What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:lol: 50%

this thread ranks as a generous tribute to you.

let me get this straight. you attend a university?

:lol:
Yes, Waiders was very keen to tell everyone that he attends university.

But he only has a 50/50 chance of showing up.

You know you're soundly beaten when you have to resort to making stuff up.

Funny,I didn't even mention 50/50 once, nor was I very keen to say I was at uni student

Keep going but, it's entertaining

gregstar

Referee
switchy said:
You know you're soundly beaten when you have to resort to making stuff up.

Funny,I didn't even mention 50/50 once, nor was I very keen to say I was at uni student

Keep going but, it's entertaining

here....
switchy said:
You can kick the goal, or miss. What else is there?
reads as 50/50 to me. LOL!
switchy said:
Everybody is flinging sh*t saying we're wrong .........
would that be you & the two posters who advocated the 50/50 theory?

but wait! you were to cover yourself in more glory...
switchy said:
Like I said petty insults that really only make you look pathetic
switchy said:
:lol: So facing derision and ridicule automatically means you're wrong, especially when it's coming mostly from Stain fans who a) are without doubt the most pathetic, delusional fans on LU and b) are upset by myself and others ridiculing them & their boring team

log off stupid.

concentrate on uni - you obviously need all the help you can get.

here....
reads as 50/50 to me. LOL!

Checked it once

Checked it twice just to make sure

Nope :lol: Are you actually able to read?

would that be you & the two posters who advocated the 50/50 theory?
Again, you to resort to making stuff up. Sad really.

log off stupid.

concentrate on uni - you obviously need all the help you can get.
Dear dear. Time to get some shut eye gregstar, you've run out of those sensational jokes of yours.

Need that rest for your pea brain to be able to muster enough wit to create a new hilarious name for me

Last edited:

j0nesy

Bench
Haha RP, clam down young fella.

If you don't go to bed soon you're not going to wake up in time for your 50/50, full time / part time, pre uni paper run.

gregstar

Referee
switchy said:
Checked it once

Checked it twice just to make sure

Nope :lol: Are you actually able to read?

Again, you to resort to making stuff up. Sad really.

Dear dear. Time to get some shut eye gregstar, you've run out of those sensational jokes of yours.

Need that rest for your pea brain to be able to muster enough wit to create a new hilarious name for me
bwaaaah! hahahaha!

check it a third time. hell check it 50 times!

i quoted you!

they're your words you brainless whelp!

holy sh*t. there's a tertiary institution that is going to inflict this syndromer on society.

god help us. all of us.

j0nesy

Bench
Not like the old days gregstar, they'll let anybody in who's prepared to pay a whopping HECS debt plus interest.

gregstar

Referee
Not like the old days gregstar, they'll let anybody in who's prepared to pay a whopping HECS debt plus interest.
true.

i can see some of the other graduates from his course now.... a torn stamp, a broken shoe-horn, an empty water bottle, a shoe lace with frayed ends, a dog-eared photograph of a door handle & a discarded modess pad.

i can't confidently predict the graduating summa cum laude but i'm cheering for you switchy!

BTW
Out of morbid curiosity, what exactly do you study at uni?
I am guessing a gent such as yourself would be into a business degree or something similar.

What I do is none of your f**king business dropkick

bwaaaah! hahahaha!

check it a third time. hell check it 50 times!

i quoted you!

they're your words you brainless whelp!

holy sh*t. there's a tertiary institution that is going to inflict this syndromer on society.

god help us. all of us.

:lol: fmd.

I'm not going over the whole thing again.The quote is a question as to the different possible outcomes of a goal kick, not the probabilities of those outcomes.

How about you read the thread, again (God knows how many times how have already), and figure out what was being talked about.

To summarise, you are an absolute idiot

gregstar

Referee
stupid said:
:lol: fmd.

I'm not going over the whole thing again.The quote is a question as to the different possible outcomes of a goal kick, not the probabilities of those outcomes.

How about you read the thread, again (God knows how many times how have already), and figure out what was being talked about.

To summarise, you are an absolute idiot
holy sh*t.

you really are a gormless pratt.
apey said:
Two outcomes, success & failure for rolling a particular number on a die, say 6.

1st outcome: Rolling a 6 on a die.
2nd outcome: Not rolling a 6 on a die.

So since there's only two relevant outcomes, does that mean the probability of each is 50%...?

stupid said:
Yeah but the other results you can get 1,2,3,4,5 each have their own individual probabilities don't they

You can kick the goal, or miss. What else is there?

my money is on the torn stamp.

gregstar

Referee
switchy said:
You still don't get it

It's like trying to communicate with shoe

Let me know when you've figured it out

Hint, it isn't 99 times out of 100
you just came second darling.

wipe it off.

:lol: And with that, claiming "victory" and that I've been "owned", I know for sure that you didn't have anything to start with

Tough luck fellas

Edit: That's the sixth poster that's had to come in and try to "win". Are you guys honestly that stupid? Wait, what I am saying

Last edited:

SET2JT

Juniors
:lol: And with that, claiming "victory" and that I've been "owned", I know for sure that you didn't have anything to start with

Tough luck fellas

Edit: That's the sixth poster that's had to come in and try to "win". Are you guys honestly that stupid? Wait, what I am saying
If we're stupid, what does that make you? A genius?

No one has given an explanation yet despite your failed attempts. I believe the probability of him kicking the goals lies with the number of successful and unsuccessful attempts he has had at various metres/and or angles. Not one person has actually attempted to actually calculate the actual probability though. Wind etc physical variables are not considered. Happy to be proved wrong though
So what if he's kicking at 80% but only at let's say 55% from 30 metres out/and or 50% at that angle from the left side of the field
You still don't get it. You need to know how many successful/unsuccessful attempt he's had at that range/angle. There is no way in hell Croker averages 80% from the left side of the field. How do you know where he's been kicking it from? For all we know a kicker could kick every single ball from in front. In Croker's situation he actually kicks most conversions from the right side of the field (favoured for a left footer) where Harrison-Thompson-Mogg-Vidot have been. You still haven't considered the probability of an average joe who has never kicked a goal in his life, to make the conversion
like with the dice having 6 possible outcomes you can have it to the left of the post, right of the post, under the post etc (though I'm not sure in the context of goal kicking this is relevant)
*yawnnnnn* Nighty nighty stainers

Since you insist I'm so very wrong on this particular issue I expect a completed paper trying disproving me in my inbox by 9.00am sharp.

There's six of you, work in a group or something

If there is no response, it'll confirm your status as the resident forum arseclowns

Cheers