What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexter

CJG 182

Juniors
As someone who hasn't even seen 30secs of this show I've been umm ing and ahhing about picking up season 1 for something new.. Would you all recommended it?

Cliffhanger

Coach
I still expect to see a deformed and mute Doakes come the end of the season...

You've read the books too!

I am yet to read the latest one, primarily because the books had been going so downhill, that if they got any worse I would have to gouge my eyes out after reading it.

LESStar58

Referee
Oh I see....

I just think of his special ops/military background made it easy for him to disappear regardless of the state he's in. I mean they pull A Body out of the swamp at end of season 2 but therea nothing to confirm that its Doakes IIRC...

Frederick

Staff member
The producers have already confirmed that season 8 will be the last so I'm predicting that doakes will make an appearance at the end of the of the final episode this season, then play a major role next season.

You heard it here first! [/bummiesfag]

SuperiorEasts

Juniors
Oh I see....

I just think of his special ops/military background made it easy for him to disappear regardless of the state he's in. I mean they pull A Body out of the swamp at end of season 2 but therea nothing to confirm that its Doakes IIRC...

They confirmed via dental records. Doakes is dead but he could appear in some way shape or form. Hasn't prevented the ice truck killer from returning.

LESStar58

Referee
Okay... 2 car bombing/arson attacks in this episode alone and i'm only half way through the episode. How did Doakes go out, kiddies? By fire.

This is setting up for something we won't expect by the time the curtain comes down on this season.

LESStar58

Referee
What's a bet Matthews knows all about Dexter and has done from the get go. He knew all about Harry commiting suicide and wasbthe one that broke Rudy's relationship with Dexter to Deb. Kind of makes you wonder what else he knows...

azzah72

Bench
This episode went down a path I didn't quite expect but also liked.

Issak ended up being less of a "BIG BAD" and more of a influence type character like brother sam. Interesting shift in the end. I liked it though.

I was certain that the end game would be hannah ending up dead from the hands of issak, resulting dexter killing him and laGuerta somehow catching him, and for 35mins that's where I thought it was going more or less.

Now Issak is gone, hannah is still shady, LaGuerta is getting closer and there's an arsonist.

hmmmmm

azzah72

Bench
Very interesting ep last night.....

I had a thought that the arsonist would somehow get mistakes for the bhb with the whole expolsion thing at the end of S2.

He's gone so now we have LaGuerta on Dex's Ass & Deb on Hannah's ass.

Also, it seems that Dex & Deb's understanding has completely deteriorated.

Looks like it might be a tense last 2 eps.

azzah72

Bench
Well I accidentally saw the preview for next week (which I normally don't watch) and it looks like LaGuerta finds a kill room next week.

Question is I guess is if she walks out, now that Dex doesn't seem to care who he kills.

LESStar58

Referee
Looks like it all comes tumbling down for Dexter next week and he's only got himself to blame. I mean, turning Hannah in just leaves him wide open.

Doakes in the preview for next week. It has to be a flash back...

azzah72

Bench
I thought this was a great episode, LaGuerta is a sneaky bitch., Nearly got him.

Next week should be interesting, Anyone think Deb poisoned herself?

Seems like Karma for Dex for all this shit Deb has copped, knowingly and unknowingly from Dex, now it looks like it all might crumble for him as a result of Deb's actions.

Interesting stuff.

Latest posts