What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters
lol @ pulling out the missing key players crap. We beat any team you put on the park against us. LOL @ us not being capable of not giving you a hard run. Ignoring history again I see...

And Johnsy, you started, and brought back this thread becuase you were sh*t scared. Don't worry you weren't the only one...I remember the "we can't beat them" thread when the finals were about to start and it looked like being Raiders Vs Dragons in week 1. Who was that poster again?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
lol @ pulling out the missing key players crap. We beat any team you put on the park against us. LOL @ us not being capable of not giving you a hard run. Ignoring history again I see...

And Johnsy, you started, and brought back this thread becuase you were sh*t scared. Don't worry you weren't the only one...I remember the "we can't beat them" thread when the finals were about to start and it looked like being Raiders Vs Dragons in week 1. Who was that poster again?

Ignoring history? History is irrelevant, you didn't make it to the big one to beat us. The only history that matters is

2010 premiership belongs to the Dragons and the Raiders fell 2 games short of making it.

You can carry on about it all you want, it won't change a thing. Your team failed in 2010 yet you're still carrying on like you have some sort of bragging rights against a team who won the premiership. The logic is beyond all comprehension, but we've come to expect that from a select contingent of Raiders fans on these forums.

Dragon

Coach
epic choke

choket.jpg

_Johnsy

Referee

Incorrect I brought this thread back because we won and Canberra fans cannot admit we were the best team in 2010 and delivered when it mattered. Unlike the faders.

I suggest you re-read the thread you are referring to (see you in week 3 thread). I think you'll find the thread was saying that canberra were the form team of the comp at THAT POINT. Once again you are wrong.

EDITED

here is the tex of the post you re refering to
" Raiders are without a doubt the form team of the comp, and by some margin. Tigers with plenty of inury concerns, they will be flat after a monumental 100 minute game V Roosters. You'll get them by 12+, minimum. Dragons V Raiders - Saturday September 25, will be a cracker of a game, can't wait."

Yeah plenty of fear there, FMD you are delusional. Ask ladmate, that thread was a pisstake from the start. Of course all the faders fans rolled on in right on cue.

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
Looks like some Dwaaagons fans are getting upset

Based on some of your previous efforts (some below) I think we can safely ignore anything you have to say. I honestly think you may be geniused, if not go straight to the mental health unit.

FYI telling yourself that "Dragons fear us" or "We should have won the comp" or "Dragons will choke" or "Dragons are not rightfull premiers" or "If Campo was it we would be 2010 premiers" etc does not count as therapy.

F*ck of Dragons. Just making up the numbers in these finals

Meh, Dragons are going to get mauled by Roosters/Tigers/Raiders

Dragons defence will crack, just keep applying pressure

I think Warriors, Raiders, Roosters and Tigers are the best shots to win.

Out of them I'd probably say Tigers, I believe Shines has still got it

Tigers by 14, should be a thriller

The rabble that Souths are put 24 points on you.. No hope for the finals

Can't see the Dragons doing anything. They are the weakest team going into the finals

Most open finals series I've ever seen... Anyone can win it, except probably the Dragons

I'm sure deep down they're in depression because of the start of their annual choke

As has been said before, Merge are absolute pretenders. Rubbish team, will be dismantled easily in the finals.

Yeah but the other results you can get 1,2,3,4,5 each have their own individual probabilities don't they. You can kick the goal, or miss. What else is there?

No one has given an explanation yet despite your failed attempts. I believe the probability of him kicking the goals lies with the number of successful and unsuccessful attempts he has had at various metres/and or angles. Not one person has actually attempted to actually calculate the actual probability though. Wind etc physical variables are not considered. Happy to be proved wrong though. But no keep on trying to sound witty and make yourself feel good with petty insults, that's all you've got really

So what if he's kicking at 80% but only at let's say 55% from 30 metres out/and or 50% at that angle from the left side of the field

You still don't get it. You need to know how many successful/unsuccessful attempt he's had at that range/angle. There is no way in hell Croker averages 80% from the left side of the field. How do you know where he's been kicking it from? For all we know a kicker could kick every single ball from in front. In Croker's situation he actually kicks most conversions from the right side of the field (favoured for a left footer) where Harrison-Thompson-Mogg-Vidot have been. You still haven't considered the probability of an average joe who has never kicked a goal in his life, to make the conversion

like with the dice having 6 possible outcomes you can have it to the left of the post, right of the post, under the post etc (though I'm not sure in the context of goal kicking this is relevant)

