What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexter

andrew057

First Grade
Deb is really starting to wear on me. Almost all of her dialogue shes crying/about to cry, really starting to annoy me.

LESStar58

Referee
So I thought that given Dexter gets sloppy at the Travis Marshall kill scene and drops his blood slide would lead to The Bay Harbor Butcher case being re-opened and that is why the FBI, headed by local girl done good Yvonne Strahovski, are in this series.

From what I know of the second episode which I will watch later is that
she is investigating a 15 year old case opened on new evidence.

Given that she wasn't entirely convinced that Sgt. Doakes was The Bay Harbor Butcher in season 2 and that she
steals the Travis Marshall blood slide from Masuka
, I reckon LaGuerrta is going to go rogue and go looking for the REAL killer. Hopefully, this results in a happy ending i.e. Dexter killing the bitch! She's up there with E.B Farnum and Agent June Stahl as my most hated characters on television!

Dragon

Coach
What about
The creepy dude banging Dex' babysitter.. canceling his credit cards. Will he be the main antagonist this time round?

LESStar58

Referee
So next week Dexter will have the following people on his arse;

Deb, Lewis, LaGuerta AND the Russian mafia with potential for Quinn to get in on the act as well

LESStar58

Referee
I thought she was going to be FBI. oh well.... Potato, potatoe...

I reckon she'll be his new accomplice...sort of a cross between Lila and Lumen...only hotter!

LESStar58

Referee
Just got done with episode 3

The highlight was
Dexter f**king up Lewis on the way to the f**ker getting a bullet in the head from the Ukranians!

I think it'll also get to the point where Deb
let's Dexter off the leash and gets him to hunt down the killer

azzah72

Bench
Best bit:

" how are we going with the Anderson case? Specifically bazkov f**k wad enov over here"

LESStar58

Referee
It's all been a bit slow over the last two episodes. Seems to be all about Dexter trying to convince Deborah that there is a morally righteousness to what he does.

Hopefully next week picks up when LaGuerta gets on the case again although I think Dexter is smart enough to implicate the recently deceased Lewis as suspect....

azzah72

Bench
I thought the most recent ep was the best so far, brilliant stuff!!

"I don't run, I make people run. However, I do run if there's a bull coming after me with an axe."

LESStar58

Referee
For me personally it was too centred on dex trying to convince deb that going after Speltzer alone was the right thing to do. Next week it'll go up a gear methinks.

Danish

Referee
Really liking this series so far. Honestly Dexter is the only show I can think of that has managed to stay true to its formula and characters while still allowing them to develop in interesting ways.

If someone were to watch an ep of season 7 after watching only season 1, the characters would all still feel familiar and have the same traits as they did then. Its a breath of fresh air compared to most dramas which pretty much butcher most of their characters beyond comprehension after this many seasons (Weeds being a great example).

LESStar58

Referee
Yvonne sideboob FTW

Durty fecker. She is hot though.

Still be interesting to see how it all plays out now that he's slipped her a length. I sense a Lila-esque outcome from season 2.

The sub plot involving the true crime writer could prove to be very sticky. Dexter getting very sloppy by not killing Hannah IMO.

Latest posts