What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dirtiest players in the NRL

Mr Fourex

Bench
Those are separate instances as I said he is well capable of brainsnaps and I'm pretty sure the brainsnaps these days are next to nil. Fourex your Hatred of anything Nsw is kinda pathetic. Not Gallens fault he shits all over your entire foward pack and back rowers.

If you look at any players career to date I am pretty sure you can find a list similar to the one u just listed. To me a grub is someone hat makes a habit of doing sneaky despicable acts on the field and off it. Not someone who in the heat of the moment might lose control and something stupid. Ie Ryles :)

You're an idiot........go away.

Stinkler

Juniors
You're an idiot........go away.

If Gallen was a Queenslander you'd be batting off over him buddy.

As far as on-field grubs go, Blair, G Stewart, and White are all good candidates.

Thurston just LOOKS like a dirty grub.
Sandow probably IS a dirty grub.
Watmough looks like he's a crazy grub.

And Tinkler IS a grubby dirty businessman.

BDR

First Grade
It's not that Sandow tries to put shots on, but it's the way he does it. Last night Parra were down by 20-odd and the merkin was throwing heavy shoulders into tackled opponents or comes in 2nd or 3rd man with a shoulder when it's completely unnecessary.

You can play tough but fair or you can just be a cheap shot merchant. He can't tackle for shit anyway he needs to pull his head out of his arse.

The Rosco

Bench
Holy thread resurrection batman!

Benji Marshall and Beau Ryan with their shameless head-butting of opposing players' arms...

Good one Jason.
If that wasn't actually funny, it would actually be funny !:D

You might want to take it easy on the criticism of your players. There's a whole lot of red v fans out there that don't take too kindly to such fair-mindedness.

And in keeping with the renewed expiry date of this thread . . . Steve Matai.

StormHi

Juniors
Ross elbowed Cronk. White pushed him over, waited for him to get to his feet and knocked the f**k out of him with a 1 hitter quitter.

That was fair enough, how was White to know 2 players were going to restrain him simultaneously. That's not Whites fault.

If he was the true grub you paint him as he wouldn't have waited for Ross to get to his feet to belt him, he'd have just jumped on him and beaten the shit out of him on the floor.

Whites actions were fair enough in that instance.

How could White not have known? Ross's shot on Cronk was nothing and almost without intent whites shot was deliberate and full of intent. Your excuse for him makes no sense how could he miss the fact 2 players were holding Ross when they are right in front of him and I am all for defending team mates and passion etc but there is a right way to do it and a grub way and white chose to be a grub that day and chooses to be a grub in almost every tackle he makes.

How could White not have known? Ross's shot on Cronk was nothing and almost without intent whites shot was deliberate and full of intent. Your excuse for him makes no sense how could he miss the fact 2 players were holding Ross when they are right in front of him and I am all for defending team mates and passion etc but there is a right way to do it and a grub way and white chose to be a grub that day and chooses to be a grub in almost every tackle he makes.

Ross' shot was a deliberate elbow to the neck, he deserved to get smashed.

My explanation makes ample sense to anybody who has ever been in a fight, the adrenaline took over and he threw a punch.

He didn't pause, time travel into the future, review slow motion replays, realise that Ross was held and that punching him might look bad, take a return journey and say "you know what, I'm going to smash him anyway"

He pushed a bloke, waited for him to get up, threw punches. Nothing more, nothing less. Your argument is only valid if we take a great f**king leap and say that White was fully aware and thinking rationally, as opposed to waiting for a bloke to get on his feet so he can punch him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=574pYIpndLo

Play it in real time, there's f**k all in it.

But even if we were to make that big leap and say he's a grub who waited until Ross was restrained, who cares, Ross is a dog and deserved that punch. I'd be happy for any player on my team to spark Ross unconscious in the same situation.

Brett Whites worst grub act in recent years is running into the defensive line and using knees and elbows to protect himself, such as on Michael Luck, or the game last year where he kneed I think a Panthers player?

Beating up Ross was the best thing White did, we should give him a medal, actually.

It's not that Sandow tries to put shots on, but it's the way he does it. Last night Parra were down by 20-odd and the merkin was throwing heavy shoulders into tackled opponents or comes in 2nd or 3rd man with a shoulder when it's completely unnecessary.

You can play tough but fair or you can just be a cheap shot merchant. He can't tackle for shit anyway he needs to pull his head out of his arse.

What's wrong with that? If you've lost the game I want you to go out there and put the hurt on people.

Nobody can ever point to any specific Chris Sandow grub act, because there aren't any. People dislike him because he tries to shoulder charge people all the time. But that doesn't make someone a grub, at worst it makes them a bit daft.

Give me 5 specific cheap shots by Chris Sandow and I'll give you a fiver.

StormHi

Juniors
Ross' shot was a deliberate elbow to the neck, he deserved to get smashed.

My explanation makes ample sense to anybody who has ever been in a fight, the adrenaline took over and he threw a punch.

He didn't pause, time travel into the future, review slow motion replays, realise that Ross was held and that punching him might look bad, take a return journey and say "you know what, I'm going to smash him anyway"

He pushed a bloke, waited for him to get up, threw punches. Nothing more, nothing less. Your argument is only valid if we take a great f**king leap and say that White was fully aware and thinking rationally, as opposed to waiting for a bloke to get on his feet so he can punch him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=574pYIpndLo

Play it in real time, there's f**k all in it.

But even if we were to make that big leap and say he's a grub who waited until Ross was restrained, who cares, Ross is a dog and deserved that punch. I'd be happy for any player on my team to spark Ross unconscious in the same situation.

Brett Whites worst grub act in recent years is running into the defensive line and using knees and elbows to protect himself, such as on Michael Luck, or the game last year where he kneed I think a Panthers player?

Beating up Ross was the best thing White did, we should give him a medal, actually.

Masoe stop making sense you bastard :) At least you admit he is a Grub for his other sh!t :)

nqboy

First Grade
Those are separate instances as I said he is well capable of brainsnaps and I'm pretty sure the brainsnaps these days are next to nil. Fourex your Hatred of anything Nsw is kinda pathetic. Not Gallens fault he shits all over your entire foward pack and back rowers.
:lol: So how did Qld win six in a row if he's better than our whole forward pack? Goose.

If you look at any players career to date I am pretty sure you can find a list similar to the one u just listed.
Rubbish. Stop making excuses for him. The Christmas hold and the eye gouging are just grub acts.

Issac Luke
This. /Thread.

StormHi

Juniors
:lol: So how did Qld win six in a row if he's better than our whole forward pack? Goose.

Rubbish. Stop making excuses for him. The Christmas hold and the eye gouging are just grub acts.

This. /Thread.

Because 1 amazing player can't beat a team legends that's why dumb ass why are QLDers such brainless tools?

Latest posts