and Buhrer would not get a go ahead of Pritchard end of story, Ballin wouldn't jump Ennis despite what you and your manly people think. Just being real. Kite wouldn't make the squad fullstop. I can see why people would say matai but i also see why people say morris i think its a personal choice and not a great deal between them. Defense matai all over, attack morris all over as this is about a "merged roster its not like morris would be outside keating would he. If dce plays like he did next year then i will put my hand up and say dce is halfback here however if he has 2nd year syndrome like most you never know.

1. Stewart
2. Turner
3. Lyon
4. Matai/Morris
5. Wolfman
6. Foran
7. DCE/Hodkinson
8. Tolman
9. Ennis
10. Graham
11. Watmough
12. Pritchard
13. Stewart

14. King
15. Eastwood
16. Tony Williams
17. Barba

7 as i said. if i said dce was picked which in honesty based on this year he was its 9 for manly. Leaves morris vs matai as i said its a pretty open choice there.

It's alot closer then the NOT ONE BULLDOG WOULD MAKE MANLYS SQUAD!

Which I bet you'll claim I said :lol::lol::lol::lol: Matai v Morris is not an open choice, as established.

Kite wouldn't make the squad, not close agreed.

And, once again, Ennis would not make the squad over Ballin :lol:

Tommax25

Bench
i gave up reading your crap
Because you don’t like reading things you can’t respond to without condracing yourself LOL@you

after i saw you can't understand how orford didnt get picked in the australian squad for 2011. how you struggle to get that is beyond me.

LOL@troll. You are 100% trolling, but its still hilarious. You are twisting things to make yourself seem smart, but it just makes you look stupid because people can clearly see what I wrote, so it just makes YOU look dumb for either not comprehending what I said or blatantly trying to con people into thinking something I didn’t say! [/QUOTE]

as for your dribble about farah ahead of ennis for australia well one ennis is injured as u clearly dont watch football i thought i better explain to you that when a player is injured they arent picked.

Not this year, idiot, when Farah PLAYED for Australia and Ennis watched from home like a scrub. “But wait, selectors picked Ennis over Farah so Ennis is better. But other selectros picked Farah over Ennis in a harder team to get into so Farah is better. Does……not….compute….brain……….hurt………..” LOL@you.

not to mention the coach is tim sheens. which is why lawrence, farah and galloway are there. although i think galloway should be there and lawrence is just covering inglis.

And is Morris better than Lawrence too? What is it this time, Morris’ NSW Cup form from 2011? LOL@you At least that would be more relevant than 2009 forms HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anyhow seeing you can't handle the real world and you like to talk crap ill just do like you do and LOL@YOU.
I say it because its true LOL….@you.

Its funny now you change it to its this years team when i was talking about if the two clubs rosters were to merge well guess what that means Robertson, hoppa etc AREN'T AND I REPEAT AREN'T apart of that roster.

I never “changed” it, I simply always discussed the merits of THIS years team, because how do I know who is there next year? Morris’ could start in NSW, people could get injured, more singnings over the summer, massive form bumps/drops ect. The only data we can accurately judge on is THIS years form, in which Manly creams the doggiesbrahahahah in almost every position.

Not to mention that your doing it as 'YOUR TEAM" that means sweet f**k all because your a biased dilusional nitwit.

I say my team because its my opinion abouit what the merged team is going to be. The doggiesbrhaahah aren’t going to merge with Manly, and I doubt you’re so stupid as to believe that David Gallop is going to declare the true merged outfit so of course its MY team, its MY opinion on who would make it, just as what you say is YOUR opinion on who would make it. The difference is YOUR opinion is based off nothing and MY opinion is based off something tangible i.e. results LOL@you

Any real fan who can be realistic would bluntly admit ennis is ahead of ballin

Like these people?

1. B Stewart
2. Turner
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. D Williams
6. Foran
7. Cherry Evans
8. Tolman
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Galavao
13. G Stewart

14. Graham
15. Kite
16. T Williams
17. Buhrer

Ballin is better by a mile. QUOTE]

I would only take Tolman, Graham, and Pritchard (Bench) on our team.

Wouldnt even have barbaa in the squad...cant tackle. Ennis better than Ballin? Oh please. Ennis makes to many mistakes and gives away to many penalties. QUOTE]

Behind Smith, Ballin is the best hooker going round

I agree re Ballin & Ennis. I would take Ballin in a heart beat. Ennis has regressed since 09.

Ballin over Ennis any day of the week / year etc..
LOL@you.

any realistic fan would admit pritchard would make the starting side along with tolman, graham, turner at very worse. They would also admit eastwood was unfit due to injury last year and based on EVERY OTHER YEAR he would at worst make the bench along with barba.
But again as i said this is most fan that can be realistic and isn't an out and out idiot. You clearly aren't most fans. LOL@YOU

Make a poll. You won’t because you are scared of the results. LOL@scared little old you.

