What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Why would you bump this thread mate?
Johnsy is a good fisherman.
Bobby DIGital said:
The only reason I can think of is a bit of fear on your part.
You should remove that hook before it sinks in any deeper.
Bobby DIGital said:
You know if Campo didn't do his ACL the Dragons don't win the comp, so you're rubbing it in. I can't wait until next year mate.
Apparently this is the morphine that gives you comfort through these difficult times. But even if it was true (and it ain't), are you saying that the Raiders are a one man team?
Bobby DIGital said:
We're only going to get better
lol. Yeah preseumably when Campese gets back. Let's hope he hasn't lost a yard of speed...or two.
Bobby DIGital said:
while you're as good as you're ever going to get with that squad.
Like forever...? You mean we'll never see a better side in the next millions years? That's quite a rap you're giving the Dragons team of 2010. Thank you.
Bobby DIGital said:
And we already own you.
Back on the morphine I see. How many premierships did the Raiders win this year? Let's add them up together shall we? You start the count...
Bobby DIGital said:
The salary cap's about to pick you apart and Wayne will probably leave sooner rather than later. Congrats on this year, but it's all downhill from here. No dynasty for you.
Bold predictions, based on anger and hurt. You should put it all in a time capsule so future generations can marvel at the size of your ESP.

_Johnsy

Referee
Why would you bump this thread mate? The only reason I can think of is a bit of fear on your part. You know if Campo didn't do his ACL the Dragons don't win the comp, so you're rubbing it in. I can't wait until next year mate. We're only going to get better, while you're as good as you're ever going to get with that squad. And we already own you. The salary cap's about to pick you apart and Wayne will probably leave sooner rather than later. Congrats on this year, but it's all downhill from here. No dynasty for you.

Looking forward to the 4 Nations, but I can't wait until 2011.

Why ? Because I can. If you don't reply it will quickly dissapear again, but no here you are.

No fear, the bottom line is that we were good enough to win the comp. You guys were not.

What is the use of owning a team, if you can't win the comp? There is none.

It is also just an effort to stick it to the chorus of faders fans who were loving typing about the expected choke etc etc. It didn't happen.

No-one who is a fan of the dragons has been talking dynasty, we'll deal with the cap and we'll be fine.

Last edited:

thommo4pm

Coach
F*ck I can't wait until our next crack at you wankers. Until then, stay healthy. Please.

Canberra should be up in the top 4 next year with or without Campese.
They have a quality team, and close to the best pack in the comp.

I was actually hoping our 2 clubs would play in Round 1 of next year, as we missed out on playing each other in the finals.
The build up to that for Round 1 would have been great.
The defending premiers against their bogey side.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
F*ck I can't wait until our next crack at you wankers. Until then, stay healthy. Please.
Let's forget your belief that if Campese didn't get injured, you would have won the comp.

So I ask again, are the Raiders a one man team?

I've now asked two Raiders fans this question, but no answer. Seems to be a show stopper... for some reason.

Bloody hell. Face the facts. If Croker got that kick, Raiders would've beaten the Dragons and we would've beaten them. Cost us a premiership. trololol

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Bloody hell. Face the facts. If Croker got that kick, Raiders would've beaten the Dragons and we would've beaten them. Cost us a premiership. trololol
Haha exactly!

And we also have to remember that if the Sharks hadn't been so sh*t all year, they would have made the Grand Final and beaten the Roosters because that's what they do as a matter of course ... so really it was the Sharks who should feel ripped off here.

BTW -- Bobby, unfortunately you became the target of my fishing rod, when Premiers is the only real asshole supporting Canberra ... I generally get on pretty well with the rest of the Raiders fans and have visited your boards fairly regularly. Premiers is the black sheep of the Raiders clan ... unfortunately he's also the most vocal.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Let's forget your belief that if Campese didn't get injured, you would have won the comp.

So I ask again, are the Raiders a one man team?

I've now asked two Raiders fans this question, but no answer. Seems to be a show stopper... for some reason.
A raiders fan here. IMO raiders are not a one man team and I say thank god for that. Campo is too hot and cold. The reason we went on a run at the end of the year coincided with him playing well but had more to do with us playing as a team for once. For mine the most important and impressive player during that run was Buttress followed by TLL.

Haha exactly!

And we also have to remember that if the Sharks hadn't been so sh*t all year, they would have made the Grand Final and beaten the Roosters because that's what they do as a matter of course ... so really it was the Sharks who should feel ripped off here.

Sick of having that to come back to haha, but we deserve it!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
A raiders fan here. IMO raiders are not a one man team
Have you cleared that with Greeneyed?

AlwaysGreen said:
and I say thank god for that. Campo is too hot and cold. The reason we went on a run at the end of the year coincided with him playing well but had more to do with us playing as a team for once.
According to Greeneyed and Bobby Dig-a-hole, Raiders would have won the grand final with a fit Campese. But I agree with you, it takes more than that and a team is especially vulnerable if they rely on the skills of one player. Some folks don't understand this.

Look here Wind-In-The-Willow, I never said we would of won the GF. I implied that we would of beaten you. Probably even without Campo. We're not a 1 man team, but he's important enough for us to not to be prepared for that final 20 mins without him vs the Tigers. Same thing would of happened to the Dragons without Soward.

Just lookin forward to next year now gentlemen. Going out of your way to target us after your GF win just shows you fear us. Bottom line.

_Johnsy

Referee
If you honestly think we fear you, you need help.

We were the best team in 2010, we fear no-one, exactly the same as any team does not fear another team.

You obviously have a massively overinflated opinion of your own side.

Fear the faders, f**k me that's funny :lol::lol::lol:

Rodent

Bench
Canberra own the dragons (in Canberra). Outside of Canberra it's a bit different. The green machine struggled to beat Saints in Wollongong in 2010 with Saints missing 10 rep players lol.

league

Juniors

Funny thing is Canberra were trailing by 8 when Campese got injured, they actually reduced that margin to 2 without him and could have tied the game had it not been for Choker.

lol. Careful, you're bursting the Waiders Bwubble.

Awwwww isn't that cute, love at first site for Willow and the fake troll account

If you honestly think we fear you, you need help.

We were the best team in 2010, we fear no-one, exactly the same as any team does not fear another team.

You obviously have a massively overinflated opinion of your own side.

Fear the faders, f**k me that's funny :lol::lol::lol:

Nooooo one cares arseclown, get over it

Geez I pity you, flooding every single Dragons thread with your drivel in order to defend them. You're obviously quite insecure