What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Jarrod Croker choke ?

Did Jarrod croker choke when kicking for goal ?

• yes

Votes: 157 64.1%
  • no

Votes: 88 35.9%

• Total voters
:lol:

but there are 16 possible outcomes at the start of every NRL season.
You mean 16 possible winners. True, but they don't all have the same probability.

By your argument, if I put my dog behind the wheel of my car, and tell him to follow the GPS to Paris, you say there's 50% chance he'll get there. 50% he won't.

And you don't even know my dog.

SET2JT

Juniors
You mean 16 possible winners. True, but they don't all have the same probability.

By your argument, if I put my dog behind the wheel of my car, and tell him to follow the GPS to Paris, you say there's 50% chance he'll get there. 50% he won't.

And you don't even know my dog.
That all depend on whether your car can float on water.

Charlie124

First Grade
LOL Pete, just quietly exit the thread mate.

BTW, by your logic (worked out with your magical calculator) Every single team in the comp has a 50% chance of winning the comp because they either will, or they wont. So which is it? 1/16 chance because of the 16 clubs or 1/2 chance because of the only two possibilities??

LOL Pete, just quietly exit the thread mate.

BTW, by your logic (worked out with your magical calculator) Every single team in the comp has a 50% chance of winning the comp because they either will, or they wont. So which is it? 1/16 chance because of the 16 clubs or 1/2 chance because of the only two possibilities??

He said 1/16, can't you read

_Johnsy

Referee
Try this Pete

9781568842486-p.gif

Waiders pwemiers here to hold his hand right on cue :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Bookies have obviously been getting it wrong all these years... need to make everyone equal favourites.

_Johnsy

Referee
I think we are a 1/16 chance of winnng this weekend, or is it a 50-50 chance ???

Heeeeelp Pete!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie124

First Grade
I think we are a 1/16 chance of winnng this weekend, or is it a 50-50 chance ???

Heeeeelp Pete!!!!!!!!!!

Its 50/50 because every team in the comp is exactly as good as each other.

Also, get on Bryce Gibbs for first try scorer. He's a 50/50 chance but for some reasons the bookies have him at long odds.

Charlie124

First Grade
No, duh! Every player is obviously 50/50 because the only two possibilities is that they will or will not score first. So therefor all 34 players are 50/50...