Last edited:

betcats

Referee
f**k this argument is pointless, i know its the offseason but you merkins are just repeating the same shit over and over. Ballin and Ennis was being talked about 30 pages ago ffs.

Tommax25

Bench
Ballin wouldn't beat ennis. I'm not trying to be arrogant or biased mate, i'm really a honest upfront direct guy. If these two squads merged Ennis would be better in the squad then Ballin would be. Ballin isn't shit or anything but Ennis is a better hooker overall.

As for tony williams being a better player then eastwood based on this year yes overall no. However as i said im not being biased tony williams would make the squad. Kite wouldn't. Eastwood would.

Hey man, look you're getting torn apart in here, and I feel sorry for you, seeing as Manly won the comp and the dogs missed the finals all you can cling to are things like Morris' form two years ago and a coach coming in a seasons time, and players signing for you that haven't got a whiff of evidence or speculation for, so i'll tell you what. PM me asking me to stop replying to you because you're embarrassed about being shown wrong over and over again and I'll be nice and won't reply anymore. For real bro.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Hey man, look you're getting torn apart in here, and I feel sorry for you, seeing as Manly won the comp and the dogs missed the finals all you can cling to are things like Morris' form two years ago and a coach coming in a seasons time, and players signing for you that haven't got a whiff of evidence or speculation for, so i'll tell you what. PM me asking me to stop replying to you because you're embarrassed about being shown wrong over and over again and I'll be nice and won't reply anymore. For real bro.

lol and you still miss the fact morris is picked for australia this year. lol classic. only bloke being embarrased is you because you cant take away your biased dribble.

Tommax25

Bench
lol and you still miss the fact morris is picked for australia this year. lol classic. only bloke being embarrased is you because you cant take away your biased dribble.

Did I miss it? :lol:

Morris made “country” (and I assume you mean playing for his country) because practically every other centre available fell over before the line with injury/suspension/personal reasons/whatever. With a full choice of players Morris wouldn’t even be spoken of as back-up to the first choice squad, so please don’t delude yourself that him getting picked for Australia immediately=good.

That looks a fairly solid acknowledgement right there, no? Do you acknowlge that he got picked as last man standing and not becasue he was in the top few centres for Australia? "On 2009 form, he's the best player in the world bro!" :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, an no reply to any of the other things I said? No answer, as usual? Just go find anything I said and say I backflipped again, even if there is proof I didn’t. You dug this deep, might as well make it all the way to China:lol:

Tommax25

Bench
lol@showing manly fans for ballin over ennis rofl.

Some, not all were. I wonder which team doga supports? :-k:-k:-k:-k:-k

Any real fan who can be realistic

Regardless, are Manly fans not "real" fans? Stupid arguement. If a dogs fan can admit they'd prefer Ballin over Ennis, a Manly fan could admit they prefer Ennis over Ballin if they did. No Manly fans have done so, but dogs fans have. If a Manly fan, anywhere, had said they'd take Ennis you'd be crowing about it for the rest of your life "even MANLY fans would take Ennis over Ballin! lol backflip!!!! Morris 2009!!!!!!!"

Last edited:

Allstar Knights

Juniors
you claim des did it for a challenge with your little dilusional manly fans, most will admit you don't take less money for a change of club for a "challenge" wayne took the "challenge" it was for big money. the difference is manly is a sinking ship its been clear as day for most people for a long time now. as i said, most people.
That paragraph makes absolutely no sense. Just because he's going to the bulldogs for less, doesn't mean it's not for the challenge. Wouldn't that mean he is going for the challenge? :lol:

Knights roster is very good next year. Des has a bigger challenge with the bulldogs IMO.

Tommax25

Bench
only bloke being embarrased is you because you cant take away your biased dribble.

Like how you’d like to take back these?

love that you accept tolman now

Tolman is a workhorse and nothing special. On the basis of age I would trade Kite and/or Rose for him

I would trade rose and/or kite for tolman

1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hoppa/Wolfy (either one is better than either of your wingers)
6. Foran
7. DCE (after all, there's a reason your new saviour didn't fight to keep Hodgkinson and it showed)
8. Tolman
9. Ballin (don't kid yourself with Ennis' origin appearances. If Ballin was NSW Ennis wouldn't have gotten a look in)
10. King
11. Watmough
12. Stagg
13. Stewart

14. Williams
15. Pritchard
16. Rose
17. Gulavau

And…

if you want to talk about oldfield and wolfman in 2012 then graham walks in too doesnt he

Oldfield looks good but is relatively untested so I would give Turner the nod as the second winger

And…..

also while u badmouth morris for injury

Not Morris’ fault if he gets injured but I know I’d prefer the one who plays out the full season

?????? :? :? :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts