What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

SET2JT

Juniors
Awwwww isn't that cute, love at first site for Willow and the fake troll account

Nooooo one cares arseclown, get over it

Geez I pity you, flooding every single Dragons thread with your drivel in order to defend them. You're obviously quite insecure
Isn't this thread about a player that plays for the Raiders?:sarcasm:

league

Juniors
Awwwww isn't that cute, love at first site for Willow and the fake troll account

Nooooo one cares arseclown, get over it

Geez I pity you, flooding every single Dragons thread with your drivel in order to defend them. You're obviously quite insecure

Insecure about what exactly? Dragons fans have every right to boast and brag until October 2 2011.

Just out of curiosity, when did you come up with that username?:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
Noone cares, obviously you do.

You keep coming back again & again.

The drivel you refer to is fact. I have no need to defendthem, they are the best team of 2010. Where did the faders finish in 2010?

We were the best team in 2010, we won the comp. Accept it and move on, it would serve as some type of therapy for you.

Based on genetics, I hope you did not marry and have kids, those kids have no future (if you are in fact their real father).

Last edited:
lol

Have a look around the forums. The highest posts counts in Dragons criticism threads (none started by myself) are all by your fans. Most of the content is based around defending & proving yourselves. Now, seeing as though you've won the 2010 premiership (albeit very luckily) I would have thought there would be no need for that.

Obviously you realise deep within that a) Your club is still quite unsuccessful or b) it was a heavily referee assisted performance on grand final day and as such you all feel the need to bump threads/flood threads to get your points across.

Insecurity. Inferiority complex. Go on, start flexing your muscles towards likes of Cronulla/ Nth QLD/ Warriors etc, that's all you could ever really muster

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually it means that we have you outnumbered and have a loyal supporter base that are keen to defend their club and team.

It's unfortunate for you that you can't begin to understand.

When was the last time you got out to support your team Waiders?

taxidriver

Coach
lol

Have a look around the forums. The highest posts counts in Dragons criticism threads (none started by myself) are all by your fans.

being too stupid to come up with your own material for a thread hasn't stopped you acting like a pillock in several.

don't try and act so innocent

"wah wah, i didn't start anything" ffs - grow a set

Ulysseus

Bench
Now, seeing as though you've won the 2010 premiership (albeit very luckily)

Dude, do you just not watch the games and only skim through a review of them later or something?
Or are you, as many suspect, a complete genius with no firm grip on his own sanity and an overly tight grip on his own c**k?

Here, this might ease some of the pain.

928213-dragons.jpg

Ulysseus

Bench
They'll go into hiding as per usual Bobby, no need to worry

It's simply just jealousy of a more successful non merged club

OH f**k ME THAT IS A BEAUTY!
THAT IS GOING STRAIGHT INTO THE BOOK!
Seriously though, Saints didn't sell themselves to Uncle Ruperts "lets subscribe to Foxtel cup".
And now a re-cap of some of Raiders_Premiers amazing quotes..............again.

F*ck of Dragons. Just making up the numbers in these finals
Result - WRONG

Meh, Dragons are going to get mauled by Roosters/Tigers/Raiders
Result - WRONG

Dragons defence will crack, just keep applying pressure
Result - WRONG

Cannot f**king believe this

Yeah I remember the game day threads, absolutely pathetic behaviour from the Dragons supporters. Can't believe they've got the nerve to call other fans arrogant :lol:
Tool

Jamie Soward is the biggest nuffie in rugby league history
Seemed to go alright when it mattered

I think Warriors, Raiders, Roosters and Tigers are the best shots to win.
Out of them I'd probably say Tigers, I believe Shines has still got it
No comment necessary

Tigers by 14, should be a thriller
Result - WRONG

Can't see Dragons winning, Manly by 8
Result - EPIC LOLZ

The rabble that Souths are put 24 points on you.. No hope for the finals
Result - What are you a f**king genius

No I hate St George Illawarra
And it hates you right back princess

Can't see the Dragons doing anything. They are the weakest team going into the finals
If by not doing anything you mean winning it then yes, I suppose you are right

Most open finals series I've ever seen... Anyone can win it, except probably the Dragons
WRONGGGGGGGGGGG

I'm sure deep down they're in depression because of the start of their annual choke
Funny looking choke

As has been said before, Merge are absolute pretenders. Rubbish team, will be dismantled easily in the finals..
Result = WRONG AGAIN

Actually it means that we have you outnumbered

:lol: You have me outnumbered yet it equates to absolutely nothing. It just reflects on the sheer stupidity of your supporter base.

No matter who deservedly starts to heap sh*t on your club/fans, there are about 20 of you that come in and make absolute asses of yourselves, every single time.

You've then got the nerve to have a go at people like Greeneyed, who as a league fan has 50 times the credibility you ever will.

being too stupid to come up with your own material for a thread hasn't stopped you acting like a pillock in several.

don't try and act so innocent

"wah wah, i didn't start anything" ffs - grow a set

Who said anything about acting innocent? I'm merely stating the facts which have as usual has been confusing you mongs.

Run along now kid, go start some more Stain threads so people call laugh at you some more.

Last edited:
If you honestly think we fear you, you need help.

We were the best team in 2010, we fear no-one, exactly the same as any team does not fear another team.

You obviously have a massively overinflated opinion of your own side.

Fear the faders, f**k me that's funny :lol::lol::lol:

Why are you targeting us then? It has to be fear. There can't be any other reason. Why don't you go target your old rivals the Sharks?

It's because we own you and you know it.

to_ddeath

Coach
Why are you targeting us then? It has to be fear. There can't be any other reason. Why don't you go target your old rivals the Sharks?

Pity you didn't get another chance to show it in September.
Next time maybe. Pity some of your mob still can't stop crying about what might
have been...

T.

Not a pity for you though. I could hear the Dragons fans cheers all the way from Wellington when Croker missed that kick. Then one of your insecure fans had to start this thread...

greeneyed

First Grade
Have you cleared that with Greeneyed?

According to Greeneyed and Bobby Dig-a-hole, Raiders would have won the grand final with a fit Campese. But I agree with you, it takes more than that and a team is especially vulnerable if they rely on the skills of one player. Some folks don't understand this.

Where did I say that? The Dragons fans in this thread are being complete idiots, I actually would have expected it of that insane Wests Tigers bloke, but now I can see that winning once in more than 30 years has sent all the Dragons fans down that path as well.

RWB

Bench
Yeh bloody oath he did, I would've too in that position and I reckon the majority of this forum.

Was Pete Sampras I think who answered the question when asked if he had choked in any of his Grand Slams he said in every single one.

Firey_Dragon

Coach

Fear of what? Your idiotic comments, along with Raiders_Premiers and a few other rather loud Raiders supporters brought this onslaught upon yourselves. You're the guys who kept on talking up your team like you had already won, and that we feared you, well guess what? You weren't good enough to even get a shot at backing up your claims.

Whether you own us or not, we have the trophy and you do not. If assuming you would have beaten us on the day if you were actually good enough to make it, makes you feel better about your failure to do so, then so be it.

I wish we played the Raiders first week of the finals, that way we could have ensured that we silenced idiots like yourself over the off-season.

Last edited:

Doomednow

Bench
The word "fear" gets thrown around alot on these boards, and arguments like "fear must be the reason you are deathriding/smack talking/whatever my team" are seriously bullsh*t. On what grounds does anyone decide that it "must" be fear? Its ridiculous. Can anyone who isn't a player honestly "fear" another team? Its a cop out retaliation.

Fear of what? Your idiotic comments, along with Raiders_Premiers and a few other rather loud Raiders supporters brought this onslaught upon yourselves. You're the guys who kept on talking up your team like you had already won, and that we feared you, well guess what? You weren't good enough to even get a shot at backing up your claims.

Whether you own us or not, we have the trophy and you do not. If assuming you would have beaten us on the day if you were actually good enough to make it, makes you feel better about your failure to do so, then so be it.

I wish we played the Raiders first week of the finals, that way we could have ensured that we silenced idiots like yourself over the off-season.

LOL you wished you played us first week of the finals? Yeah right. That's just a straight up lie. You've beaten us once in 10 odd years and you want to play us? LOL.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
LOL you wished you played us first week of the finals? Yeah right. That's just a straight up lie. You've beaten us once in 10 odd years and you want to play us? LOL.

Here is a fact, you were sh*thouse in the finals. The Tigers gave us a far harder run than you were capable of. However, if you want to keep deluding yourself that our losses without many of our key players in 2010 were an indication that you would have smashed us in the finals, carry on. It doesn't mean a thing, we have the trophy.

_Johnsy

Referee
Bobby we won you didn't even get close, we dont fear you. You might like to think we do to ease the pain iof yet another finals fade. If that helps you deal with it, I'm happy for you.

Move on.

P.S. Yeah, Jarrod Choker definately choked deluxe.