What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexter

azzah72

Bench
This season is absolutely warming up!

Already shits on S5.

I'm going to miss brother Sam for some reason, I really liked him even though he was a bit preachy!

El Diablo

Post Whore
so Dexter briefly lost himself but appears to be back to normal. Harry is back

he also seemed to have learned something from brother Sam

Gellar maybe real afterall too

DB

First Grade
Wish Brian stayed in a bit longer.... I like crazy Dexter, speeding and shooting the road signs while driving.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I liked the scene where he picks up Harry from the side of the road, that was cool even though it made no sense.

The scene where he goes into the gas station and has sex with the store girl was pretty funny too.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I liked the scene where he picks up Harry from the side of the road, that was cool even though it made no sense.

The scene where he goes into the gas station and has sex with the store girl was pretty funny too.
it made sense as it meant Dexter was back to normal

Harry even said so when he got in the car

Cliffhanger

Coach
Does anybody else feel themselves getting pissed off at Dexter for not helping out his colleagues with major cases just because he wants to take out the serial killer?

When the show first started out he went after criminals the law failed to bring to justice, now he doesn't even give Miami Metro a chance.

azzah72

Bench
Does anybody else feel themselves getting pissed off at Dexter for not helping out his colleagues with major cases just because he wants to take out the serial killer?

When the show first started out he went after criminals the law failed to bring to justice, now he doesn't even give Miami Metro a chance.

Yeah I've noticed it, it's really only been since trinity, it is annoying, I'd would have preferred he learnt from his mistake, he got his wife killed ffs.

I am liking this season more than last but in what started as an OMG thing with Brian back I think actually derailed the series a bit, hopefully the last 4 episodes end well.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
swerve.jpg

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade

I totally agree.

That's the biggest problem with serial killers, they're unreliable.

azzah72

Bench
Yeah that was a bit jarring, I've dug this season despite its slow pace at times but that was a curve ball that I simply don't understand atm, that and what's the deal with the intern guy?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Yeah that was a bit jarring, I've dug this season despite its slow pace at times but that was a curve ball that I simply don't understand atm, that and what's the deal with the intern guy?

the blonde was into the same thing

perhaps she'll turn up in the last ep?

maybe they or he might feature in series 7?

Latest posts