What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dexter

LESStar58

Referee
Just finished episode 3. I think it'll pick up now that the key parts of the puzzle are taking shape (chief villains, Deb/Quinn, new detective). I'm getting a bit of a Se7en vibe about season 6.

And I am starting to really HATE Laguerta!

DB

First Grade
My theory on the final series whenever that is.....

Now that Deb is lieutenant, the cops find one of dexter's killing spots, after he is rushed into killing etc, and it leads to Deb having to chose to dob her brother in, or protect him. Does that make sense?

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Just finished episode 3. I think it'll pick up now that the key parts of the puzzle are taking shape (chief villains, Deb/Quinn, new detective). I'm getting a bit of a Se7en vibe about season 6.

And I am starting to really HATE Laguerta!

Starting?! I found her utterly annoying since S01E01.

azzah72

Bench
Ep 4 was pretty epic.

Things are in full motion now.

The convo between Brother Sam and Dex was well played out, I'm liking brother sam as a character.

El Diablo

Post Whore
why did the waitress seem like she was only talking to one?

dunno if he's imagining him still even though he does or did exist

Danish

Referee
Cafe scene definitely felt very Bruce Willis having dinner with his wife in 6th Sense.

When watching that scene it felt like he wasn't actually there but now that the guy has been shown to be an actual professor its harder to tell whats going on. He hasn't actually spoken a word to anyone else the entire season so still could be a ghost IMO.

Either way, the season is definitely heating up. I haven't read any of the books so have a completely clear mind on this but IMO one of the main support staff is getting killed this season. My money is on Quinn and/or Laquerta

azzah72

Bench
I still think he is imaginary. The whole "he went underground" thing leads me to believe he's dead and is "haunting" Hank's character or it's a fight club type scenario.

El Diablo

Post Whore
the blonde could be trouble for Dexter

i suspect there is something funny about her Ice Truck killer fascination

could she be Dexter's niece?

azzah72

Bench
Actually this week threw me a little regarding her, I thought she was facinated and might of done some of her own investigation work as opposed to what she actually did.

We'll see.

Cliffhanger

Coach
The killing scene in the first episode was one of my favourite Dexter scenes ever, it was hilarious when the guy was talking about God and Dexter's responses.

Tommax25

Bench
I don't think so.

For a start he has a partner, which trinity didn't have. Seems more like religious bloke trying to bring about the apocalypse or something to me. Trinity was just a cold blooded psycho rather than having some sort of spiritual motivation.

I'm getting interested in how they are going to end this series. I assume Deb will end up catching him, I just don't know what will happen after that. Will she let him go, or will he get executed?

I hope the former, they should thank him! Killing is wrong ect ect but he ONLY kills serial killers, when he has absolute proof of their guilt, and who are likely to repeat offend. I mean really, can you throw the book at a guy like that, especially as his sister?

Cliffhanger

Coach
She doesn't get him in trouble in the books when she finds out, but that doesn't mean she approves, it disgusts her, however she does on one occasion ask him to use his past time to get rid of a criminal.

LESStar58

Referee
Well, we know she likes black guys (Anton) and older guys (Lundy). Anderson is a combination of the two. She'll f**k him.

El Diablo

Post Whore
it looks like Dexter's dark passenger has been unleashed after he killed Nick and he now sees his dead brother, not Harry

also interesting to note that Travis's sister told her students he is an artist