What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion with Pete Nolan

Avenger

Immortal
I heard Bentley mention it once when he and the board had a monthly meeting with Kearney.
The only other place I hear it mentioned is here, ad nauseum.
Stop making stuff up.

Suity

Piss off Suity. It was mentioned directly when Kearney's coaching first came up to scrutiny. Those KPI's will be quoted again when he gets sacked. Just some advice to you. If you have your period don't browse the forums.

Suitman

Post Whore
Piss off Suity. It was mentioned directly when Kearney's coaching first came up to scrutiny. Those KPI's will be quoted again when he gets sacked. Just some advice to you. If you have your period don't browse the forums.

You said that the Board and Kearney continually talk about KPI's.
I just want this thread to remain factual. Can you show me where they continually talk about them? Just a link or 10 will be fine.
Just for the record, I'm quite happy and relaxed this afternoon.
Fire's going, nice cup of hot chocolate. Everything's fine champ.

Suity

Kornstar

Coach
You reckon Dymock got to put his own plans in place? He was only ever caretaker coach.

Including Dymock, the the Bulldogs only had three coaches between 1998 and 2011. Moore would have started doing his own thing when he took over and now Hasler would have done the same.

Between 2006 and 2010 we had:

Smith
Taylor
Hagan
Anderson

Why are you counting Taylor then??? He was 100% a caretaker coach, correct me if I am wrong but Dymock was going to be the coach this year until Des came a year early.......he was planning for this year, regardless because Des was to be there in 2013!

Anyway, you asked how many coaches they had, I answered........it was 3......

Noise

Coach
You reckon Dymock got to put his own plans in place? He was only ever caretaker coach.

Including Dymock, the the Bulldogs only had three coaches between 1998 and 2011. Moore would have started doing his own thing when he took over and now Hasler would have done the same.

Between 2006 and 2010 we had:

Smith
Taylor
Hagan
Anderson

You don't want to include dymock yet your happy to include Taylor. What is the difference?

Far Canal

Juniors
What a freakin f**ken mess Parra are in - and it saddens me that we all here talking about the coach and management. FMD, I have been a strident critic of SK since he was hired but the players are equally culpable.

That said, can I ask (because I have been living under a rock), what Nolan or SK has done player management wise next year? It seems there will be more substantial subtractions than additions and if that is the case, why is that when argubaly other clubs are more active than us?

Does this in the end mean that we could all be here enxt year arguing over the same thing?

Avenger

Immortal
You said that the Board and Kearney continually talk about KPI's.
I just want this thread to remain factual. Can you show me where they continually talk about them? Just a link or 10 will be fine.
Just for the record, I'm quite happy and relaxed this afternoon.
Fire's going, nice cup of hot chocolate. Everything's fine champ.

Suity

You and I both know that it's been mentioned more than once and it would be in his contract. I have them in mine.