What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion re: Parra Future/3P

^b0ss^

Juniors
gezzz mitz

i really find your posts hard to read.......

you have a very neg way of asking questions ........

you dont seem to want change you seem very happy with the way things are.
u imply your a swinging voter...that makes me laugh.

with every answer you are given ...you taken it as a personal attack. Yet every post you make you expect people not to take your posts as attacks.:crazy:

on any other forum ....you would be gifted the name TROLL!!

Parra Future

Juniors
OK -

There was a document compiled with help from this forum, submitted to the club in July. It compared the Eels membership and fan relations to the other NRL clubs, and offered up many great ideas for the future. These ideas were all free, and even if they only ran with a few of them, it would be a major improvement than what we’ve been served in the past.

JessEel,

If you want to get in touch with myself with a copy of the above document, I would be happy to respond during this week with what the 3P ticket thinks we could implement and what timeframes you could expect to see things happen. If you send me a PM, I will provide you with some details so that you can get in touch. If somehow I could get my hands on it prior to tomorrow afternoon, hopefully I can get the guys on the ticket to comment about it by Thursday evening for you so you know where they stand prior to meeting them at the BBQ at 9am next Sunday.

Thanks.

Col.

Parra Guru

Coach
Mits, I have to agree with b0ss. It kind of feels like you're clutching at straws to save face with your mates on the board.

It's great that you have such a strong voice on the elections, but perhaps it would be better to stick to important matters rather than the trivial rubbish that you sometimes bring up.

Parra Future

Juniors
To all,

Seriously, thanks for everyones time tonight. It is very appreciated. I also appreciate the fact that no real nastiness came of anything. Guru, Bob, myself and everyone else within 3P just want to give people the opportunity to know what the go is due to the fact I've seen alot on this website over the years. As stated earlier, we have run with mail, phone, BBQ and wanted to do internet as well. Phone & Internet were our main chances to interact however and we thought that was important.

In regards to MITS, no hard feelings. Sometimes I do get a bit defensive regarding the team that I am aligned with because I know how much effort they are putting in behind the scenes. Mark's just asking questions and good on him. Thats what we asked for anyway, and we don't intend on dodging any bullets. I'm sure over the coming week, you'll hear alot more from Bob, Guru, myself and maybe some more of the others.

If you do have any queries, all of us are going to be coming onto this thread to make it easier to just look in one place and see what needs answering. Anyway, Thanks again.

Hellsy, if you could get me the document, I would love to check it out instantly. Thanks.

Col.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
JessEel,

If you want to get in touch with myself with a copy of the above document, I would be happy to respond during this week with what the 3P ticket thinks we could implement and what timeframes you could expect to see things happen. If you send me a PM, I will provide you with some details so that you can get in touch. If somehow I could get my hands on it prior to tomorrow afternoon, hopefully I can get the guys on the ticket to comment about it by Thursday evening for you so you know where they stand prior to meeting them at the BBQ at 9am next Sunday.

Thanks.

Col.

Hi Col, Hellsy should be able to email it to you tomorrow morning, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

You should know that when we first started digging around for information for this, the suport on this forum was enormous. It's not a small percentage of fans that feel this way, there are literally hundreds of Parra fans that feel similar. I suppose we are just lucky that our community on this forum made it possible, and with that opportunity came the responsibility to take some sort of action!

We have been disapointed with the club's reaction and communication regarding our hard work so far, but there have been changes that we've noticed made, and its a start! In terms of timeframes for our ideas... we understand that it would be too late for 2009, but ay of these ideas would easilly be implemented by 2010, and if they can't, i would like to know why and offer me (and my friends :D) time and services to assist in that!

The main point is that Parramatta supporters know that they are getting ignored. We're not silly, we see what the other teams offer to their fans. We all love the club, and want to be involved as much as possible!!

A well run supporter's club / membership drive would do a lot to lift a few spirits after this AGM!

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
Fantastic that the document is finally getting the attention it deserves :clap:
Ditto. Great that the efforts people went to sounds like they will finally receive some enthusiasm and some actual responses/communication. After all, that is all anyone wanted...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Question: Will Mits ( Mark) still have a job on Parratv if you lot are elected onto the board as well as other work within the club which he does occasionally?

Parra Future

Juniors
Ron,

Your trying to get me in trouble here aren't you....:D. I personally don't have anything against MITS. I don't even know him and am looking forward to meeting him this Sunday.

On top of that, maybe Bob or Guru should look at that question. I am not running for the board, I am merely assisting in the background in regards to some business areas. I'll put a little teaser in, maybe you'll see more of me popping up around stage 2........ Lets concentrate on stage 1 however which is the Football Club. Good question though. You put a smile on my dial with that one.

MITS, if you are out there, I still want to know the answer to my previous question to you. It was a serious one and not a S**T stir. If you could answer regarding DF and his involvement with prior coach's and player retention / hirings, I would be interested to know.

JessEel

thats a bit unneccessary Ron... ((and also seeing as Parra TV is organised by people like Hayden Knowles and Ross Smart, there is no reason that any difference of opinion with a new board would affect those friendships...))

lets not let this thread turn into a slanging match, if you want to get personal take it elsewhere, or better yet, don't get personal at all! MITS is expressing his opinion, just like the people he is argueing with here are expressing theirs

peace and love!! surely RATT sang about that at one point?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
thats a bit unneccessary Ron... ((and also seeing as Parra TV is organised by people like Hayden Knowles and Ross Smart, there is no reason that any difference of opinion with a new board would affect those friendships...))

lets not let this thread turn into a slanging match, if you want to get personal take it elsewhere, or better yet, don't get personal at all! MITS is expressing his opinion, just like the people he is argueing with here are expressing theirs

peace and love!! surely RATT sang about that at one point?

They sure did, and have from those ballards produced many platinum albums;-)

As i said it was just tongue in cheek, just abit of friendly banter that's all.

JessEel

no worries, sorry if i overreacted a bit.. guess im just concerned that with everyone on edge a tongue in cheek comment would lead this thread down to bitch fight town!

JessEel

LOL - and you should realise that i ALWAYS react to sh*t stirrer's!!!

as long as we are still buds at the end, i don't mind disagreeing with people, but i hate it when arguements go personal, then you lose mates

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I do have two questions though however:

1) The current players drink after games at the Rose and Crown (i think this is the correct name of the place) and not the Leagues club? I know this question is relatviely minor, however shouldn't we be enticing players, there friends etc to bring there funds to our very own club not elsewhere? as i said minor yes.

2) Would you be looking at getting Peter Sterling onboard in order for the club to move forward?

Latest posts