What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirtiest players in the NRL

legend

Coach
Adam Blair by a country mile and then some. Biggest grub I have come across since I started following league over 30 years ago.

undertaker

Coach
Adam Blair by a country mile and then some. Biggest grub I have come across since I started following league over 30 years ago.

Although you've been around longer than I have, you believe Blair was grubbier than John Hopoate, Danny Williams, Josh Stuart, Greg Bird, Stewart brothers, Hodges, Matai, Tahu etc.?

StormHi

Juniors
Even tho he is an ex storm player Brett White utter grub merchant and seemed to fly under the public radar always grubby In a tackle always happy to take cheap shots I'll never forgive for that grotesque elbow on Ross while Cronk and a shark held Ross to stop a fight...... No class what so ever. :(

Who was it that picked up Price after white KO'd him?? Sorry it's late and my memory is bad :(
Was it Poore if so that act alone puts him up there as a utter and total Grub and dirty player :( ( and I'm a blues supporter)

Last edited:

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Steve Price, while not the grubbiest who ever played, is another player who has flown under the grub radar IMO.

MuTT

Juniors
Even tho he is an ex storm player Brett White utter grub merchant and seemed to fly under the public radar always grubby In a tackle always happy to take cheap shots I'll never forgive for that grotesque elbow on Ross while Cronk and a shark held Ross to stop a fight...... No class what so ever. :(

Who was it that picked up Price after white KO'd him?? Sorry it's late and my memory is bad :(
Was it Poore if so that act alone puts him up there as a utter and total Grub and dirty player :( ( and I'm a blues supporter)

I think it was Waterhouse that picked up Pricey when he was knocked out

bottle

Coach
It was Justin Poore. He later rang Price and apologised for it. Very poor judgement in the heat of the moment, not intended to cause injury. Dumb yes, grubby, well, matter of conjecture.

StormHi

Juniors
Diddnt know he apologized after that kinda changes it in my eyes ok I take it back :)

But yeah Brett White in my books is a grade A Grubby merkin!!

It's weird tho I never thought Gallen or Bird where grubs Firey with the odd brainsnap and very passionate and possibly bullies on the field but not overly grubby.

Mr Fourex

Bench
It's weird tho I never thought Gallen or Bird where grubs Firey with the odd brainsnap and very passionate and possibly bullies on the field but not overly grubby.

Sooo.......High shots, dive taking, racist sledging, donkey kicking out at opposition players, tearing at players stitches, forearm leaning onto the tackled player's throat...........

not grubby??

Yes

you are weird.

:crazy:

nqboy

First Grade
Sooo.......High shots, dive taking, racist sledging, donkey kicking out at opposition players, tearing at players stitches, forearm leaning onto the tackled player's throat...........

not grubby??

Yes

you are weird.

:crazy:
Don't forget the christmas hold and the knee to the head.

StormHi

Juniors
Those are separate instances as I said he is well capable of brainsnaps and I'm pretty sure the brainsnaps these days are next to nil. Fourex your Hatred of anything Nsw is kinda pathetic. Not Gallens fault he shits all over your entire foward pack and back rowers.

If you look at any players career to date I am pretty sure you can find a list similar to the one u just listed. To me a grub is someone hat makes a habit of doing sneaky despicable acts on the field and off it. Not someone who in the heat of the moment might lose control and something stupid. Ie Ryles :)

Ross elbowed Cronk. White pushed him over, waited for him to get to his feet and knocked the f**k out of him with a 1 hitter quitter.

That was fair enough, how was White to know 2 players were going to restrain him simultaneously. That's not Whites fault.

If he was the true grub you paint him as he wouldn't have waited for Ross to get to his feet to belt him, he'd have just jumped on him and beaten the shit out of him on the floor.

Whites actions were fair enough in that instance.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Holy thread resurrection batman!

Benji Marshall and Beau Ryan with their shameless head-butting of opposing players' arms...