What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Division in the camp?

Bench
2 weeks ago a sydney journo wrote in a newspaper that an nrl teams finals aspirations were about to become unravelled due to a player hooking up with a team mates missus, straight away i dismissed any chance of it being the tigers because the boys all seem so close and all really good mates but then they play so poorly for the last two weeks and then fittler makes that comment on the sunday roast that some of them seem to have something else on their mind and gould agrees that he knows exactly what he is referring to. id hate to think it could be the tigers and i still dont really thnk it is but just watching the teams body language on sat night... it just has me nervous. (hopefully the rumour turns out to be the roosters ha ha just joking).
They were refering to Benji being peed off that his mate Moltzen is being shopped around other clubs whilst under contract.

brooksy19

Bench
well Benji form has been down but if its over moltzen than he should be sacked for being unprofessional
than we can promote Siro :D

You come with some crazy ideas.. How bout instead of sacking him and replacing him with a very green rookie that won't sell a single membership or jersey (let alone the 1000's that BM does), how's about we resolve the situation by sitting down with him, going over the options we have and outlaying why we have to offload someone to get a better talent in. e.g Blair

If he's still gonna carry on and play half assed then we look at discipline.

Benji must know as well as anyone else that we can't keep everyone and that if he shares a spot with two other talented youngsters he's gotta out perform them or be released.

chopsy_05

Juniors
This is getting painful to read. It's allegedly benji and Fulton. The rest you can work out for yourself. There's enough hints on here already.

gronkathon

First Grade
Benji wa son the GC with his partner until Sunday evening. Love to know how the alleged dalliance happened when one participant want in the State

franklin2323

Immortal
Farah denied it on Twitter just then. Personally I think it's ridiculous.

What else was Farah going to say? If true it's private & he wouldn't want trouble. While it sounds like rubbish it was in the paper but had no names. The thing is you had: Penrith, Parra, Roosters, Sharks, Souths all struggling so most people would tip 1 of those to have the trouble. Farah denying it could make some people believe it. The Brian Smith/Carney's mum rumour died down after a couple of weeks due to no one fueling it

DanOz

Juniors
Gibbs on facebook said something like - If you heard a rumour it's not true. I would think Gibbs would stay out of it if it was true because Fulton is his mate.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Not sure the boys would be so keen to deny it of ot were a nothing rumor.

Weak if true. Would explain why Marshall was so defensive on the footy show last night when Fittler was pushing hin for answers.