They were absolutely sh*tting bricks

"LAWL but U sed 50/50 dere is lyk a 50/50 chance i can pee in the next 10 seconds lolololol aren't i funnay someone plz approve of this comment and laugh!!1one"

Ahh the old keyboard warrior jibes, ironic considering your glorious posting history of attacking just about every Raiders supporter in the Raiders forum & game day threads

It's simply just jealousy of a more successful non merged club

Go on, start flexing your muscles towards likes of Cronulla/ Nth QLD/ Warriors etc, that's all you could ever really muster

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I think young Nibbs summed Raiders supporters pretty well here:

Jeremy’s madness tended to follow a pattern. If the Raiders won he would rate them Premiership favourites. But if they lost, he would be proud and then go on to inform us of the heart they showed in defeat, regardless of how big the hammering they were on the end of was.

As the Raiders have proven so far this season, they are nothing more than an average rugby league team.

I think that Jeremy John Mohekey is a dickhead and he always will be.

It makes me sad, things being the way the are. Jeremy being so obnoxious, devoid of any common sense. I think of certain aspects of my life that we went through together, how proud I felt when I informed him of certain events that occurred over the course of time. That all counts for nothing these days.

He was my friend. His name Jeremy John Mohekey and his opinion is truly gay.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=1639222&postcount=12

Down 18-6, the Raiders fight back to 18-16. Jeremy lies back on the couch at this stage expecting the Raiders to runaway with the game. It’s at this stage he admires his girth, comparing it to the heart the Raiders are showing on the field. But the light he could see at the end of the tunnel evaporates as the Warriors score, and take a 24-16 victory.

Jeremy hits rock bottom. The unconceivable has happened for the ninth time this season. Yes, the Raiders have lost again...

Jeremy John Mohekey proves to us that some league fans are really idiots.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=1722911&postcount=11

_Johnsy

Referee

Incorrect I brought this thread back because we won and Canberra fans cannot admit we were the best team in 2010 and delivered when it mattered. Unlike the faders.

I suggest you re-read the thread you are referring to (see you in week 3 thread). I think you'll find the thread was saying that canberra were the form team of the comp at THAT POINT. Once again you are wrong.

EDITED

" Raiders are without a doubt the form team of the comp, and by some margin. Tigers with plenty of inury concerns, they will be flat after a monumental 100 minute game V Roosters. You'll get them by 12+, minimum. Dragons V Raiders - Saturday September 25, will be a cracker of a game, can't wait."

Yeah plenty of fear there, FMD you are delusional. Ask ladmate, that thread was a pisstake from the start. Of course all the faders fans rolled on in right on cue.

Has anyone seen Bobby ?:roll:

Ladmate

Bench

EDITED

That's true.

:lol: :lol: "A pisstake"

You are a dead set f**king genius Johnsy. It's all there, you aren't fooling anyone with your pathetic excuses

_Johnsy

Referee
:lol: :lol: "A pisstake"

You are a dead set f**king genius Johnsy. It's all there, you aren't fooling anyone with your pathetic excuses

If only you knew. Ask ladmate yourself, he has already confirmed this earlier.

If you must take the thread I am refering to as gospel, re-read, then come back with your tail between your legs you silly deluded old bastard.

geniused ? I'll struggle to take your word regarding anything to do with a persons mental capacity.
Exhibit A your worship
F*ck of Dragons. Just making up the numbers in these finals

Meh, Dragons are going to get mauled by Roosters/Tigers/Raiders

Dragons defence will crack, just keep applying pressure

I think Warriors, Raiders, Roosters and Tigers are the best shots to win.

Out of them I'd probably say Tigers, I believe Shines has still got it

Tigers by 14, should be a thriller

The rabble that Souths are put 24 points on you.. No hope for the finals

Can't see the Dragons doing anything. They are the weakest team going into the finals

Most open finals series I've ever seen... Anyone can win it, except probably the Dragons

I'm sure deep down they're in depression because of the start of their annual choke

As has been said before, Merge are absolute pretenders. Rubbish team, will be dismantled easily in the finals.

