What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

_Johnsy

Referee
Frankly, the Dragons fans have been unseemly in this thread in their desperate relief to not be playing the Raiders.

Campese out, I agree, the Raiders would not have beaten the Dragons. Tongue would not have been out, btw.

But some of the comments from Dragons fans in this thread has been disgraceful. One went to the extent of creating a banner "Jarrod C...." It has been lunatic fringe disgraceful. I've rarely seen more disgraceful stuff. The IQ of some people who think this sort of stuff is acceptable... can't be high. But there you go... Interesting to see how desperate they have become about the prospect of playing the Raiders.

Honestly, grow a backbone. Or is it just dragon fans comments you have issue with. Jarrod choker is funny, or did they remove your sense of humour when you decided to support the green machine ?

"Interesting to see how desperate they have become about the prospect of playing the Raiders" This thread was created after your lot were beaten, so playing Canberra was never an issue for the dragons :lol::lol:
And you question some peoples IQ.

Some of the Canberra fans have become the biggest sooks/worst whingers by a long way.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And Willow, my old mate... "Imbeciles" has certainly described most of the Dragons fans comments in this thread. Gracious certainly isn't a description for them, given the "comment" from them, via banners etc.
And greeneyed, old mate. You're still a whinging old drama queen.

greeneyed

First Grade
Yep, nothing changed. The Dragons fans are still disgraceful, as are the standards which allow players to be labelled as more than just "chokers".

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep, nothing changed. The Dragons fans are still disgraceful, as are the standards which allow players to be labelled as more than just "chokers".
Plenty has changed.

I know news takes a while to get down your way. You must have missed the grand final.

Dragon

Coach
It must really burn knowing you would have gone all the way if Jarrod had just kicked that goal. With only the hapless dragons standing in your path to grand final glory...

I'd lose sleep over some sh*t like that, what a choke. Choke of 2010 i reckon. With one kick he undid all the amazing work he and his fellow teammates had put in for the year. Let down the coaching staff, administration, ex-players, fans... wow. Even im depressed now, might have to go watch the GF to lift my spirits

RHCP

Bench
Dragon said:
It must really burn knowing you would have gone all the way if Jarrod had just kicked that goal. With only the hapless dragons standing in your path to grand final glory...
We all know the referees bear too big a grudge against Canberra to ever let them win another premierhsip.

_Johnsy

Referee
We all know the referees bear too big a grudge against Canberra to ever let them win another premierhsip.

Skeepes twin brother maybe.

Yeah it's the referees alone that is stoppimg you. It would have absolutely nothing to do with not being able to deliver the goods when it matters.

Poor wittle Jawwod, cough, cough

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey Raider_69, did greeneyed ever hand you back the keys to your website following the takeover?

Doomednow

Bench
Skeepes twin brother maybe.

Yeah it's the referees alone that is stoppimg you. It would have absolutely nothing to do with not being able to deliver the goods when it matters.

Poor wittle Jawwod, cough, cough

I think RHCP is a Newcastle supporter and was taking the piss.

_Johnsy

Referee
I think RHCP is a Newcastle supporter and was taking the piss.

I know mate, that's why the first comment was re:skeeps twin brother.

The 2nd & 3rd lines are for the faders geniuss who'll get all worked up at the drop of a hat.

RHCP

Bench
Regardless of the club I support, it's still obvious to me (as it should be to everyone else) that the Canberra Raiders would be premiers for the next 10 years if the world didn't keep conspiring against them at every turn.

_Johnsy

Referee
Regardless of the club I support, it's still obvious to me (as it should be to everyone else) that the Canberra Raiders would be premiers for the next 10 years if the world didn't keep conspiring against them at every turn.

I think any person with even a modicum of intelligence would like to mount an argument against the above. The truth is that you cannot, without the evil officiators Canberra would win every premiership, even the AFL, NFL etc.

RHCP

Bench
Ever wondered why Canberra don't have an A-League or AFL franchise? (Besides the fact the greatest young talent in the universe and beyond would dominate every game)

That's right...the referees!

Nothing has chaned, it's still a yes.

Why would you bump this thread mate? The only reason I can think of is a bit of fear on your part. You know if Campo didn't do his ACL the Dragons don't win the comp, so you're rubbing it in. I can't wait until next year mate. We're only going to get better, while you're as good as you're ever going to get with that squad. And we already own you. The salary cap's about to pick you apart and Wayne will probably leave sooner rather than later. Congrats on this year, but it's all downhill from here. No dynasty for you.

Looking forward to the 4 Nations, but I can't wait until 2011.