What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion with Pete Nolan

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
From someone who was at the time a member of the board ... this is just one example where the whole "5 year plan" thing propagated from, and I'm sure a little digging would find more - our management.

So you agree there is a need for planning out to five years? Maybe even beyond?

And do you think having a five year plan means there is no need for results in the short term? Do you really think our current poor form has anything to do with our long term plans?

strider

Post Whore
So you agree there is a need for planning out to five years? Maybe even beyond?

And do you think having a five year plan means there is no need for results in the short term? Do you really think our current poor form has anything to do with our long term plans?

answers:
- yes some planning out to 5 yrs ... but 5 yrs is a hell of a long way off in current day NRL, so don't get too invested in it

- yes 4, 5, 6, 7 - all the same timeframe really .... being where u want to be in 3 yrs is what should be aimed at (time is running out for us)

- no i believe you can still perform adequately in the short term ... should plan for short and long term - the academy has no influence on the poor attitude we have now

- no our poor form has little to do with our long term plans - its because our players don't have the right attitude

IFR33K

Coach
Which ethnic group are you referring to here? Why do you feel you're allowed throw racial slurs around, in contravention of forum rules?

f**k off f**kwit. Last time I checked, you don't run the forums,you only contribute 99% of shit around here.

Tell us again, when will SK come good? :lol::lol:

Last edited:

keitel

Juniors
Thanks emjaycee for the trouble you went to. At least I am now thinking that something is happening behind the scene. Thanks again

Suitman

Post Whore
The board and Kearney continually talk about Key Performance Indicators or KPI's.

I heard Bentley mention it once when he and the board had a monthly meeting with Kearney.
The only other place I hear it mentioned is here, ad nauseum.
Stop making stuff up.

Suity

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

You reckon Dymock got to put his own plans in place? He was only ever caretaker coach.

Including Dymock, the the Bulldogs only had three coaches between 1998 and 2011. Moore would have started doing his own thing when he took over and now Hasler would have done the same.

Between 2006 and 2010 we had:

Smith
Taylor
Hagan
Anderson

Last edited:

IFR33K

Coach
I heard Bentley mention it once when he and the board had a monthly meeting with Kearney.
The only other place I hear it mentioned is here, ad nauseum.
Stop making stuff up.

Suity

You think management lowered the kpi's low enough, allowing SK to achieve what was requested of him. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**k off f**kwit. Last time I checked, you don't run the forums,you only contribute 99% of shit around here.

Tell us again, when will SK come good? :lol::lol:

Well mate, don't be racist and people won't get cranky at you.

If you're not from the ethnic group that 'bogan' refers to you should shut your f**king mouth. That's our word.

Suitman

Post Whore
You think management lowered the kpi's low enough, allowing SK to achieve what was requested of him. :sarcasm::sarcasm:

I wouldn't have a clue what they did, and neither would you.
For all we know they could have raised them and he'll be out on his arse by the end of the year. You should stop making stuff up too.

Suity

IFR33K

Coach
I wouldn't have a clue what they did, and neither would you.
For all we know they could have raised them and he'll be out on his arse by the end of the year. You should stop making stuff up too.

Suity

Suity, Bentley was quoted as saying the kpi's will be lowered.

I ain't making shit up, don't be so paranoid.

I wonder if they lowered the kpi's for next year as well.

Maybe getting the spoon two years in a row will be acceptable if they did.