What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

disgusting eels fan behaviour to child

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
this is fkn bullsh*t. disgraceful behaviour from the eels fans involved...and the people in this thread suggesting the family move...why are you always the first ones to put sh*t on the bulldogs even though we have an 82,000 seat stadium? yet you defend parra fans over this. This isn't the first instance of crowd problems at parramatta games. Earlier this year against the bulldogs, not to mention the coin throwing the other year. But its alot easier to point the finger at the dogs crowds because we come from an area mainly based with middle eastern people. It's bullsh*t if you ask me. So quick to blame bulldogs fans but even quicker to shift the blame when it involves a supporter base other than the bulldogs fans..

You didnt even read the second page of this thread did you? *sigh*

The mother was on 2gb today.

1.She stated the gutter language was not directly aimed at her kid but storm people in general.

2.Her kid become upset at language and threats hurled at his favourite player billy slater.and melbourne fans i

It would be real dissapointing to think any eel fan would be pleased to see any kid distressed no matter what jersey there wearing

The nrl and 2gb have organized game tickets for the family

Now go take a tampon and sleep for a while. Idiot

voltron

Juniors
yeah this lady was on MMM, she didnt even take the boy to the game it was the dad
the kid was distressed at the atmosphere of the game

but seriously
EVERYONE knew how spiteful the game was going to be
ok the kid would be pretty upset
but for her to go to 2GB AND MMM with her story just sounds like opportunism, getting the freebies
she sounded very satisfied getting the box seats and the origin tickets and the like

it must have sucked to be the kid
but common sense, this was always going to be full of swearing and name calling and a general VERY bad vibe at the game

bartman

Immortal
Wow, so the mother who twittered and called radio stations wasn't even at the game herself now.

I'd had to have an over protective cotton wool mother like that growing up. Can you imagine how she'll react when she hears on of the kids classmates swear at the school gates? Or when he comes home with a scrape on his knee after playing footy at lunch time?

The dad must be pretty weak in the parenting department too, imo.

IFR33K

Coach
this is fkn bullsh*t. disgraceful behaviour from the eels fans involved...and the people in this thread suggesting the family move...why are you always the first ones to put sh*t on the bulldogs even though we have an 82,000 seat stadium? yet you defend parra fans over this. This isn't the first instance of crowd problems at parramatta games. Earlier this year against the bulldogs, not to mention the coin throwing the other year. But its alot easier to point the finger at the dogs crowds because we come from an area mainly based with middle eastern people. It's bullsh*t if you ask me. So quick to blame bulldogs fans but even quicker to shift the blame when it involves a supporter base other than the bulldogs fans..

Ahhhh for f**ks sake. A doggie supporter bagging out the behavior of eels fans.

NOW THAT A CASE OF THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.

The trouble at the eels and dogs game, was between 2 sets of doggies supporters, you f**king gronk. Your great CEO came out and admitted it.

You merkin, when Willy Mason comes to play against the dogs, do dogs fans give it to him.

There is always a small group of fans in every team, that go past the line of acceptable behavior..... except doggie fans, when its a larger group of fans.

Go bark up another tree.

Glenn

First Grade
yeah this lady was on MMM, she didnt even take the boy to the game it was the dad
the kid was distressed at the atmosphere of the game

but seriously
EVERYONE knew how spiteful the game was going to be
ok the kid would be pretty upset
but for her to go to 2GB AND MMM with her story just sounds like opportunism, getting the freebies
she sounded very satisfied getting the box seats and the origin tickets and the like

it must have sucked to be the kid
but common sense, this was always going to be full of swearing and name calling and a general VERY bad vibe at the game

Using the kid to get freebies, great parenting there.

simostorm

Bench
What a joke. The ground was a third full and some whiney bitch looking for a free lunch can't move seats when a few swear words get yelled at a football game? FMD, after the way her team destroyed the last 5 years of the comp she should piss off and watch it at home. Unbelievable.

Dont worry mate. They probally wont watch another game at Parramatta, what with yous being such outstanding supporters and all. :lol::lol:

Glenn

First Grade
Dont worry mate. They probally wont watch another game at Parramatta, what with yous being such outstanding supporters and all. :lol::lol:

Going to any league game, you are bound to hear abuse/swearing not that I am condoning it but it happens, or are you in some parallel utopia? :?

Glenn

First Grade
I dont think what happened there the other night was the usual that happens at your regular game.

:shock::shock::shock:

Must be just me, but has happend at Brookvale,ANZ Stadium,SFS,Shark Park,Lang Park,etc.

Sydney teams keep hurting themselves time and time again. If only 10 years ago we'd kept the Perth, South Queensland, Adelaide franchises. Man the NRL would be so much stronger today. Poor management from all directions (individual clubs and the NRL itself) has led us to this.

Poor behaviour from some of the Eels fans. The Storm fans didn't cheat. If anything they got cheated the worst by the whole cap dramas.

Eels fans though aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean did anyone expect anything less from a fanbase that burnt their own stadium to the ground after winning the grand final?

murraymob

Coach
Regardless of what you think of what happened to this kid.The simple fact is drunks are killing league for everyone.They think they have the right to drink at the footy and rant and rave all game.
This could be a major reason why people are not going to the footy anymore.

orochimaru

Juniors
The core of the problem is alcohol

Solution

Make an Alcohol free Zone at stadiums

I wouldn't take my son to NRL games, too many drunks.

It's disgusting most of the time.

Cammo

Bench
Make one side of the stadium alcohol free I think. That way there isn't a chance of mixing with the drunkards and security can keep a better eye on them while the families can watch the game without the drunks around.

That said, not all the idiots at games are drunk and fueled by alcohol

Glenn

First Grade
The core of the problem is alcohol

Solution

Make an Alcohol free Zone at stadiums

I wouldn't take my son to NRL games, too many drunks.

It's disgusting most of the time.

Already is a Alcohol free area in place at Parramatta Stadium.

Exactly. These so core hardcore fans are the ones killing it for the juniors. For everytime an elite player visits a school, they'll be a dozen kids who'll go off the NRL due to the parents not liking the behaviour at the games.

Thurstons blow up doesn't help. It's only a game, YES I realize it's a job and life for most players but c'mon thats life. it's filled with decisions that go with and against you. You have to learn to deal with it. Not start foul mouthing officials, fans, other players. The further we progress technologically as humans the ruder and stupider we get.