What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

jc155776

Coach
I was at the game and was stabbed by a Storm Supporter, they then tried to rob me and my mates of our valuables (I assume to pay their players) before spitting on a nun that walked by and tried to help us.

I posted it on Facebook as proof it happened.

innsaneink

Referee
I don't believe for one second there'd be a group of people ganging up on a child in that manner. One or two tossers maybe may have made a few harsh comments and that's unforgiveable.

But there's no way a whole group of people would spend an entire half taunting a child like that without it being reported within seconds, or that group being reprimanded by fellow fans within seconds. No fan of any club would allow that and you Storm fans would be the same i'm sure.

Yeah....its obvious bullsh*t.
If it was genuine it'd be front page of this mornings DT and leading 7's news

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was at the game and was stabbed by a Storm Supporter, they then tried to rob me and my mates of our valuables (I assume to pay their players) before spitting on a nun that walked by and tried to help us.

:lol: You win.

3 Bde?

murraymob

Coach
The mother was on 2gb today.

1.She stated the gutter language was not directly aimed at her kid but storm people in general.

2.Her kid become upset at language and threats hurled at his favourite player billy slater.and melbourne fans i

It would be real dissapointing to think any eel fan would be pleased to see any kid distressed no matter what jersey there wearing

The nrl and 2gb have organized game tickets for the family

7,500 fans?

Let's assume 80% of them were Parramatta fans . . . err on the side of conservative - it was probably more.

That makes 6000 Parramatta fans.

For arguments sake, let's say there were 6 ratbags there giving a child a hard time (probably pumping up the figures here)

= 0.1% of all Parramatta Fans in attendance behaved downright inappropriately.

or 99.9% behaved within the bounds of acceptability.

Probably, the same statistics for all clubs.

Except maybe Melbourne - where a great proportion of their fan base has been weened in such a sport space of time on a high dose concentration of the arrogance, grubbiness, unjustified self-entitelment and underhanded cheating culture that their football team has reflected back on to them.

It really has been like a horrible experiment of growing a slobbering, mutant, chromosone-heavy army of halfwits within a filthy petri dish.

Oh, the humanity!

andrew057

First Grade
Im an Eels fan and some of the supporters are disgusting humans, if you can even call them that. I had a poor experience at the Raiders game this season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

I'm just the messenger, not defending the truth or validity of the claim.

Subsequent Twitter posts and from what I'm told a 2GB interview today revealed that the child wasn't targetted but instead was in the vicinity of such harsh calls.

Methinks the mother overreacted to the child's reaction...

f606ad58-47f5-4488-8254-722341a4b726

jc155776

Coach
SO the story has changed to a kid being abused to the kid simply being a sooky twig that can't handle his team being bagged out? How about the kid harden the f**k up.

simostorm

Bench
The mother was on 2gb today.

1.She stated the gutter language was not directly aimed at her kid but storm people in general.

2.Her kid become upset at language and threats hurled at his favourite player billy slater.and melbourne fans i

It would be real dissapointing to think any eel fan would be pleased to see any kid distressed no matter what jersey there wearing

The nrl and 2gb have organized game tickets for the family

:crazy: 2GB.. well what about the Parramatta club? they gunna chip in with something? No class.

Sledge a child...lowest of them all.

Does nothing for the game or the club really...pretty sad really irrespective of what game or which teams are playing.

Glenn

First Grade
Not to condone the alledged behaviour, but if the mother had any concerns then why didn't she report it. I am sure there would be security personnel there.

murraymob

Coach
Not to condone the alledged behaviour, but if the mother had any concerns then why didn't she report it. I am sure there would be security personnel there.

from what i understand she did report it.But the language was not directly aimed at the kid so theres not much security can do

stormbati

Bench
SO the story has changed to a kid being abused to the kid simply being a sooky twig that can't handle his team being bagged out? How about the kid harden the f**k up.

Your a deadset idiot. I really don't know what else to say to you

Springs

First Grade
Absolute lowlifes, reminds me of some of the idiots on here, in fact the same ones that end up doubting the story because it doesn't fit their argument, and the ones that make the ridiculous jokes.

I could imagine a story about Storm fans harassing a young eels fan, the opinions would be completely switched around then, losers.
And who is to say she didn't report it?

broncos70

Juniors
yeah sounds like it wasn't directly at him judging by what you guys are saying..i wasn't sure what exactly happened as i just heard what they said on the radio..i dont like people calling him a twig though and saying he should play soccer..he's freakin 8 years old, are you guys serious?

Benji Magic

Juniors
If it happened then it's really really sad. No 8 year old kid deserves to go home in tears. I really feel for the young fellah, would have been absolutely horrible.

Latest posts