What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters

SET2JT

Juniors
*yawnnnnn* Nighty nighty stainers

Since you insist I'm so very wrong on this particular issue I expect a completed paper trying disproving me in my inbox by 9.00am sharp.

There's six of you, work in a group or something

If there is no response, it'll confirm your status as the resident forum arseclowns

Cheers
How do we complete a paper and send it to your inbox?:sarcasm:

SET2JT

Juniors

Since you insist I'm so very wrong on this particular issue I expect a completed paper trying disproving me in my inbox by 9.00am sharp.

If there is no response, it'll confirm your status as the resident forum arseclowns

Cheers
How do we complete a paper and send it to your inbox?:sarcasm:

gregstar

Referee
stupid said:
nice distortion attempt webtard.

you asked for proof of you having mentioned 50/50 & it was provided.

you can wriggle around all you desire but the fact remains patently clear to all.

if you were any dumber, you'd be compost.

dirt would offer more to these message boards than each of your 3,000-odd iq-sapping efforts thus far.

over the years this place has witnessed cyber-spastics who have entertained us in various ways from self-imploding, user-morphing, sock-puppeting, self-exiling to straight out e-hummering.

you're well on the way & quite frankly the entire forum cannot wait to p*ss itself at or on the debris.

by all means keep flailing about like a gimp. we'll all continue to throw water & our laundry over you.

Last edited:

gregstar

Referee
it's laughing at you.

433753353_0c48facb31.jpg

to_ddeath

Coach

Cheers

Well, it's getting onto 10.30, get to work comrades... Waiders_Woad_Scholar is waiting... *YAWN*.....*wank wank*.....

T.

taxidriver

Coach
hey raiders

two possible outcomes on that paper

option 1 - i do it
option 2 - i don't

i can tell you there is f**k all chance i will do it though

make sense now?

you asked for proof of you having mentioned 50/50 & it was provided.

:lol: Geez I pity you. Really clutching a straws

I see you pulled out some more of your "jokes". Did you sit there all night making them up whilst you were staring at the blank report which was supposed to disprove me?

Paullyboy

Coach
I avoided this thread untill now because it's clearly made by an immature wanker who wants attention. I refuse to read 25 pages of sh*t, so can someone just briefly explain why the hell are you lot still talking about this?

I don't quite understand why abusing a young bloke who has had a stellar season is so topical?

How sad greg

Just leave the thread quietly before your lack of knowledge on the subject matter becomes further exposed

Or alternatively, grab a few mates to come in claiming I've been "owned" and that you've "won"

Still waiting for that paper son, I'll give you an extension because I'm a nice guy. Maybe go back to Oki Choki Avenue and have a brainstorming session, I'm sure you will find an abundance of knowledge there

gregstar

Referee
stupid said:
How sad greg

Just leave exit the thread quietly before your lack of knowledge on the subject matter becomes further exposed

Or alternatively, grab a few mates to come in claiming I've been "owned" and that you've "won"

Still waiting for that paper son, I'll give you an extension because I'm a nice guy. Maybe go back to Oki Choki Avenue and have a brainstorming session, I'm sure you will find an abundance of knowledge there

you're quite right. it is sad isn't it?

the standard of tertiary education today beggars belief.

what time do you start work?