Yeah but the other results you can get 1,2,3,4,5 each have their own individual probabilities don't they. You can kick the goal, or miss. What else is there?

So what if he's kicking at 80% but only at let's say 55% from 30 metres out/and or 50% at that angle from the left side of the field

You still don't get it. You need to know how many successful/unsuccessful attempt he's had at that range/angle. There is no way in hell Croker averages 80% from the left side of the field. How do you know where he's been kicking it from? For all we know a kicker could kick every single ball from in front. In Croker's situation he actually kicks most conversions from the right side of the field (favoured for a left footer) where Harrison-Thompson-Mogg-Vidot have been. You still haven't considered the probability of an average joe who has never kicked a goal in his life, to make the conversion

like with the dice having 6 possible outcomes you can have it to the left of the post, right of the post, under the post etc (though I'm not sure in the context of goal kicking this is relevant)

They were absolutely sh*tting bricks

"LAWL but U sed 50/50 dere is lyk a 50/50 chance i can pee in the next 10 seconds lolololol aren't i funnay someone plz approve of this comment and laugh!!1one"

Ahh the old keyboard warrior jibes, ironic considering your glorious posting history of attacking just about every Raiders supporter in the Raiders forum & game day threads

You should really know better at your age, isn't it your bedtime pops?

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
No, I have enough, refer to all your quotes I have kindly provided pops.

as_man.jpg

I am amazed how you manage to type.

You have a bunch of random quotes? :lol:

Well aren't you special for being able to copy and paste

0439509165_xlg.jpg

Here's a gold ribbon to recognise your fine achievement

Raiders are without a doubt the form team of the comp, and by some margin.

Tigers with plenty of inury concerns, they will be flat after a monumental 100 minute game V Roosters. You'll get them by 12+, minimum.

Dragons V Raiders - Saturday September 25, will be a cracker of a game, can't wait.

Can you read? If so go back and read the 1st post.

On current form Raiders should win,

With the injuries the tigers have Raiders should win, Benji Marshall (knee), Gareth Ellis (back), Blake Ayshford (glandular fever) & Liam Fulton (calf) all likely to not play, or of playing wont be fully fit. Chris Lawrence has been picked on an extended bench despite only spending two of an expected four weeks on the sideline with a broken jaw.
Players out McKinnon (hamstring), Geoff Daniela (hamstring), Jason Cayless (knee), John Skandalis (torso), Taniela Tuiaki (ankle) and Tim Moltzen (knee).

Tigers will struggle to lift after a 100min game, will struggle late in the 2nd half, Raiders should win.

Can the Tigers win? Yeah they can.

http://betezy-px.rtrk.com.au/Sports/Default.aspx?cid=-3&c=Footy+Fast
Canberra $1.53 Tigers $2.50

http://www.sportingbet.com.au/Default.aspx#&&s=Sports-Rugby+League-NRL+Finals+Week+2-1789997
Canberra $1.57 Tigers $2.40

http://centrebet.com/cust?action=GoSports&ev_type_id=1180&flash_enabled=1&bir_only=N
Canberra $1.50 Tigers $2.60

Wow, it appears I am not the only one who is "getting ahead of themselves"

Some fairly moronic assumptions there. Essentially you have NFI.

I did not expect to make the grand final in 2005. Many St.George-Illawarra supporters and non St.George-Illawarra supporters did, but not me.

I did not expect us to win the premiership in 2009, again some St.George-Illawarra supporters and non St.George-Illawarra supporters did, but not me.

I think the Raiders will win this weekend, a tip, a prediction, you know an opinion.

We (St.George Illawarra) are not playing this weekend so it has me farked how I am getting ahead of myself by commenting on who I think will win this weekend.

To summarise, think before you post, & you are an idiot.

Maybe it's time you learned.

Quite a piss take Johnsy

I'm sure mummy thinks you're still special though, chin up

gregstar

Referee
:lol: 50%

this thread ranks as a generous tribute to you.

let me get this straight. you attend a university?

:lol: