What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexter

LESStar58

Referee
Really liking this series so far. Honestly Dexter is the only show I can think of that has managed to stay true to its formula and characters while still allowing them to develop in interesting ways.

If someone were to watch an ep of season 7 after watching only season 1, the characters would all still feel familiar and have the same traits as they did then. Its a breath of fresh air compared to most dramas which pretty much butcher most of their characters beyond comprehension after this many seasons (Weeds being a great example).

Good call with Weeds. Opinions vary on at what point that show lost the plot. For me, it started getting silly in season 6 but that very last episode ever was just deplorable.

Still the scene where Andy is teaching Shane about masturbation in season 2 is one if the beat scenes on tv IMO.

Danish

Referee
Good call with Weeds. Opinions vary on at what point that show lost the plot. For me, it started getting silly in season 6 but that very last episode ever was just deplorable.

Still the scene where Andy is teaching Shane about masturbation in season 2 is one if the beat scenes on tv IMO.

To me it happened once they left Agrestic (which is about when Nancy stopped being a struggling widow tryiing to make ends meet into a sex addict MILF who'd pretty much just f**k her way through every male character that came along), although the show was still plenty watchable after that right up until she was arrested at the airport. To me, that was where the show should have ended, with Nancy finally taking some responsibility for her actions and setting her kids and Andy free.

That masturbation scene was f**king hilarious. I still watch those first couple seasons of weeds and laugh my ass off all the way through it.

Danish

Referee
We had side boob, under boob and even a hit of side vagina going on there last night (granted you had to deal with Dexter's naked side ass at the same time). Brilliant :)

This season is developing along nicely. I could see any number of main characters winding up dead by the end of it.

LESStar58

Referee
I'm still waiting to see what fate befalls that bitch Laguerrta. She's obviously on Dexters tail closer than every before so I'd imagine she will have to die in order for Dexter to make it to next season. I reckon Hannah will kill her.

azzah72

Bench
Well I think the whole LaGuerta not believeing it was doakes because she loved him will be the driving force in the last few episodes.

I'm hoping for a Doakes cameo in some fashion. That would be brilliant.

LESStar58

Referee
Garrrrrgh! Just hurry up and get to the point where LaGuerrta gets killed off already! We all know it's coming!

So Deb folds and tells her adopted brother she's in love with him. I predict they hook up before the season is over.

azzah72

Bench
I thnk that was close to the best ep so far this season, story wise.

There is 4 ep's left, and I can just see shit absolutely crumbling around Dex.

Hannah will die I reckon, Issak will die too. But it will be the timing of these things that will f**k Dex in some way.

Prob with Laguerta seeing it or something.

Still wanna see Doakes somehow....

Tommax25

Bench
I thnk that was close to the best ep so far this season, story wise.

There is 4 ep's left, and I can just see shit absolutely crumbling around Dex.

Hannah will die I reckon, Issak will die too. But it will be the timing of these things that will f**k Dex in some way.

Prob with Laguerta seeing it or something.

Still wanna see Doakes somehow....

Surprise motherf**ker!

Latest posts