What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner Time Guests

If you could invite 3 famous people (dead or alive) to dinner the who would you invite ??...me and my mates discussed this over a few beers last week and mine were:

Dalai Lama - a definite thought provoker for dinner conversation.
Kurt Cobain - could start the karaoke after dinner.
Kate Winslet - the only decent female actor without tickets on herself.

Who would be yours ??..:)

McLovin

Staff member
1. Kate Beckinsale - She wont have to say much to keep me interested

2. Slash - GnR, my favourite band of all time. I'd love to hear what he has to say. Anybody read his auto?

3. My best mate - Not famous but i gotta have a wingman there

Jobdog

Live Update Team
1. Krystal from BB - self explanatory

2. Kerry Packer - would be interesting to pick his brains

3. The Pope - for no other reason than to say I met the bloke :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Had to do a speech for this in year 7 :lol:

Mundine, Sonny Bill and Nasser :sarcasm:

But seriously..

Michael Palin - awesome
Roy Orbison - awesome
Jessica Biel - random hot chick

Raging Rabbit

juniors
Hitler (the merkin) - just to punch f**k out of him when he said anything stupid,
Nostradamus - to re-align his focus to horse racing,
Chopper Read - to make the other two merkins concentrate.

Garts

Bench
1. Kate Beckinsale - She wont have to say much to keep me interested

2. Slash - GnR, my favourite band of all time. I'd love to hear what he has to say. Anybody read his auto?

3. My best mate - Not famous but i gotta have a wingman there

Yeah, good read. Much like Anthony Kiedis book from the Peppers. Loved the bit when he thought little men were chasing him and he got busted running through a resort naked trying to escape them, haha.

griffo346

First Grade
I would invite

Russel Crowe
David Gallop (to tell him we dont need him in league anymore)
Jenifer Hawkins

Monk

Referee
lol, havnt though about this for a while.

1 - Maria Ozawa (oh yeh!)
2 - Jennifer Hawkins :)D)
3 - Curious George (the monkey)

it should make for an interesting night :D

Eelementary

Post Whore
Martha Stewart - somebody's gotta cook

Britney Spears - somebody's gotta do the cleaning up, and she's a "slaaaaaave......for me"

Osama Bin Ladin - he has got to tell me his secret hide-and-seek technique; I always lose

Hallatia

Referee
we had that quesion as an introductions (just a thing we do at my work (where I don't actually work anymore) when there are new people) question at work recently and everyone gave these thought out answers, I just said the 3 people closest to me, which from memory were Ben, Ying and Jesse

we had that quesion as an introductions (just a thing we do at my work (where I don't actually work anymore) when there are new people) question at work recently and everyone gave these thought out answers, I just said the 3 people closest to me, which from memory were Ben, Ying and Jesse

Good answer...stay true to the family.

Hallatia

Referee
Good answer...stay true to the family.
I meant physically closest to me at the time lol

that is still not as bad as my answer to if I could be any person in the world who would I be? I couldn't think of anything and they insist that you answer, so the owner tried giving me a suggestion so I just said Will because he answerred the question for me

Latest posts