What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion re: Parra Future/3P

The date for the meeting, while it doesn't concern me, has regularly been posted as 10am.

The letter above, which I am assuming that 3P have heard the rumour states voting starting at 9am. This was a letter that many people are receiving today from the current board but not the information according to 3P that they were passed on in terms of starting times.

It could cause confusion for some people and particularly many who have read the main website stating the 10am time.

I don't think it could of caused confusion. I think it is quite evident that the AGM in all cases starts at 10. The letter from Dr Johnson gives more information that voting starts at 9am, not the AGM but voting. If the 3P ticket didn't know this or indeed publicise this, then that is their problem.

The start time is not the issue, the issue is the end time. Col's information states 10am. This is incorrect and is the point of most confusion and frustration.

I have known that voting starts at 9am for the last few weeks. The club has been giving this information on to people who asked if they could poll before the AGM. I did overhear it when renewing my membership. I have also known that the procedure is to vote during the AGM. Again I think Col's or indeed 3P's mistrust of the board has got them jumping at shadows.

Freak2

Juniors
I don't think it could of caused confusion. I think it is quite evident that the AGM in all cases starts at 10. The letter from Dr Johnson gives more information that voting starts at 9am, not the AGM but voting. If the 3P ticket didn't know this or indeed publicise this, then that is their problem.

The start time is not the issue, the issue is the end time. Col's information states 10am. This is incorrect and is the point of most confusion and frustration.

I have known that voting starts at 9am for the last few weeks. The club has been giving this information on to people who asked if they could poll before the AGM. I did overhear it when renewing my membership. I have also known that the procedure is to vote during the AGM. Again I think Col's or indeed 3P's mistrust of the board has got them jumping at shadows.

Please agree to disagree. It is getting boring and there is much more important issues to debate.

Guru - Welcome back. You are a brave individual with this crowd:D!!!

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Again I think Col's or indeed 3P's mistrust of the board has got them jumping at shadows.
and if they didn't jump at something like that we would be accusing them of inaction!!

Does ANYONE have any real questions for Mr Eric while he's online??

The Colonel

Immortal

You must be the only one who has known that voting starts at 9am MITS. Have you corrected this for anyone else?

will the 3p legends be available to sign stuff, i will up in the big smoke this weekend and was thinking of taking my jersey out to get signed by some Eel legends?

The Colonel

Immortal
To make life easier can we post questions, and questions only for 3P in here. If more discussion arises from these questions we can move them into the other thread.

Thanks

fish eel

Immortal
Does ANYONE have any real questions for Mr Eric while he's online??

Yes. I do. You play the role of David Spears very well Jess.

My question is, regardless of the result on the weekend, will another ticket (with either the same or different names) be run at the Leagues Club elections? (though I understand if you choose not to show your hand by answering!).

the guru

Juniors
Please agree to disagree. It is getting boring and there is much more important issues to debate.

Guru - Welcome back. You are a brave individual with this crowd:D!!!

hi guys cant stay gotta go just having a peek , alot of infighting but that indicates to me that we are all frustrated with how things have been . catch you soon .

hi guys cant stay gotta go just having a peek , alot of infighting but that indicates to me that we are all frustrated with how things have been . catch you soon .

Good on you Guru...if for nothing else maybe the passion can spill over into results for all of us.

Ron Jeremy

Coach

Nails it!

This infighting wouldn't be occuring if the board was getting things done.

People, we need a change.

Ben G M

Juniors
will the 3p legends be available to sign stuff, i will up in the big smoke this weekend and was thinking of taking my jersey out to get signed by some Eel legends?

Yes they will. If you come down to the Leagues Club any time after 8am, Eric, Terry, Ray and Brett will all be there. They would all love to meet the fans and hear their concerns in person. That is what it is all about, getting the job done that the fans want done.

Freak2

Juniors
Question: My greatest concern I have of our great club is not the long term survival, or even winning a premiership. My greatest concern is the change over time in the culture of the club. I want to be proud of what our club is doing on and off the field once again. We for so long have had every reason in the world to be the best club in the World and for so long have failed to live up to that expectation IMO.

I understand that a Salary Cap restricts us from being a Man United of the League world but how will 3P reverse the current culture of; Mediocre is alright as long as the "boys club" remains untouchable and the club remains alive???

Because as we stand I would prefer to not be in existance than to continue to accept mediocre.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Question: My greatest concern I have of our great club is not the long term survival, or even winning a premiership. My greatest concern is the change over time in the culture of the club. I want to be proud of what our club is doing on and off the field once again. We for so long have had every reason in the world to be the best club in the World and for so long have failed to live up to that expectation IMO.

:ls:

junior009

Juniors
All BS aside (and there has been plenty of that) the information that has been put out there had the potential to deny many people their opportunity to vote. Not that I'm exactly suprised.