What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

footyfan66

Juniors
A woman was also on MMM this morning telling the same story. The NRL media manager contacted them whilst on air and offered the whole family tickets to the 3rd SOO in Sydney, MMM are giving them box seats to the next Melbourne game in Sydney and Ray Warren was getting in touch with Peter Wynn's Score in Parramatta to set the child up with all the Melbourne gear that he could ever want.

I agree that no child should ever be abused, but I can remember taking my kids to many games when they were younger, they supported Newcastle and one game at Penrith, it was Robbie O'Davis' first game back after his drug suspension and boy, did the Panther faithfull give it to him, and the rest of the team, in spades. My boys would have been no more than 7 and 5 at the time. They didn't like it, but I explained to them both that it happens.

If things were that bad, security should have been called in, and I would have asked to be moved away from the issue if possible.

If

innsaneink

Referee
sHE COULDNT GET OFF HER FAT ARSE and move to another seat with her kid???
Sounds like BS to me.

Didgi

SO the story has changed to a kid being abused to the kid simply being a sooky twig that can't handle his team being bagged out? How about the kid harden the f**k up.

A young child is upset because he has gone the football to have fun and watch his favourite players, only to have adults, people children look up to, swear and belittle the young childs favourite team and player , so he is a 'sooky twig'? What a tough mother f**king son of a bitch you are.

Springs

First Grade
yeah sounds like it wasn't directly at him judging by what you guys are saying..i wasn't sure what exactly happened as i just heard what they said on the radio..i dont like people calling him a twig though and saying he should play soccer..he's freakin 8 years old, are you guys serious?

Sad thing is that, they are serious... What great fans!

the way people carry on in public these days swearing and giving people the finger etc would you expect any different at a footy a game? Also why would you take a 8yr old out to night game? wouldn't get to bed before 10:30pm that is way too late for a 8yr old and is half the behavour problems of todays youth. the lack of sleep because parents find their children a burden.
Still some fans just don't think before they open their mouths at games do they?
Think of the children and ladies before opening thier potty mouths.

Glenn

First Grade
from what i understand she did report it.But the language was not directly aimed at the kid so theres not much security can do

Would have thought security could approach the person(s) involved and tell them to watch the language, or move them on.:?

innsaneink

Referee
How old are you mate? Honestly

Its a very very simple and proactive solution to a problem....there were planty of seats there last night, she decided to adopt a kneejerk reaction to a situation that ioccurs at most games....who doesnt hear swaering at games.
I have had the misfortune to be parked near ignorant smokers at games - rather than ring radio stations and whinge like a bitch on twitter, I prefer to up and move then resume enjoying the game - very very easy.

Can you reply to the topic or should I expect another irrelevant question from you?

Glenn

First Grade
Suprised they didn't throw coins at him aswell.

Nah Melbourne players would be diving over the fence for them :lol:

As mentioned elsewhere don't condone what allegedly happen, but surely some Parental commonsense to report it/ move elsewhere if they really had a issue, rather than posting it as a after thought.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The mother was on 2gb today.

1.She stated the gutter language was not directly aimed at her kid but storm people in general.

2.Her kid become upset at language and threats hurled at his favourite player billy slater.and melbourne fans i

It would be real dissapointing to think any eel fan would be pleased to see any kid distressed no matter what jersey there wearing

The nrl and 2gb have organized game tickets for the family

a far different and more believable story than what the OP stated he heard

bartman

Immortal

1.She stated the gutter language was not directly aimed at her kid but storm people in general.

2.Her kid become upset at language and threats hurled at his favourite player billy slater.
Ah, so no-one was doing anything at all to the kid then...

Talk about an over-reaction on the mother's part. Some people should keep off twitter until they've had a lie down!

Eels Dude

Coach

2.Her kid become upset at language and threats hurled at his favourite player billy slater.and melbourne fans i

It would be real dissapointing to think any eel fan would be pleased to see any kid distressed no matter what jersey there wearing

The nrl and 2gb have organized game tickets for the family

:lol:

F**k me dead. I don't think there's been a game I've been to no matter which 2 clubs are involved without that being the case. There's fans that do that in every single NRL game no matter who is playing. This stupid woman should just have bought tickets on the Southern Hill which is alcohol free with no yobbos. Fair dinkum.

Evenflow

Bench
Sounds like BS to me.

344ckrq.jpg

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Sounds like the same mother which call MMM this morning and spoke with Ray Warren. They orgainsed a whole lot of stuff for her stuff.

Don't want to disregard the incident as I have a young son which will want to go to the footy soon and wouldn't want it to happen to him ( if he went for the storm , I would be having words with him ha ha ha only joking !!!!). But why hasn't one of the major tv channels picked up on this "? they report any story !!!

I find it hard to beleive club security wouldn't get involved !!!

Maybe it isn't true and caller to 2gb and mmm is the same person !!!!!

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Waiting for this thread to bring out all sorts of cretins...

the bottom post was posted before yours therefore you're too late...

Yea.. you wernt expecting that kind of low disgraceful behaviour from Parramatta fans?

They are the most disgusting sporting fans in the country.

7k Turn up at there OWN ground for a GF replay. Pathetic isnt a strong enough word for a parramatta fan.

if this happened around me I would of personally told the idiots pull their head in and encouraged the mother and child and enjoy the game.

I had an experiance similar to this with my wife at Olympic park where I was verbally abused by 4 boof heads wearing storm jerseys, when I reported it to security and customer service I was basically told to harden the f**k up...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
the bottom post was posted before yours therefore you're too late...

if this happened around me I would of personally told the idiots pull their head in and encouraged the mother and child and enjoy the game.

I had an experiance similar to this with my wife at Olympic park where I was verbally abused by 4 boof heads wearing storm jerseys, when I reported it to security and customer service I was basically told to harden the f**k up...

I would have reported the security, that is what they are paid to do!!! But then again some security are seriously crap ( sorry stagger from your posts I understand you may work in this field, so this is not meant to offend you. Just my experiuence from my younger partying days)