What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

beave

Coach
:lol:

F**k me dead. I don't think there's been a game I've been to no matter which 2 clubs are involved without that being the case. There's fans that do that in every single NRL game no matter who is playing. This stupid woman should just have bought tickets on the Southern Hill which is alcohol free with no yobbos. Fair dinkum.

I agree.

jc155776

Coach
Next week I'm calling the Radio and telling the story of my poor little cousin who cried because someone called Gallen a grub.

The only people in here swallowing this BS are Storm and QLD fans.

beave

Coach
next week i'm calling the radio and telling the story of my poor little cousin who cried because someone called gallen a grub.

The only people in here swallowing this bs are storm and qld fans.

wtf?????

jc155776

Coach
Haha, alright so there a few QLD fans that havn't fallen for this BS, but look at the apologists.

Some kid has had a cry over players copping a hard time? Serious? Have they been to a COwboys game as an away fan????

beave

Coach
Mate I lived in Sydney for 10 years of my life, our fans up here are pretty tame compared to the likes of Newy, Canterbury and Parra. You get dickheads everywhere, football tends to bring out the 'quality' human beings.

Glenn

First Grade
Haha, alright so there a few QLD fans that havn't fallen for this BS, but look at the apologists.

Some kid has had a cry over players copping a hard time? Serious? Have they been to a COwboys game as an away fan????

Must say as a away fan at Townsville this year, the Cowboys supporters around me (Eastern Stand), were pretty good. May be different elsewhere @DFS

Stagger eel

Staff member
I would have reported the security, that is what they are paid to do!!! But then again some security are seriously crap ( sorry stagger from your posts I understand you may work in this field, so this is not meant to offend you. Just my experiuence from my younger partying days)

no, I actually tend to agree with you, and I work very close to the field but there are some useless numbnuts that work in the industry.

mickdo

Coach
What a joke. The ground was a third full and some whiney bitch looking for a free lunch can't move seats when a few swear words get yelled at a football game? FMD, after the way her team destroyed the last 5 years of the comp she should piss off and watch it at home. Unbelievable.

chrisD

Coach
I like how the story went from the child being set upon by fans, to general abuse of Slater, as though they're about equal in consequence.

20knights10

Juniors
344ckrq.jpg
Is that Slater looking for his paper bag?

IFR33K

Coach
was listening on the radio last night it was either 702 or 873 and a woman sent a message/email in to the commentators and told her story of last nights game.

She was upset because she took her 8 year old son to the game whilst he was wearing a storm jersey and she was forced to take him home half time because the eels fans around him shouted and swore at him because he had the jersey on and were calling him a cheat and shouted obscenities throughout the game. the young boy was taken home crying his eyes out.

i was absolutely heartbroken for the kid and i'm disgusted by the attitude of fans of this sort. filthy.

There a valuable lesson to learnt here. Maybe the kid should harden the f**k up.

natheel

Coach

Lol I love that episode krustys reaction is great "sex cauldron? I thought shut that place down!!"

but yeh can't see a kid being solely targetted I'm sure he was just in the area at the time

And if storm fans think that only parra fans r capable of this then they have alot to learn about opposition fans wait till they go to brookie in round 22......

Eelementary

Post Whore
was listening on the radio last night it was either 702 or 873 and a woman sent a message/email in to the commentators and told her story of last nights game.

She was upset because she took her 8 year old son to the game whilst he was wearing a storm jersey and she was forced to take him home half time because the eels fans around him shouted and swore at him because he had the jersey on and were calling him a cheat and shouted obscenities throughout the game. the young boy was taken home crying his eyes out.

i was absolutely heartbroken for the kid and i'm disgusted by the attitude of fans of this sort. filthy.

That's horrible, but not surprising. The vast majority of Eels fans I know are people of class and passion, but there is an element of dickheads that ruin it for everyone. They're probably thevsame people who threw coins at Jamie Lyon.

I hate Melbourne's admin for what they've done, but not the fans. I feel so sorry for the fans of the Storm.

Fui!!!

Juniors
Yeah, every time I hear someone swear at Jarryd Hayne at an Eels game, I go home and I cry. It just hurts so bad.

nehalem

Juniors
If only this poor 8 year old could understand what 'cooking the books' meant. Then he'd really be crying, maybe even calling himself a cheat. Now thats one kid saved from becoming a storm fan.

typicalfan

Coach
It is glad to see that people involved in the game are going to help transform this bad experience into a good one. This is one area I am proud of in Rugby League.

Not that I am condoning the actions that took place but most people were aware of what happened in the Raiders v Storm game a few weeks back and the animosity shown toward the Storm in general, now they play the team that were directly affected less than 12 months ago and you expect no animosity toward a young fans favourite players? Surely a parent can use common sense in this situation and set down another game they should go and see, even save up and see the team in Melbourne. I mean if you are driving and see a fire up the road would you continue? If you go to a beach that had reported a shark attack a few hours before hand would you let your kid swim?

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Egg on anyones face anyone?

So instead of "surrounding" this kid and abusing him for following Melbourne, fans taunted the players on the field within earshot of this kid..... wow

People on here are skeptical of the Daily Telegraph but not of random posts on a forum.

mattyg

Bench
this is fkn bullsh*t. disgraceful behaviour from the eels fans involved...and the people in this thread suggesting the family move...why are you always the first ones to put sh*t on the bulldogs even though we have an 82,000 seat stadium? yet you defend parra fans over this. This isn't the first instance of crowd problems at parramatta games. Earlier this year against the bulldogs, not to mention the coin throwing the other year. But its alot easier to point the finger at the dogs crowds because we come from an area mainly based with middle eastern people. It's bullsh*t if you ask me. So quick to blame bulldogs fans but even quicker to shift the blame when it involves a supporter base other than the bulldogs fans..

mattyg

Bench
What a joke. The ground was a third full and some whiney bitch looking for a free lunch can't move seats when a few swear words get yelled at a football game? FMD, after the way her team destroyed the last 5 years of the comp she should piss off and watch it at home. Unbelievable.

f**king excellent opinion mate...a parent is willing to take her young son out to watch a team with no prospects of earning points for the whole season in the pissing down rain and you say she should piss off and watch it at home. you are a f**king joke mate. Melbourne play maybe 6 games in sydney all year, and this is the first game since they have been caught cheating. So a mother decides to take her son to a game, which they may have been waiting 6 weeks eagerly to go and watch...only to be subject to this rubbish and you say they should watch it from home. Great effort from the family if you ask me. The kid obviously loves his team and wants to support them, even in pouring rain and freezing temperatures but apparently you don't want kids to be introduced to the game...good work mate :roll: